Date   

does NVDA have any command to suggest us correct spelling if we typed some wrong spelling in word or while writing a mail?

Shweta Mishra
 

hi friends!
hope all are fine.
friends, when I type some wrong spelling in word or writing a mail in
firefox, the NVDA announces, "spelling error" so I want to know, can
it suggest me correct spelling? if yes, then what is a command?
thanks in advance!

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.


does NVDA have any feature to suggest correct spelling

Shweta Mishra
 

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.


Re: NVDA voices

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
 

hello jeffdreams I hit NVDAkey w shift no nothing hipin

On 9/20/17, Randy Barnett <randy@soundtique.net> wrote:
http://jeff.tdrealms.com/Add-Ons/access32.nvda-addon
On 9/19/2017 7:53 PM, Casey wrote:
Hi where do you go to get this access 32 syn and is it fore or does it
cost?

And if there is A price for it how much coes it cost?




On 9/19/2017 9:12 PM, Don H wrote:
I have always thought that the E speak voice is terrible. I only
switched to NVDA after I found out that there was the Access32 syn
that sounded just like the syn I had used for twenty years with Window
Eyes. On my system I have removed Window Eyes and do have Jaws
installed only because it was a free switch from Window Eyes. I find
NVDA with the Access32 syn meets all my needs and don't use Jaws as I
don't think it is as good as NVDA. That is my Opinion and I am a
expert on my Opinion. So if you don't like E Speak and don't want to
pay for more voices give Access32 for NVDA a try.





--

Casey






--
for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try again


Re: NVDA voices

Randy Barnett <randy@...>
 

On 9/19/2017 7:53 PM, Casey wrote:
Hi where do you go to get this access 32 syn and is it fore or does it cost?

And if there is A price for it how much coes it cost?




On 9/19/2017 9:12 PM, Don H wrote:
I have always thought that the E speak voice is terrible. I only
switched to NVDA after I found out that there was the Access32 syn
that sounded just like the syn I had used for twenty years with Window
Eyes. On my system I have removed Window Eyes and do have Jaws
installed only because it was a free switch from Window Eyes. I find
NVDA with the Access32 syn meets all my needs and don't use Jaws as I
don't think it is as good as NVDA. That is my Opinion and I am a
expert on my Opinion. So if you don't like E Speak and don't want to
pay for more voices give Access32 for NVDA a try.





--

Casey



Re: NVDA voices

Casey <cwollner@...>
 

Hi where do you go to get this access 32 syn and is it fore or does it cost?

And if there is A price for it how much coes it cost?




On 9/19/2017 9:12 PM, Don H wrote:
I have always thought that the E speak voice is terrible.  I only
switched to NVDA after I found out that there was the Access32 syn
that sounded just like the syn I had used for twenty years with Window
Eyes.  On my system I have removed Window Eyes and do have Jaws
installed only because it was a free switch from Window Eyes.  I find
NVDA with the Access32 syn meets all my needs and don't use Jaws as I
don't think it is as good as NVDA.  That is my Opinion and I am a
expert on my Opinion.  So if you don't like E Speak and don't want to
pay for more voices give Access32 for NVDA a try.




--

Casey


NVDA voices

Don H
 

I have always thought that the E speak voice is terrible.  I only switched to NVDA after I found out that there was the Access32 syn that sounded just like the syn I had used for twenty years with Window Eyes.  On my system I have removed Window Eyes and do have Jaws installed only because it was a free switch from Window Eyes.  I find NVDA with the Access32 syn meets all my needs and don't use Jaws as I don't think it is as good as NVDA.  That is my Opinion and I am a expert on my Opinion.  So if you don't like E Speak and don't want to pay for more voices give Access32 for NVDA a try.


Re: vocalizer voices (got it partly figured out)

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
 

how can I get it for free can I get cate or pall nyo speech or
somematha for free or ETI at a discount?

On 9/19/17, Travis Siegel <tsiegel@softcon.com> wrote:
nope, don't need any help.  Already said I'm going to abandon the attempt.

For a company who claims the accolades this one does, their site design
is atrocious, and their software should not be nearly as hard to get
working as this one is, so I shall vote for better support by not
purchasing their software.  Perhaps it will encourage them to fix the
problems, so they will sell more software in the future, but even if
they do, it won't be to me.


On 9/19/2017 8:55 PM, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo wrote:
hello do u need help? call code fatery or email me off list

On 9/19/17, Travis Siegel <tsiegel@softcon.com> wrote:
I have to say, the web page where the nvda plugin is up for download is
terrible.  According to the site (and I quote).

Once the Add-on is installed along with NVDA, you can select either Code
Factory Eloquence or Code Factory Vocalizer in the NVDA Synthesizer
dialog and then select the preferred language in the NVDA Voice dialog.


Yeah, only this doesn't work for vocalizer voices.  It works just fine
for eloquence voice (which btw, I can't stand), but apparently, for
vocalizer voices, you need to go to another page (not linked to anywhere
on the NVDA plugins page), and download the voices you want to use.
This is pretty poor page design, especially since there is no mention
anywhere on the page that voices need to be downloaded.

But, just for reference, downloading the voices I wanted didn't change
my circle of errors, I'm still getting the thanks for using, and telling
me that pressing ok will start the install process, (which btw
doesn't).  Installing the samantha voice separately also doesn't solve
my problem, I can select vocolizer in the code factory menu, but when
going to synthesizer and selecting vocalizer is how I get into that nice
endless error circle, so there is definitely still work that needs done
on these voices.  I'd be demanding my money back with no doubt if I'd
had this experience after paying for these things.  The seven day trial
is nice, but it isn't of any use to me, because nothing here is working,
so I'm just going to write it all off as a bad idea and go back to being
content with my espeak ivan 3 voice.










--
for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try again


Re: vocalizer voices (got it partly figured out)

Gene
 

If you don't get a solution, or even while waiting, try this page. 
 
This sounds promising and there is a fully functioning demo, according to the page.  and, better yet, since the voices are SAPI 5, you may be able to use them in other programs you couldn't use them in before.
 
Gene
----- Original Message -----
> I have to say, the web page where the nvda plugin is up for download is
> terrible.  According to the site (and I quote).
>
> Once the Add-on is installed along with NVDA, you can select either Code
> Factory Eloquence or Code Factory Vocalizer in the NVDA Synthesizer
> dialog and then select the preferred language in the NVDA Voice dialog.
>
>
> Yeah, only this doesn't work for vocalizer voices.  It works just fine
> for eloquence voice (which btw, I can't stand), but apparently, for
> vocalizer voices, you need to go to another page (not linked to anywhere
> on the NVDA plugins page), and download the voices you want to use.
> This is pretty poor page design, especially since there is no mention
> anywhere on the page that voices need to be downloaded.
>
> But, just for reference, downloading the voices I wanted didn't change
> my circle of errors, I'm still getting the thanks for using, and telling
> me that pressing ok will start the install process, (which btw
> doesn't).  Installing the samantha voice separately also doesn't solve
> my problem, I can select vocolizer in the code factory menu, but when
> going to synthesizer and selecting vocalizer is how I get into that nice
> endless error circle, so there is definitely still work that needs done
> on these voices.  I'd be demanding my money back with no doubt if I'd
> had this experience after paying for these things.  The seven day trial
> is nice, but it isn't of any use to me, because nothing here is working,
> so I'm just going to write it all off as a bad idea and go back to being
> content with my espeak ivan 3 voice.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


--
for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try again




Re: vocalizer voices (got it partly figured out)

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>
 

nope, don't need any help.  Already said I'm going to abandon the attempt.

For a company who claims the accolades this one does, their site design is atrocious, and their software should not be nearly as hard to get working as this one is, so I shall vote for better support by not purchasing their software.  Perhaps it will encourage them to fix the problems, so they will sell more software in the future, but even if they do, it won't be to me.

On 9/19/2017 8:55 PM, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo wrote:
hello do u need help? call code fatery or email me off list

On 9/19/17, Travis Siegel <tsiegel@softcon.com> wrote:
I have to say, the web page where the nvda plugin is up for download is
terrible.  According to the site (and I quote).

Once the Add-on is installed along with NVDA, you can select either Code
Factory Eloquence or Code Factory Vocalizer in the NVDA Synthesizer
dialog and then select the preferred language in the NVDA Voice dialog.


Yeah, only this doesn't work for vocalizer voices.  It works just fine
for eloquence voice (which btw, I can't stand), but apparently, for
vocalizer voices, you need to go to another page (not linked to anywhere
on the NVDA plugins page), and download the voices you want to use.
This is pretty poor page design, especially since there is no mention
anywhere on the page that voices need to be downloaded.

But, just for reference, downloading the voices I wanted didn't change
my circle of errors, I'm still getting the thanks for using, and telling
me that pressing ok will start the install process, (which btw
doesn't).  Installing the samantha voice separately also doesn't solve
my problem, I can select vocolizer in the code factory menu, but when
going to synthesizer and selecting vocalizer is how I get into that nice
endless error circle, so there is definitely still work that needs done
on these voices.  I'd be demanding my money back with no doubt if I'd
had this experience after paying for these things.  The seven day trial
is nice, but it isn't of any use to me, because nothing here is working,
so I'm just going to write it all off as a bad idea and go back to being
content with my espeak ivan 3 voice.







Re: Admin: Re: [nvda] How much does the eloquence and vocalized voice pack cost

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
 

is there a new e speak. NVDA comesNVDA comes with e speak it shud come
with even human big free loud voice like kate and pall and patricia
and Patrick &other voices o well I am stuck with old e speak

On 9/19/17, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@gmail.com> wrote:
I personally sinsider that to be a good move, in fact I might do the same on
my groups.io <http://groups.io/> run list(s). Thanks for the idea..

Take care and have a blessed Tuesday.
On Sep 19, 2017, at 12:24 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,
As the owner of the NVDA add-ons list, I'm considering enacting address
ban if I hear reports of the moderated person jumping over to the add-ons
list to vent frustrations.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laz
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 11:58 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: Admin: Re: [nvda] How much does the eloquence and vocalized
voice pack cost

As I stated in an email a few weeks ago when this person started posting
on the list, he will continue posting nonsensical messages, off topic
messages, and violate list rules until he is removed. He apparently
doesn't pay much attentionn to messages in reply to his questions and will
continue repeating things over and over until stopped. Moderation is the
least of possible solutions to this situation.

Good luck Nimer and Gene!

Laz

On 9/19/17, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo <ochikodinaka@gmail.com>
wrote:
when is the next update for NVDA

On 9/19/17, Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@gmail.com> wrote:
I will just reiterate that Gene has my full and unqualified support
in this matter and I will be keeping an eye for any future messages
from this individual.

Thanks.

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 1:17 PM Gene <gsasner@ripco.com> wrote:

From the moderator:

I don't know why he is doing it and we have no basis to assume
anything.
I doubt it is intentional rudeness. I would say that people should
simply not comment on any post by Mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum
Oguledo unless he asks a new and useful question. Repetitive
questions, the same question four times in a month or even twice in
a month or six months, should simply be ignored.

It is not useful to have a debate on list about Chikodinaka
Nickarandidum Oguledo or his posts. If such unproductive debates
continue, I shall lock all threads where such debates begin.

If Mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo is too outrageous, I shall
moderate him. Moderation means that I shall see every post from him
and have to approve each post before it reaches the list. If I do
that, I shall simply not approve repetitive questions nor questions
that in any way, promote sites where illegal activity occurs. .

I'm explaining all this because Mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum
Oguledo sent a post yesterday in which he seemed to indicate that he
didn't know what being moderated means and because there may be
other list members who don't know.

I am not the list owner and if he wishes to deal with this matter
differently, that is what he will do as list owner. I've stated
what I will do unless the owner wishes something different to be done.

Also, on further consideration, I've changed my mind about how long
moderation will last. It will last at least two months and whether
it is lifted will depend on the kinds of posts Mr. Chikodinaka
Nickarandidum Oguledo sends for approval.


Gene

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

My mission is to bring love and peace to everyone around me with all
tools available to me.
My core values are integrity, innovation, loyalty, excellence, and
100% personal responsibility.

The message above is intended for the recipient to whom it was
addressed. If you believe that you are not the intended recipient,
please notify me via reply email and destroy all copies of this
correspondence. Action taken as a result of this email or its
contents by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) may result in
civil or criminal charges. I have checked this email and all
corresponding attachments for security threats. However, security of
your machine is up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

To find out about a free and versatile screen reader for windows XP
and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter for the latest technology news.

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at
(218-606-0475) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly.
Thank you, and have a great day!

--
for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try again







--
for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try again


Re: Customizing Announcement of Command Keys

Quentin Christensen
 

Thanks Rui,

I was sure there had been at least one github thread on this idea, I just couldn't find it when replying last night.

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 6:26 AM, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
My proposal is:
A compromise solution:
1 - Considere Enter, and accents like accut accent, grave accent, tilde and carete, as a character;
2 - Separate arrows from command keys.
That way will have three group of keys;
1 - Typeable characters including Enter, diacritics and accents;
2 - Arrow keys;
3 - All other keys;

Regards,

Rui Fontes


-----Mensagem Original----- De: David Kingsbury
Data: 19 de setembro de 2017 21:18

Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Customizing Announcement of Command Keys

You are right about the accented keys. I just typed in e acute, e grave, etc. and the feedback is quite poor.. Certainly worth improving, but still, get ridf of having to hear the arrow keys.


-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 4:12 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Customizing Announcement of Command Keys

Please, considere mine instead.

Most european and south american languages have diacritics in some letters.
By instance, to make "á", we do:
press acut accent, and nothing is spoken; pressing "a", and is spoken "a with accent accut.

Regards,

Rui Fontes



-----Mensagem Original-----
De: David Kingsbury
Data: 19 de setembro de 2017 20:58
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Customizing Announcement of Command Keys

Hello,

Regarding bhavyashaa's comment dated on 2 Mar below, I agree totally. If NVDA just got rid of the arrow keys being announced, it would be OK to hear the other command keys. I am a trainer, and for new users, it is important for them to hear the other keys, even the most basic ones like enter, escape and alt tab. But having to listen to the arrow keys constantly really gets in the way. If this simple fix could be made in the next version of NVDA, it would really help, especially for new users and those who train them.

Regards,\
David Kingsbury

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 3:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Customizing Announcement of Command Keys

Hello Quentin!

Sorry! The previous message have gone out without authorization! Smile!

Please, see:
https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/6553

namely:

ruifontes commented on 15 Nov 2016
A compromise solution:
1 - Considere Enter, and accents like accut accent, grave accent, tilde and carete, as a character;
2 - Separate arrows from command keys.
That way will have three group of keys;
1 - Typeable characters including Enter and accents;
2 - Arrow keys;
3 - All other keys;


bhavyashah commented on 2 Mar
Hi,
Are there any users who would like to retain announcement of arrow keys via
the Speak command keys option? If absolutely none, removing arrow keys as a
whole from being reported under all settings should be considered, because
it is unlikely and unproductive for anyone to enable arrow keys while
working, or even creating tutorial content for beginners, or in any scenario
I can currently visualize.
Also, adding only Enter to the characters spoken even with the afore
mentioned setting off would be of significant help to beginners, as many
NVDA users and trainers have reported in the past, and shouldn't have any
counter-productive consequences in the UX of other users.
However, Enter in comjunction with other keys, in the form of key commands,
shouldn't be verbalized.
The above two cases have been pretty much unanimously agreed as expressed in
several comments and through various tickets in the past, and thus I have
specifically requested their implementation.
With the arrow keys eliminated and the Enter key spoken, we may have a
clearer picture of the user demand going forward.
Thanks.


Do we need some more issues open to this question?
If you see, my proposal and bhavyashah proposal are identical, with the
inclusion of accents in the typeable characters, as they really are.

Rui


-----Mensagem Original-----
De: Quentin Christensen
Data: 19 de setembro de 2017 09:07
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Customizing Announcement of Command Keys


Clipspeak will read the following commands:

CTRL+A: Select all
CTRL+Z: Undo
CTRL+Y: Redo
CTRL+X: Cut
CTRL+C: Copy
CTRL+V: Paste

Is that what you are after?
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/clipspeak.en.html


The idea of a more customisable "speak command keys" comes up from time to
time, but the problem is everyone wants different things.  My idea would
probably be to have a simple set of options, say checkboxes for groups of
keys like:
- function keys
- arrow keys
- modifier keys


etc.


If anyone has a really clear and widely useful variant on that they'd really
like to see, do feel free to write it up on GitHub:
https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues


Regards


Quentin.


On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 4:42 AM, David Kingsbury
<davidkingsbury77@...> wrote:
Hello,

I am aware that if you go into the NVDA menu keyboard settings, it is
possible to turn on and off the announcement of command keys. I am wondering
if there is any way to customize this. I want to hear NVDA say control C
when I copy text, control V when I paste, but it is very annoying to hear
down arrow every time I hit the down arrow. Can I set this so I can hear
some of these keystrokes, but not others?

Thanks for any help on this.
David Kingsbury









--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager


Official NVDA Training modules and expert certification now available:
http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/


www.nvaccess.org
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess






















--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Official NVDA Training modules and expert certification now available: http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess 
Twitter: @NVAccess 


Re: vocalizer voices (got it partly figured out)

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
 

hello do u need help? call code fatery or email me off list

On 9/19/17, Travis Siegel <tsiegel@softcon.com> wrote:
I have to say, the web page where the nvda plugin is up for download is
terrible.  According to the site (and I quote).

Once the Add-on is installed along with NVDA, you can select either Code
Factory Eloquence or Code Factory Vocalizer in the NVDA Synthesizer
dialog and then select the preferred language in the NVDA Voice dialog.


Yeah, only this doesn't work for vocalizer voices.  It works just fine
for eloquence voice (which btw, I can't stand), but apparently, for
vocalizer voices, you need to go to another page (not linked to anywhere
on the NVDA plugins page), and download the voices you want to use.
This is pretty poor page design, especially since there is no mention
anywhere on the page that voices need to be downloaded.

But, just for reference, downloading the voices I wanted didn't change
my circle of errors, I'm still getting the thanks for using, and telling
me that pressing ok will start the install process, (which btw
doesn't).  Installing the samantha voice separately also doesn't solve
my problem, I can select vocolizer in the code factory menu, but when
going to synthesizer and selecting vocalizer is how I get into that nice
endless error circle, so there is definitely still work that needs done
on these voices.  I'd be demanding my money back with no doubt if I'd
had this experience after paying for these things.  The seven day trial
is nice, but it isn't of any use to me, because nothing here is working,
so I'm just going to write it all off as a bad idea and go back to being
content with my espeak ivan 3 voice.






--
for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try again


Re: Pronounciation Dictionary

Gene
 

What synthesizer are you using now?  I'll tell you how to change the pronunciation, but this is a synthesizer behavior.  NVDA doesn't pronounce txt as text on its own.  do you want to go back to your old synthesizer if you can?
 
To use the dictionary, do the following:
Open the NVDA menu with NVDA key n.
Down arrow to preferences, it’s a submenu,  and press enter.
Up arrow, it's faster, to speech dictionaries.  Press enter.
You are on an item that says default dictionary.  Press enter.
Tab to the add button and press the space bar.
You will be placed in a new dialog.  You are in the field where you type the actual word or whatever you want to type.
When finished, tab once.
Type the way you want it pronounced.
Tab through a number of fields to the ok button.  Press the space bar. 
Tab again to the next ok button and press the space bar.
The word is now in the dictionary.
 
Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 3:41 PM
Subject: [nvda] Pronounciation Dictionary

How and where would one find and edit the Pronounciation Dictionary in NVDA?
I would prefer my computer to say TXT and not change it to say text.  I've
grown so used to it over the years, I'd like it baqck.  Thanks anybody.
Howard




Re: using facebook

Kevin Cussick
 

I love tw blue have used it for over a year now grate software.

On 19/09/2017 22:46, David Moore wrote:
Hi,
I use TW Blue, and it is a client that installs on your computer that you can use twitter from, just like an email client.
TW Blue, connects to your twitter account, and you never have to get on any web site at all.
There is even a portable version of TW Blue, that you can use on your flash drive on any computer to do everything with Twitter.
It is just like an email client. I do use NVDA with TW Blue, and it works great.
For more questions, just let me know.
David Moore
Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10
*From: *Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <mailto:bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io>
*Sent: *Tuesday, September 19, 2017 12:18 PM
*To: *nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: [nvda] using facebook
Well no I have never used any of those.
Brian
bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 1:25 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] using facebook

> For Twitter, there's TwBlue from

>

> https://twblue.es/downloads/

>

> firstly and most importantly, very very compatible with NVDA; it's very

> easy/intuitive to use since it has both a graphic interface, as well
as if

> you've used Qwitter, The Qube and others similar, a similar interface to

> these.

>

>

> El 19/09/2017 a las 06:26 a.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io

> escribió:

>> Yes I gave up even trying to understand it, Even on the mobile site.

>> Is there a blind friendly client for any of the so called social media

>> sites that are easy to use?

>> I don't want them to rule my life, but of late so much information I'm

>> expected to know about is on Twitter or Facebook its beginning to look

>> like I'll have to bite the bullet again. Maybe I can employ a young

>> person to do it for me!

>> Brian

>>

>> bglists@blueyonder.co.uk

>> Sent via blueyonder.

>> Please address personal email to:-

>> briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'

>> in the display name field.

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "enes sarıbaş"

>> <enes.saribas@gmail.com>

>> To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>

>> Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 11:49 PM

>> Subject: [nvda] using facebook

>>

>>

>>> hi,

>>>

>>> How do you guys use facebook with nvda? In particular, searching group

>>> posts and viewing the results, but most actions seem laggy. Also, nvda

>>> randomly jumps around on the page.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>

>>

>>

>

> --

> Gera

> Enviado desde Thunderbird

>

>

>

>


Re: using facebook

David Moore
 

Hi,

I use TW Blue, and it is a client that installs on your computer that you can use twitter from, just like an email client.

TW Blue, connects to your twitter account, and you never have to get on any web site at all.

There is even a portable version of TW Blue, that you can use on your flash drive on any computer to do everything with Twitter.

It is just like an email client. I do use NVDA with TW Blue, and it works great.

For more questions, just let me know.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 

From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 12:18 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] using facebook

 

Well no I have never used any of those.

Brian

 

bglists@...

Sent via blueyonder.

Please address personal email to:-

briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@...>

To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>

Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 1:25 PM

Subject: Re: [nvda] using facebook

 

 

> For Twitter, there's TwBlue from

> https://twblue.es/downloads/

> firstly and most importantly, very very compatible with NVDA; it's very

> easy/intuitive to use since it has both a graphic interface, as well as if

> you've used Qwitter, The Qube and others similar, a similar interface to

> these.

> El 19/09/2017 a las 06:26 a.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io

> escribió:

>> Yes I gave up even trying to understand it, Even on the mobile site.

>> Is there a blind friendly client for any of the so called social media

>> sites that are easy to use?

>> I don't want them to rule my life, but of late so much information I'm

>> expected to know about is on Twitter or Facebook its beginning to look

>> like I'll have to bite the bullet again. Maybe I can employ a young

>> person to do it for me!

>> Brian

>> 

>> bglists@...

>> Sent via blueyonder.

>> Please address personal email to:-

>> briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

>> in the display name field.

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "enes sarıbaş"

>> <enes.saribas@...>

>> To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>

>> Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 11:49 PM

>> Subject: [nvda] using facebook

>> 

>> 

>>> hi,

>>> 

>>> How do you guys use facebook with nvda? In particular, searching group

>>> posts and viewing the results, but most actions seem laggy. Also, nvda

>>> randomly jumps around on the page.

>>> 

>>> 

>>> 

>>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

> --

> Gera

> Enviado desde Thunderbird

>

>

 

 

 

 


Re: How much does the eloquence and vocalized voice pack cost

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>
 

Hi


yes  and the web address is http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

I will most probably be posting some more material in the next day or so 2.


Gene nz



On 9/19/2017 2:53 PM, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo wrote:
is your accessibility sentral site updated? if yes what is the link

On 9/18/17, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
<ochikodinaka@...> wrote:
yes I did but I go to the other NVDA site and I cant get it. I got old
eti running it is my defult voice but I need the sommantha voices is
it from NVDA? or hoo supports it is there a link free or u need to pay
I don't want to b band or deletd fro the list

On 9/18/17, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
How many times have you asked these questions before and how many times
have
people answered.  I will answer no more questions that ask the same
things
repeatedly.  Did you read the answers people have given you over the last
three weeks?

Gene
----- Original Message -----

From: mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 9:32 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How much does the eloquence and vocalized voice pack
cost


witch packages are the pacages are there free or you need to pay if
free tellme where u need to go if payed where do I need to go

On 9/18/17, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
I'm not going to warn you again.  I would advise you to read this
message
completely and carefully.

.  If you mention the Blind Help site again on this list you will be
moderated for at least one week, quite possibly two or three.  It has
been
explained repeatedly, and specifically in response to your posts, that
this
site has illegal software and it is not permitted to promote illegal
software on the list.

