Date   

Re: Excel reading issues

Quentin Christensen
 

Oh, no problem.  It's not always easy to find similar existing issues if the creator used different wording or terminology.  I was just noting the "current" issue in the thread (and that this is an issue for Excel 2010 users, it doesn't seem to affect 2016 at least), I wasn't telling you off or anything *smile*.

Regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 9:44 AM, Dmitriy <dlazarev86@...> wrote:

Yeah sorry, thanks for closing the double issue.

 

Dmitry

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Saturday, September 2, 2017 5:30 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Excel reading issues

 

I see the issue you created on GitHub has been closed as it was a duplicate of another issue: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/2946  That original issue is still open.  It does work in Excel 2016.

 

There have been a couple of issues caused by the way Excel does editing cells - another one is reading formatting (and particularly formatting where an entire cell is not formatted uniformly).

 

Regards


Quentin.

 

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 8:26 AM, Dmitriy <dlazarev86@...> wrote:

Hi again,

 

As I stated before, I’m using Windows 10 Creater’s Edition with Excel 2010, and NVDA version 2017.3.

I’ve already tried the below steps with all of the add-ons disabled and It still doesn’t read what I need it to read.

I go to any of my already created Excel spreadsheets, and locate a cell I want to work with like a27.

So I go there, press f2 to get to the editing of the cell.

It reads everything when I’m moving through the text with left and right arrow keys.

However, when I want to select a portion of that text either character by character shift+right arrow key or word by word ctrl+shift+right arrow key, NVDA doesn’t read anything I’m selecting.

Obviously, when you press ctrl+c to copy the text it’ll go to the clipboard no problem, but the fact that you don’t know what’s been selected and copied, really bugs me.

 

Maybe there is a solution which I could implement to make everything work as it should.

I’ve tried key echo, and it still behaves the same way.

 

On the other hand, when I’m using Google Sheets, pressing f2 and then selecting text with shift+right arrow makes everything read as it should.

 

Thanks for any help.

 

Dmitry



 

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 

Official NVDA Training modules and expert certification now available: http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

 

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess 
Twitter: @NVAccess 




--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Official NVDA Training modules and expert certification now available: http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess 
Twitter: @NVAccess 


Re: email and nvda

slery <slerythema@...>
 

2016/365

On September 3, 2017 11:07:33 PM "Arlene" <nedster66@...> wrote:

What version of outlook are you using?

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of slery
Sent: September-03-17 7:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] email and nvda

 

I am looking for a new email program (obviously needs to work with NVDA).

 

Must haves: work with gmail, work with multiple email accounts, open multiple folders at the same time

 

Thanks for any help. Outlook keeps crashing every time I try to open a second folder (or even just switch to a different folder within the same window).

Cindy


Re: email and nvda

slery <slerythema@...>
 

How do you open multiple folders?

On September 3, 2017 10:38:35 PM "Jessica D" <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
Have you tried the Mail app in windows 10?
It works quite well with NvDA.

On Sep 3, 2017, at 10:20 PM, slery <slerythema@...> wrote:

I am looking for a new email program (obviously needs to work with NVDA).
 
Must haves: work with gmail, work with multiple email accounts, open multiple folders at the same time
 
Thanks for any help. Outlook keeps crashing every time I try to open a second folder (or even just switch to a different folder within the same window).
Cindy


Re: email and nvda

Arlene
 

What version of outlook are you using?

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of slery
Sent: September-03-17 7:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] email and nvda

 

I am looking for a new email program (obviously needs to work with NVDA).

 

Must haves: work with gmail, work with multiple email accounts, open multiple folders at the same time

 

Thanks for any help. Outlook keeps crashing every time I try to open a second folder (or even just switch to a different folder within the same window).

Cindy


Re: email and nvda

Jessica D
 

Hi,
Have you tried the Mail app in windows 10?
It works quite well with NvDA.

On Sep 3, 2017, at 10:20 PM, slery <slerythema@...> wrote:

I am looking for a new email program (obviously needs to work with NVDA).
 
Must haves: work with gmail, work with multiple email accounts, open multiple folders at the same time
 
Thanks for any help. Outlook keeps crashing every time I try to open a second folder (or even just switch to a different folder within the same window).
Cindy


email and nvda

slery <slerythema@...>
 

I am looking for a new email program (obviously needs to work with NVDA).

 

Must haves: work with gmail, work with multiple email accounts, open multiple folders at the same time

 

Thanks for any help. Outlook keeps crashing every time I try to open a second folder (or even just switch to a different folder within the same window).

