Re: NVDA cursor automatically placed in conversations list in gMail standard view

Jackie

GMail would be ill-advised to get rid of it. It's not like everyone
has blazing fast connectivity, many parts of the world don't, &, in
those scenarios, basic HTml is still best. The internet, thankfully,
does not totally revolve around the needs of the more affluent
nations, & Google, if it's wise, will cater to all. No one's ever
accused them of wisdom, though, at least not that I know of.

For my part, I'll use it till I'm forced to switch. I can use the
standard view; I just don't like it & therefore choose not to. I
certainly advise that everyone familiarize themselves w/it.

On Wed, Sep 28, 2022 at 11:35 AM, Louise Pfau wrote:

I got a 404 error when I activated the link
https://www.howtogeek.com/791987/gmail-basic-html-inbox/.
( https://www.howtogeek.com/791987/gmail-basic-html-inbox/ )
-
Must have been a net "burp," as it works fine when I click through on it.
These things happen.
--

Brian - Virginia, USA - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044

Memory is a crazy woman that hoards rags and throws away food.

~ Austin O'Malley

--
Jackie McBride
Be a hero. Fight Scams. Learn how at www.scam911.org
Also check out brightstarsweb.com & mysitesbeenhacked.com