Gene, Moderator


From: mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 9:14 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How much does the eloquence and vocalized voice pack
cost


go to www.blindhelp.com blindhelp.org type in vocolizer or eliqwence
in the serch box
thaire ar free addons good luck

On 9/18/17, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
We have a package different from Code Factory.
If you want, contact us in private.

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

rui.fontes@...


-----Mensagem Original-----
De: Amber Gilmore
Data: 18 de setembro de 2017 22:46
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: [nvda] How much does the eloquence and vocalized voice pack
cost



Sent from my iPhone. I am new to all of this but i downloaded nvda and
eloquence a few months ago i started the trial well my computer crashed
and

now it is running but my trial is over so i have to weight till i get
payed

to get it again how much is it in American money,  amber







--
for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try again




--
for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try again




--
for if you persavear. you will conker never fear. try try try again



--
Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net Regardless of where you are in New Zealand if you are near one of the APNK sites you can use a copy of the NVDA screen reader on one of their computers. To find out which locations (or location) is near to you please visit http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries (Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa). To find an NVDA certified expert near you, please visit the following link https://certification.nvaccess.org/. The certification page contains the official list of NVDA certified individuals from around the world, who have sat and successfully passed the NVDA expert exam.


Re: Firefox new 'feature' how to turn it off?

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>
 

hi Brian

Just looked under the security tab in fire fox.

Go to tools then down to options then press the enter key.
Under the security tab there are a couple of options it could be..

These are

Block dangerous downloads and Warn you about unwanted and uncommon software they are the ones i would look at.

There is one just above the first one here in the security section but do not think it is that one it is just above the first message in that section mentioned here.

I have just unchecked them here to see if it does it any more.

Gene nz
.On 9/20/2017 12:02 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

New Firefox 'feature'
It seems Firefox being a bit of a nanny to us all knows no bounds. In the last few versions it sometimes seems that downloads do not complete. this is nearly always the case when you download an nvda snapshot by a portable version or manually from the web site. It seems to be downloading fine then stops and no error or alert is generated, but if you bring down the context menu on the downloads box, you find it is saying, this file is not normally downloaded, and asks if you want to continue.
If anyone out there knows this, is there a way to turn this off? I've seen it a lot lately, and I can imagine every time a new file is downloaded that has a new name its eventually going to start happening all the time, surely? Most irritating.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.




--
Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net Regardless of where you are in New Zealand if you are near one of the APNK sites you can use a copy of the NVDA screen reader on one of their computers. To find out which locations (or location) is near to you please visit http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries (Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa). To find an NVDA certified expert near you, please visit the following link https://certification.nvaccess.org/. The certification page contains the official list of NVDA certified individuals from around the world, who have sat and successfully passed the NVDA expert exam.


Re: Some accessible good blogging platform

 

Wordpress is accessible I work on the access team.

The new gutenburg engine in beta has some issues which I along with others are trying to fix.

On 20/09/2017 8:29 a.m., Marco Oros wrote:
About Wordpress I wrote, It stopped to be an accessible. I also have a question. This second blog is accessible really, or not?
And also, have You tried Tumblr?
Thank You.
Marco


.


Re: Wordpress.com problems

 

Hmph the fact its on a wordpress forum suggests the issues are being reported to wordpress as they are on the forums.

So I suspect they are aware of it.

On 20/09/2017 8:06 a.m., Marco Oros wrote:
OK, here is my answer in this link.
https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/removing-invisible-windows?replies=1#post-3019891
Thank You.
I have noticed It, when You switch your interface language, or if You wish to delete a wordpress.com site.



Re: Wordpress.com problems

 

So what are your problems marko.

Just to say there are problems is like saying my computer won't start because I dropped it off a cliff.

What are your problems are they even wordpress problems.

A similar thing hit my twitter a couple days ago.

User, my menus ran together and I had to do a lot of edits to get them fixed and then I had to reformat because wordpress hosed my system.

I then asked him, what menus to which he said, the issue is solved and I can't explain.


As you can see thats not helpfull, I need problems, ways to reproduce them, and well if its happening on other users systems I have not had any issues but I am a simple blogger so.

On 20/09/2017 7:53 a.m., Marco Oros wrote:
Hi!

I would like to inform You, that some things on Wordpress.com are not accessible for NVDA. Please, could You do something, or contact with developers to ediit It?

Thank You!

Marco Oros



.