Cindy


Re: Synths

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
 

I love NVSA ooh! its NVDA from nvaccess.org or www.NVDA-project.org!
Y? espe speak please the next nvdaNVDA update needs to b like
like.like
like. like human ivona big big voices or meggia voices upgrad the e
speak! please I usest Speak all my life sence first of NVDA back in
2000 Y? Now of e speak please free free more free free free free free
voices Non NVaccess or NVDA\nvda NOICE! Have a nice Day! goodbuy

On 9/3/17, Ronald J Glaser <truefriends@abe.midco.net> wrote:
vocalizer, Eloquence, Ivona,Neo Speech, Acapela  are all paid voices


On 9/3/2017 5:30 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:
I've changed the subject to better reflect. Hope that was OK.
I don't think Vocalizer is free either. Sorry.
---
Christopher Gilland
----- Original Message -----

*From:* mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
<mailto:ochikodinaka@gmail.com>
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Sent:* Sunday, September 03, 2017 5:39 PM
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence

vocilelizer the nvda version or the all computer of vocolizer please
or free free free voices not the ones u pay for I don't have the
money

--
a friend like You
Makes The Day Go Right!

--
for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try again


Further Update Query

Andrea Sherry
 

Well the other thing that it would appear I have not been offered online is that Creative update. Should this still apply me if I am using Windows 10 pro?

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad


Re: one core voices

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>
 

Hi Don


after changing the text to speech settings to a at least 80 percent as in the previous email after that i could ajust it in nvda but no faster than what i had set before hand.


This machine is a slow one but no lag even on the desktop at the faster rate.


if i went any quicker in the rate that i set before hand i probably would have to slow it down in nvda and plus if i also went into narrator he would be to quick.


gene nz



On 04/09/2017 10:20, Don H wrote:

I can increase the rate within ghe NVDA voice setings.  I guess the lag I am talking about is when you are at the desktop and use single letter navagation there is a lag before you get the voicing of the icon you are moving to.  For example at the desktop I hit the letter n and it moves me to the NVDA icon but the David one core voice takes longer to say NVDA versus how long it takes Access32 to say NVDA.


On 9/3/2017 5:02 PM, Gene New Zealand wrote:

Hi don


At present you can not ajust the speed through the settings in nvda to speed up the windows one core voices. from what i have read there is a update from windows which will fix this if i read it correct.


there is a work around for the moment which works.


In windows 10 in the search box i typed text to speech and then it came up with some results.

it cam up with the following result Change text-to-speech settings, System settings of which i pressed the enter key on.


When the next screen came up it defaults to my one core voice i chose. Tab to the rate and change it there just use the arrow keys to do this.


Then close it the screen i mean.


You will notice now in nvda he will be speaking quicker.


Gene nz



On 04/09/2017 08:58, Don H wrote:
Having used Window Eyes for some 20 years with decaccess32 as my syn I have been using the access

32 syn with NVDA.  I have tried the One Core  David voice but find it has some lag as compared to the access32 syn.  Of course David sounds more natural and Access32 is more robotic sounding. Is there a way to change how the one core voices perform?







--
Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net Regardless of where you are in New Zealand if you are near one of the APNK sites you can use a copy of the NVDA screen reader on one of their computers. To find out which locations (or location) is near to you please visit http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries (Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa). To find an NVDA certified expert near you, please visit the following link https://certification.nvaccess.org/. The certification page contains the official list of NVDA certified individuals from around the world, who have sat and successfully passed the NVDA expert exam.


--
Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net Regardless of where you are in New Zealand if you are near one of the APNK sites you can use a copy of the NVDA screen reader on one of their computers. To find out which locations (or location) is near to you please visit http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries (Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa). To find an NVDA certified expert near you, please visit the following link https://certification.nvaccess.org/. The certification page contains the official list of NVDA certified individuals from around the world, who have sat and successfully passed the NVDA expert exam.


Re: Update Problem

Don H
 

The update history on my computer doesn't seem to show the Defender update history and I know that there is a Defender update just about every day.  Other Windows updates don't come that often and I only show three.

On 9/3/2017 7:49 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
Yes that's what it ways every time. However when I check in the update history only three entries show up.

Andrea


On 4/09/2017 9:56 AM, Don H wrote:
Are you getting the result of your check for updates that your system is up to date?


On 9/3/2017 6:43 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
Do you mean pressing that check for updates button. Well yes I have done that.

Thanks heaps for all the replies. I'm sure that between us we'll get to the bottom of this.

Andrea


On 4/09/2017 9:40 AM, Don H wrote:
Have you checked for updates manually?


On 9/3/2017 5:37 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
Not getting any updates to my windows system through including Defender definition updates

Andrea


On 4/09/2017 8:21 AM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,
What seems to be the issue?
Can you please provide more information?
When did the issue start?
What does it involve?


Sent from my iPad

On Sep 3, 2017, at 6:16 PM, Andrea Sherry <sherryan@wideband.net.au> wrote:

I have an update problem with Windows 10 pro 64 bit and would like suggestions for a list I could consult please.

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad












Re: A web site funny

Jacob Kruger
 

Honestly can't tell you since, like said, have generally got language switching turned off, partly since lots of sites, and other forms of content have the wrong language set for various bits of content, and, if I want to switch between some languages myself quickly, then I just use the switch synth add-on to change to a different voice profile, etc.


Stay well


Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile, but, acceptance is versatile..."

On 2017/09/03 09:27, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Yes I looked at the log file and could clearly see the lang change entries. Most odd way to write a web site. Its as if they want some of the words to always be in the default language but the others in another one. Its sourceforge, are all the sites on there like this?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@blindza.co.za>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2017 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] A web site funny


It's language encoding switching - I have actually disabled automatic language switching off under NVDA's voice settings, but, if I turn it on again, then while my default language is set to use espeak english, it seems to switch to english-us at times on that page.


Stay well


Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile, but, acceptance is versatile..."

On 2017/09/02 21:01, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi when I access this web site some of the text is spoken in one espeak voice, in my case Quincy, and some in another voice. Indeed I did look at the log and it can be seen not to change the voice as such, but the language, however it is still in English. is this the web site, me or am I finally going mad?

http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/en/index.html

Brian
bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
This message sent from a Windows XP machine!









Re: Update Problem

Andrea Sherry
 

Yes that's what it ways every time. However when I check in the update history only three entries show up.

Andrea

On 4/09/2017 9:56 AM, Don H wrote:
Are you getting the result of your check for updates that your system is up to date?


On 9/3/2017 6:43 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
Do you mean pressing that check for updates button. Well yes I have done that.

Thanks heaps for all the replies. I'm sure that between us we'll get to the bottom of this.

Andrea


On 4/09/2017 9:40 AM, Don H wrote:
Have you checked for updates manually?


On 9/3/2017 5:37 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
Not getting any updates to my windows system through including Defender definition updates

Andrea


On 4/09/2017 8:21 AM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,
What seems to be the issue?
Can you please provide more information?
When did the issue start?
What does it involve?


Sent from my iPad

On Sep 3, 2017, at 6:16 PM, Andrea Sherry <sherryan@wideband.net.au> wrote:

I have an update problem with Windows 10 pro 64 bit and would like suggestions for a list I could consult please.

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad










--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad


Re: lag when writing messages in thunderbird

Sally Kiebdaj
 

I have also had big lags only in TB composition but with both NVDA and Window-Eyes.

I am running Windows 7 pro on an i7 2.7GHrz processor with 16 GB of RAM. I don't think the lag should be from a slow machine especially since it doesn't impact programs like word or excel which can lag with lack of processing power.

I have the service pack 1 for win 7 and haven't looked into other service packs. Might that help?

Thoughts?
Sally

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io <the.big.white.shepherd@...> wrote:
tbird.


On 02/09/2017 10:26, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Is this the search in Windows or Tbird?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io" <the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2017 11:04 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] lag when writing messages in thunderbird


Hi,   I don't know if this will fix it or not,   but I remember Jamey posted something because tb was crashing but this was some years ago this is his work and not mine. text below.

General sluggishness with Thunderbird.  I have a feeling, though,
that this is a Thunderbird issue and nothing to do with NVDA.
Try disabling Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Enable Global Search and
Indexer. Note that this isn't accessibility or screen reader specific,
but I personally found that global search didn't help me and was a
performance killer.

On 01/09/2017 14:41, Jeffrey Shockley wrote:
Hello,
I have noticed this as well. Any solution to this problem would be greatly appreciated. I don't know what is causing it. I'm using the latest NVDA, Thunderbird, and windows 8.1 if that helps. I am glad it's not just me noticing this. I thought my computer was going crazy or something. LOL
Thanks,
Jeffrey

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 31, 2017, at 11:49 PM, Lino Morales <linomorales001@... <mailto:linomorales001@...om>> wrote:

Josh I;ve noticed this also.


On 8/31/2017 8:39 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

When composing new emails and writing messages in mozilla thunderbird I get significant lag when trying to edit and write messages. Is there a way to change the cursor in thunderbird to a more responsive one?


Josh


--
sent with mozilla thunderbird














Re: Update Problem

Don H
 

Are you getting the result of your check for updates that your system is up to date?

On 9/3/2017 6:43 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
Do you mean pressing that check for updates button. Well yes I have done that.

Thanks heaps for all the replies. I'm sure that between us we'll get to the bottom of this.

Andrea


On 4/09/2017 9:40 AM, Don H wrote:
Have you checked for updates manually?


On 9/3/2017 5:37 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
Not getting any updates to my windows system through including Defender definition updates

Andrea


On 4/09/2017 8:21 AM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,
What seems to be the issue?
Can you please provide more information?
When did the issue start?
What does it involve?


Sent from my iPad

On Sep 3, 2017, at 6:16 PM, Andrea Sherry <sherryan@wideband.net.au> wrote:

I have an update problem with Windows 10 pro 64 bit and would like suggestions for a list I could consult please.

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad








Re: Update Problem

Andrea Sherry
 

Do you mean pressing that check for updates button. Well yes I have done that.

Thanks heaps for all the replies. I'm sure that between us we'll get to the bottom of this.

Andrea

On 4/09/2017 9:40 AM, Don H wrote:
Have you checked for updates manually?


On 9/3/2017 5:37 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
Not getting any updates to my windows system through including Defender definition updates

Andrea


On 4/09/2017 8:21 AM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,
What seems to be the issue?
Can you please provide more information?
When did the issue start?
What does it involve?


Sent from my iPad

On Sep 3, 2017, at 6:16 PM, Andrea Sherry <sherryan@wideband.net.au> wrote:

I have an update problem with Windows 10 pro 64 bit and would like suggestions for a list I could consult please.

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad






--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad


Re: Update Problem

Don H
 

Have you checked for updates manually?

On 9/3/2017 5:37 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
Not getting any updates to my windows system through including Defender definition updates

Andrea


On 4/09/2017 8:21 AM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,
What seems to be the issue?
Can you please provide more information?
When did the issue start?
What does it involve?


Sent from my iPad

On Sep 3, 2017, at 6:16 PM, Andrea Sherry <sherryan@wideband.net.au> wrote:

I have an update problem with Windows 10 pro 64 bit and would like suggestions for a list I could consult please.

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad




Re: Help With Eloquence

Arlene
 

Confirmed! The e speak voices that NVDA comes with. they respond quickly. I have those voices. 

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kwork
Sent: September-03-17 3:57 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence

 

I can't use eSpeak as it plays total havoc with my tinnitus. when combined with the ringing in my ears, the metallic sound of the voices adds an extra layer of ringing distortion to my brain, and migraines are the result. Too bad as they are the most responsive at higher speeds. If there have been advancements in the past year or so of humanizing the voices, I'll try again.

Travis

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2017 9:39 AM

Subject: Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence

 

I can't say that I blame you regarding ESpeak.

 

Some love it, though I'm not entirely sure why, short of them being very very, and I do mean, very! responsive!

 

I probably could over time get somewhat used to ESpeak, but the little I tried it, it gave me a heck of a headache. LOL!

---
Christopher Gilland
Co-founder of Genuine Safe Haven Ministries

 

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2017 10:55 AM

Subject: Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence

 

any voices for free I am now using espeak bilt by NVDA y e speak np
nop no ivonna or hi tech voices. I will not say there name. I will not
brack the code. but I hat ihate I hate e speak

On 9/3/17, Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
> go here to get the voices for NVDA.
>
> http://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=20&zenid=85ea007d48eb24d89f88d60f78838cbd
>
>
> On 9/3/2017 9:39 AM, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo wrote:
>> if I want it both for free where do I go &if I need to pay how much
>> are there both caust
>>
>> On 9/3/17, mk360 <mk.seventhson@...> wrote:
>>> How you can understand clearly what he is saying? It's not entirely
>>> clear to me so far... ;)
>>> I'm sorry, but I had to say it.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> El 03/09/2017 a las 10:57, Gene escribió:
>>>> you have repeatedly said that the trial has run out and that you want
>>>> the voices forever.  Whether you realize it or not, you are asking to
>>>> get the ssoftware illegally.  If the owners of the software wanted you
>>>> to have it for free, they wouldn't charge anything and the software
>>>> wouldn't time out.  Now that I have explained this, I will hold you
>>>> strictly responsible for not requesting illegal software.
>>>> Gene
>>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>>> *From:* mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
>>>> <mailto:ochikodinaka@...>
>>>> *Sent:* Sunday, September 03, 2017 8:51 AM
>>>> *To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>> *Subject:* Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence
>>>>
>>>> I am not trying2brake the law. that's is y I need the email address to
>>>> the lady hoos needs the help with voices
>>>>
>>>> On 9/3/17, Gene <gsasner@... <mailto:gsasner@...>> wrote:
>>>>> Well you can't get them for free legally and if you keep up this
>>>> nonsense,
>>>>> requesting free illegal software on list, I will put you on moderated
>>>>> status.  You have been told specifically by me, a list moderator, and
>>>>> perhaps by other members in other messages that it is not allowed to
>>>> discuss
>>>>> illegal software on list.  If you don't follow this rule, you will be
>>>>> moderated for at least one week, probably two or three.  You have been
>>>>> clearly told not to discuss illegal software on list and you blatantly
>>>>> ignore that request.
>>>>>
>>>>> Gene, Moderator
>>>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>>>> From: mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
>>>>> Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2017 8:28 AM
>>>>> To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>>> Subject: Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> y? do u need to pay for vocilizly and eti jaws?eleiqwence I need them
>>>>> both for free and for ever
>>>>>
>>>>> On 9/3/17, Antony Stone <antony.stone@...
>>>> <mailto:antony.stone@...>> wrote:
>>>>>> Read the email you are replying to.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> It contains the email address you are asking for.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> In fact it contains it twice.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Antony.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Sunday 03 September 2017 at 15:02:09, mr. Chikodinaka
>>>>>> Nickarandidum
>>>>>> Oguledo
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> off list I need your emailAddress so we can gist off list about
>>>>>>> eliqwence and vocializer
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 9/3/17, Antony Stone wrote:
>>>>>>>> He wrote his email address in the message you just replied to.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Antony.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Sunday 03 September 2017 at 14:37:58, mr. Chikodinaka
>>>> Nickarandidum
>>>>>>>> Oguledo wrote:
>>>>>>>>> please please please
>>>>>>>>> I need your email address please so we we we can gist about
>>>> vocalizer
>>>>>>>>> &e t I eleqwence off off this list
>>>>>>>>> my free trial expired I wont to keep it  for ever
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On 9/2/17, Ben J. Bloomgren wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> Yes, those voices come with a free trial.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> On Sep 2, 2017, at 05:29, chris judge
>>>> <chrisjudge1967@... <mailto:chrisjudge1967@...>>
>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Hi, Write me off list re eloquence.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Chrisjudge1967@... <mailto:Chrisjudge1967@...>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>>>>>>>> From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>> [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf
>>>>>>>>>>> Of
>>>>>>>>>>> mr.
>>>>>>>>>>> Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
>>>>>>>>>>> Sent: August 28, 2017 2:12 PM
>>>>>>>>>>> To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>>>>>>>>> Subject: Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> is there a free tom or somethah for nvda not payed
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> On 8/28/17, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...
>>>> <mailto:marrie12@...>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> Which  one is the $59 one that donates a part of the cost  to
>>>>>>>>>>>> nvda?
>>>>>>>>>>>> I think I got the price wrong but this company donates a
>>>> part of
>>>>>>>>>>>> the cost of eloquence to the nvda company. I should add I did
>>>>>>>>>>>> google for it but by now lost the link in my over 200 thousand
>>>>>>>>>>>> history items I've
>>>>>>>>>>>> kept for about 7 years.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Take care all.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Aug 27, 2017, at 5:23 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria
>>>>>>>>>>>>> <knitqueen2007@... <mailto:knitqueen2007@...>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> You have to pay for that one. You can't get it illegally.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>>>>>>>>>> From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>> [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Of
>>>>>>>>>>>>> mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2017 3:00 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>>> To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Subject: Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> yes I did. but I need the add on to eliqwence for NVDA
>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything
>>>>>>>>>>>>> is readey
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 8/27/17, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...
>>>> <mailto:knitqueen2007@...>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You can't use the jaws eloquence voice because it's tied to
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jaws.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>> [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Behalf
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Of mr.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2017 5:01 AM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Subject: Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I need the link 2the jaws add on for NVDA hq please or large
