Re: can't read the what's new section in the help menu

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Quentin,

I was able to fix the problem with the com registration tool. I first restarted the computer but that didn’t help so I fixed it with the com regristration tool. Thank you all for your help.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows