Re: Beginning basic programming with Python and nvda

Angelo Sonnesso

What editor do you recommend?

73 N2DYN Angelo

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 10:34 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Beginning basic programming with Python and nvda

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 05:01 PM, Don H wrote:

Having a computer science degree and background in programming the only thing I found with python is how important spacing is.

-
Hence the reason for my earlier comment that using an editor that is "language sensitive" and helps with all aspects of syntax is just something I wouldn't even consider doing without, since it exists.

Using a plain text editor is just a non-starter for me, and that's what I used to have to use.  Why make life any more difficult than it need be?

--

Brian Virginia, USA  Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044

Memory is a crazy woman that hoards rags and throws away food.

         ~ Austin O'Malley