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> voices/addpns for nvda NVDA is my favorit favorit
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> creenreader
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> world
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 8/27/17, mattias <mjonsson1986@...
>>>> <mailto:mjonsson1986@...>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Open nvda menu insert+n
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2 times down Arrow
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> There is a submenu called codefactory There should it be
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Skickades från E-post för Windows 10
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Från: Gene
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Skickat: den 27 augusti 2017 09:54
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Till: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ämne: Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> please don't leave the group when you don't want to get
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mail
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> from
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> it. Every time you unsubscribe, when you subscribe and
>>>> send a
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> message, the first message you send has to be approved.
>>>> Every
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> new member has to have his first message approved.  This
>>>> is a
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> setting list administrators can't change.  It is a
>>>> setting set
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> by the entire list serve administrator.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please go nomail so that every time you want to start
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> receiving
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mail and discuss something, the first message you send
>>>> doesn't
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> have
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to be approved.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> While messages are generally approved quickly or reasonbly
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> promptly, you may wait many hours perhaps six or eight if
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> neeither the owner or I look at the list because we are
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> busy
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> or
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sleeping. To go nomail, send a blank message to
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nvda+nomail@nvda.groups.io
>>>> <mailto:nvda+nomail@nvda.groups.io>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> To resume receiving mail as individual messages, send a
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> message
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to nvda+single@nvda.groups.io
>>>> <mailto:nvda+single@nvda.groups.io>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> That will resume single delivery if you have gone nomail.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Regarding your problem, did you shut down NVDA and run it
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> again
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> after installing the add on?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Also, do you know about the SAPI5 Eloquence from, as I
>>>> recall
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Code Factory?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The eloquence in the add on you are trying has lots of
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> annoying
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> artifacts.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The SAPI 5 Eloquence sounds as it should.  You can get a
>>>> demo
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> of
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that version as well.  If you have problems finding it,
>>>> asking
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> here
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> should get you the information.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gene
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> From: Ibrahim Ajayi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2017 9:27 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Subject: [nvda] Help With Eloquence
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi good people:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I've just installed a copy of codefactory elequence
>>>> expressive
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ad
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> on for NVDA, and I am starting with the trial version.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The program has been properly installed, and I've gone
>>>> through
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the settings.  But I cannot find the program in the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> synthesiser
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sub-menu of NVDA.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please can anyone help me understand what could have gone
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrong,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> or
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> what I didn't do properly?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Regards.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I am Ibrahim Ajayi from Nigeria.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> try
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> again
>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>> for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try
>>>>>>>>>>>>> again
>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>> for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try
>>>>>>>>>>> again
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> It is also possible that putting the birds in a laboratory setting
>>>>>>>> inadvertently renders them relatively incompetent.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>   - Daniel C Dennett
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>                                                     Please reply
>>>> to the
>>>>>>>> list;
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> please
>>>>>>>> *don't*
>>>>>>>> CC
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> me.
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it,
>>>>>> we'd be so simple that we couldn't.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                                                     Please reply to
>>>>>> the
>>>>>> list;
>>>>>> please *don't*
>>>>>> CC
>>>>>> me.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try again
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try again
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>


