Re: Beginning basic programming with Python and nvda

Angelo Sonnesso

Thanks I am just getting started with Python.

73 N2DYN Angelo

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 10:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Beginning basic programming with Python and nvda

On Wed, Sep 28, 2022 at 10:35 AM, Angelo Sonnesso wrote:

What editor do you recommend?

-
In the Windows world, notepad++ (and versions of that may exist for Linux or Mac, but I'm not digging for that info at the moment).

One of its menus is the Language menu and the number of languages for which it has syntax support are far too numerous to list here.  Python happens to be the last entry in the submenu under P in the Language menu.
--

Brian Virginia, USA  Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044

Memory is a crazy woman that hoards rags and throws away food.

         ~ Austin O'Malley