Re: Beginning basic programming with Python and nvda

jamie coady

If I wanted to start learning how to program in it where would be a good place to go on the net to learn?

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: 28 September 2022 18:17
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Beginning basic programming with Python and nvda

On Wed, Sep 28, 2022 at 12:56 PM, multi 85 wrote:

. . . what NVDA settings would you recommend I change or have? So, I have heard I should put the punctuation to all, I should let it notify me of indented text, any others?

-
I'm sorry I have no answer, but I just had to give you a compliment about having posed an absolutely marvelous question that pulls in both NVDA and programming syntax!
--

Brian Virginia, USA  Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044

Memory is a crazy woman that hoards rags and throws away food.

         ~ Austin O'Malley