--
for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try again


Re: Help With Eloquence

Kwork
 


I can't use eSpeak as it plays total havoc with my tinnitus. when combined with the ringing in my ears, the metallic sound of the voices adds an extra layer of ringing distortion to my brain, and migraines are the result. Too bad as they are the most responsive at higher speeds. If there have been advancements in the past year or so of humanizing the voices, I'll try again.
Travis

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2017 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence

I can't say that I blame you regarding ESpeak.
 
Some love it, though I'm not entirely sure why, short of them being very very, and I do mean, very! responsive!
 
I probably could over time get somewhat used to ESpeak, but the little I tried it, it gave me a heck of a headache. LOL!
---
Christopher Gilland
Co-founder of Genuine Safe Haven Ministries
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2017 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence

any voices for free I am now using espeak bilt by NVDA y e speak np
nop no ivonna or hi tech voices. I will not say there name. I will not
brack the code. but I hat ihate I hate e speak

On 9/3/17, Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
> go here to get the voices for NVDA.
>
> http://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=20&zenid=85ea007d48eb24d89f88d60f78838cbd
>
>
> On 9/3/2017 9:39 AM, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo wrote:
>> if I want it both for free where do I go &if I need to pay how much
>> are there both caust
>>
>> On 9/3/17, mk360 <mk.seventhson@...> wrote:
>>> How you can understand clearly what he is saying? It's not entirely
>>> clear to me so far... ;)
>>> I'm sorry, but I had to say it.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> El 03/09/2017 a las 10:57, Gene escribió:
>>>> you have repeatedly said that the trial has run out and that you want
>>>> the voices forever.  Whether you realize it or not, you are asking to
>>>> get the ssoftware illegally.  If the owners of the software wanted you
>>>> to have it for free, they wouldn't charge anything and the software
>>>> wouldn't time out.  Now that I have explained this, I will hold you
>>>> strictly responsible for not requesting illegal software.
>>>> Gene
>>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>>> *From:* mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
>>>> <mailto:ochikodinaka@...>
>>>> *Sent:* Sunday, September 03, 2017 8:51 AM
>>>> *To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>> *Subject:* Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence
>>>>
>>>> I am not trying2brake the law. that's is y I need the email address to
>>>> the lady hoos needs the help with voices
>>>>
>>>> On 9/3/17, Gene <gsasner@... <mailto:gsasner@...>> wrote:
>>>>> Well you can't get them for free legally and if you keep up this
>>>> nonsense,
>>>>> requesting free illegal software on list, I will put you on moderated
>>>>> status.  You have been told specifically by me, a list moderator, and
>>>>> perhaps by other members in other messages that it is not allowed to
>>>> discuss
>>>>> illegal software on list.  If you don't follow this rule, you will be
>>>>> moderated for at least one week, probably two or three.  You have been
>>>>> clearly told not to discuss illegal software on list and you blatantly
>>>>> ignore that request.
>>>>>
>>>>> Gene, Moderator
>>>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>>>> From: mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
>>>>> Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2017 8:28 AM
>>>>> To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>>> Subject: Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> y? do u need to pay for vocilizly and eti jaws?eleiqwence I need them
>>>>> both for free and for ever
>>>>>
>>>>> On 9/3/17, Antony Stone <antony.stone@...
>>>> <mailto:antony.stone@...>> wrote:
>>>>>> Read the email you are replying to.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> It contains the email address you are asking for.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> In fact it contains it twice.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Antony.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Sunday 03 September 2017 at 15:02:09, mr. Chikodinaka
>>>>>> Nickarandidum
>>>>>> Oguledo
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> off list I need your emailAddress so we can gist off list about
>>>>>>> eliqwence and vocializer
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 9/3/17, Antony Stone wrote:
>>>>>>>> He wrote his email address in the message you just replied to.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Antony.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Sunday 03 September 2017 at 14:37:58, mr. Chikodinaka
>>>> Nickarandidum
>>>>>>>> Oguledo wrote:
>>>>>>>>> please please please
>>>>>>>>> I need your email address please so we we we can gist about
>>>> vocalizer
>>>>>>>>> &e t I eleqwence off off this list
>>>>>>>>> my free trial expired I wont to keep it  for ever
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On 9/2/17, Ben J. Bloomgren wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> Yes, those voices come with a free trial.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> On Sep 2, 2017, at 05:29, chris judge
>>>> <chrisjudge1967@... <mailto:chrisjudge1967@...>>
>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Hi, Write me off list re eloquence.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Chrisjudge1967@... <mailto:Chrisjudge1967@...>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>>>>>>>> From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>> [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf
>>>>>>>>>>> Of
>>>>>>>>>>> mr.
>>>>>>>>>>> Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
>>>>>>>>>>> Sent: August 28, 2017 2:12 PM
>>>>>>>>>>> To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>>>>>>>>> Subject: Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> is there a free tom or somethah for nvda not payed
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> On 8/28/17, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...
>>>> <mailto:marrie12@...>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> Which  one is the $59 one that donates a part of the cost  to
>>>>>>>>>>>> nvda?
>>>>>>>>>>>> I think I got the price wrong but this company donates a
>>>> part of
>>>>>>>>>>>> the cost of eloquence to the nvda company. I should add I did
>>>>>>>>>>>> google for it but by now lost the link in my over 200 thousand
>>>>>>>>>>>> history items I've
>>>>>>>>>>>> kept for about 7 years.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Take care all.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Aug 27, 2017, at 5:23 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria
>>>>>>>>>>>>> <knitqueen2007@... <mailto:knitqueen2007@...>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> You have to pay for that one. You can't get it illegally.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>>>>>>>>>> From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>> [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Of
>>>>>>>>>>>>> mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2017 3:00 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>>> To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Subject: Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> yes I did. but I need the add on to eliqwence for NVDA
>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything
>>>>>>>>>>>>> is readey
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 8/27/17, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...
>>>> <mailto:knitqueen2007@...>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You can't use the jaws eloquence voice because it's tied to
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jaws.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>> [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Behalf
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Of mr.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2017 5:01 AM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Subject: Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I need the link 2the jaws add on for NVDA hq please or large
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> voices/addpns for nvda NVDA is my favorit favorit
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> creenreader
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> world
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 8/27/17, mattias <mjonsson1986@...
>>>> <mailto:mjonsson1986@...>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Open nvda menu insert+n
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2 times down Arrow
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> There is a submenu called codefactory There should it be
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Skickades från E-post för Windows 10
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Från: Gene
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Skickat: den 27 augusti 2017 09:54
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Till: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ämne: Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> please don't leave the group when you don't want to get
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mail
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> from
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> it. Every time you unsubscribe, when you subscribe and
>>>> send a
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> message, the first message you send has to be approved.
>>>> Every
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> new member has to have his first message approved.  This
>>>> is a
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> setting list administrators can't change.  It is a
>>>> setting set
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> by the entire list serve administrator.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please go nomail so that every time you want to start
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> receiving
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mail and discuss something, the first message you send
>>>> doesn't
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> have
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to be approved.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> While messages are generally approved quickly or reasonbly
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> promptly, you may wait many hours perhaps six or eight if
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> neeither the owner or I look at the list because we are
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> busy
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> or
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sleeping. To go nomail, send a blank message to
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nvda+nomail@nvda.groups.io
>>>> <mailto:nvda+nomail@nvda.groups.io>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> To resume receiving mail as individual messages, send a
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> message
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to nvda+single@nvda.groups.io
>>>> <mailto:nvda+single@nvda.groups.io>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> That will resume single delivery if you have gone nomail.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Regarding your problem, did you shut down NVDA and run it
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> again
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> after installing the add on?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Also, do you know about the SAPI5 Eloquence from, as I
>>>> recall
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Code Factory?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The eloquence in the add on you are trying has lots of
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> annoying
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> artifacts.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The SAPI 5 Eloquence sounds as it should.  You can get a
>>>> demo
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> of
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that version as well.  If you have problems finding it,
>>>> asking
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> here
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> should get you the information.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gene
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> From: Ibrahim Ajayi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2017 9:27 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Subject: [nvda] Help With Eloquence
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi good people:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I've just installed a copy of codefactory elequence
>>>> expressive
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ad
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> on for NVDA, and I am starting with the trial version.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The program has been properly installed, and I've gone
>>>> through
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the settings.  But I cannot find the program in the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> synthesiser
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sub-menu of NVDA.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please can anyone help me understand what could have gone
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrong,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> or
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> what I didn't do properly?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Regards.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I am Ibrahim Ajayi from Nigeria.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> try
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> again
>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>> for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try
>>>>>>>>>>>>> again
>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>> for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try
>>>>>>>>>>> again
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> It is also possible that putting the birds in a laboratory setting
>>>>>>>> inadvertently renders them relatively incompetent.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>   - Daniel C Dennett
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>                                                     Please reply
>>>> to the
>>>>>>>> list;
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> please
>>>>>>>> *don't*
>>>>>>>> CC
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> me.
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it,
>>>>>> we'd be so simple that we couldn't.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                                                     Please reply to
>>>>>> the
>>>>>> list;
>>>>>> please *don't*
>>>>>> CC
>>>>>> me.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try again
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try again
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>


--
for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try again



Re: Synths

Ronald J Glaser
 

vocalizer, Eloquence, Ivona,Neo Speech, Acapela  are all paid voices 


On 9/3/2017 5:30 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:
I've changed the subject to better reflect. Hope that was OK.
 
I don't think Vocalizer is free either. Sorry.
---
Christopher Gilland
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2017 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence

vocilelizer the nvda version or the all computer of vocolizer please
or free free free voices not the ones u pay for I don't have the money

-- 
a friend like  You
Makes The Day Go Right!


Re: Update Problem

Andrea Sherry
 

Not getting any updates to my windows system through including Defender definition updates

Andrea

On 4/09/2017 8:21 AM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,
What seems to be the issue?
Can you please provide more information?
When did the issue start?
What does it involve?


Sent from my iPad

On Sep 3, 2017, at 6:16 PM, Andrea Sherry <sherryan@wideband.net.au> wrote:

I have an update problem with Windows 10 pro 64 bit and would like suggestions for a list I could consult please.

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad


--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad