Date   

Re: A note to all xp users here.

Gene
 

Clamwin is poorly reviewed and it gets such poor ratings that I wouldn't bother unless there is no alternative.  Old versions of Avast still run in XP and, while not nearly as accessible as desirable, can be used.  The new version looked to me not to be accessible enough to use.  I won't go into Avast more now.  I will if people are interested.  You can still get old versions. 
 
Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 6:37 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] A note to all xp users here.

ClanWin does indeed run under (to quote from their website
http://www.clamwin.com ): "Microsoft Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / Me /
2000 / 98 and Windows Server 2012, 2008 and 2003".

However (also quoting from their website): "Please note that ClamWin Free
Antivirus does not include an on-access real-time scanner. You need to
manually scan a file in order to detect a virus or spyware."

This in my opinion makes it rather less useful than many other anti-virus
scanners, however if your choice is limited to whatever will still run under
XP, then maybe it's a good enough compromise.


Antony.

On Sunday 21 January 2018 at 13:31:13, Josh Kennedy wrote:

> maybe clamWin will work? it is free antivirus.

--
It is also possible that putting the birds in a laboratory setting
inadvertently renders them relatively incompetent.

 - Daniel C Dennett

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.



Re: A note to all xp users here.

Gene
 

Clamwin gets very poor ratings in reviews.
 
Gene.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 6:31 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] A note to all xp users here.

maybe clamWin will work? it is free antivirus.


Re: About nvda add-on

Antony Stone
 

On Sunday 21 January 2018 at 13:34:34, Narayan wrote:

Hi friends, I want to know about writing nvda add -on.. how can I write
script for nvda ad-on. what is the basic knowledge for this. if anyone can
answer this topic. please help me what instruction should I get to prepare
a nvda addon. thanks in advance. Shree.
--
If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it,
we'd be so simple that we couldn't.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.


Re: A note to all xp users here.

Antony Stone
 

ClanWin does indeed run under (to quote from their website
http://www.clamwin.com ): "Microsoft Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / Me /
2000 / 98 and Windows Server 2012, 2008 and 2003".

However (also quoting from their website): "Please note that ClamWin Free
Antivirus does not include an on-access real-time scanner. You need to
manually scan a file in order to detect a virus or spyware."

This in my opinion makes it rather less useful than many other anti-virus
scanners, however if your choice is limited to whatever will still run under
XP, then maybe it's a good enough compromise.


Antony.

On Sunday 21 January 2018 at 13:31:13, Josh Kennedy wrote:

maybe clamWin will work? it is free antivirus.
--
It is also possible that putting the birds in a laboratory setting
inadvertently renders them relatively incompetent.

- Daniel C Dennett

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.


About nvda add-on

Narayan <krishnashree1221@...>
 

Hi friends, I want to know about writing nvda add -on.. how can I write script for nvda ad-on. what is the basic knowledge for this. if anyone can answer this topic. please help me what instruction should I get to prepare a nvda addon. thanks in advance. Shree.


Re: A note to all xp users here.

Josh Kennedy
 

maybe clamWin will work? it is free antivirus.


Re: New custom NVDA Add-on. Who ask to?

Sandra Pilz
 

Hi Daniele and all,


When you are in the application you work in and press ctrl+backspace on the normal keyboard, if one is available, does NVDA speak the word that has been deleted?

ctrl+backspace usually deletes the last word and in most applications NVDA will speak the word it deletes.


Maybe if this works, you could assign ctrl+backspace to a keystroke on your keyboard? Of course, this would mean that you always delete the entire word and not just the last sylable you wrote, but maybe it would be ok to write the entire word again?


Maybe you have thought of ctrl+backspace already, unfortunately I am not a developer so can't really help with a solution.


Best


Sandra


Am 16.01.2018 um 20:09 schrieb Didier Colle:

Dear Danielle,


Thanks for the info.


From a programming point of view it is a pity only a series of backspaces is sent....


Given the fact we are speaking about steno, and steno is all about speed, I have following question to you:

would it be acceptable to you that individual letters are completely spoken out when they are deleted? Not very ideal from a speed perscpective (user experience), but from a programming point of view perhaps a reliable solution could be worked out.

Otherwise, I guess we would need a mechanism to detect when the sequence of generated backspaces is over (and not waiting for the next key stroke): my first simplistic idea would be using a hold-off timer going off, but that is probably not a very reliable solution. (if I remember well from your video with steno you do 300 wpm or 5 words per sec or 200 millisec per word, counting 3 or 4 syllables per word means max 50 millisec per syllable or keystroke... that is pretty tight).

An alternative would be to create a plover plugin to be plugged in into nvda, that creates a backdoor open to plover in order to let plover instruct nvda to speak the complete syllable being deleted; obviously the plover code should be modified to give nvda this instrucction via this backdoor. At the positive side, I believe it would work more reliably and simpler to implement; at the negative side, I dislike this option as it requires code on both the nvda and plover side and I am not in favour of creating backdoors.


Please let me know what your opinion as user on the above question is / what behavior you exactly would expect.


Kind regards,


Didier



On 16/01/2018 18:30, Daniele Casarola wrote:
Sorry Joseph Lee, I don't have your contact, I can't ask to add you CC. Can you leave it here? Thanks.

Thank you Didier Colle for your question.

This is the answer of one of the Plover developer:

"When undoing a translation, a series of backspace events are sent. Really, just like a user would do when deleting some previously typed text; doesn't this use case work with NVDA?"

So, it seems to be as you supposed.

About your second question.
As I wrote above, to have audio feedback when I press the "delete" button, the option  “Handle keys from other applications” should be on.
NVDA reads only one letter of the group of letters I delete, it seems to be only the first or the second letter.

For example I type "telefono" using 3 strokes: te, le, fono.
To delete the word I should press the "delete" button 3 times of cours. The first time I hear the letter "f", the second time "l" and the third the letter "t".

In this case it reads the first letter of each group of stroke. But sometimes it reads the second. Honestrly I don't understand the logic, it seems randomly.
Maybe it depends what I've typed before, if strokes with even or odd number of letters, maybe...
Anyway always reads the first or the second letter of the group.



Re: getting started with mail for windows10

David Moore
 

Yes,

The default account that comes up in the mail app, is the first account that you import. So, if you want a certain account to be the default account, you will have to import that account into the mail app first. Yes, I have to shift tab a lot as well, to get back to the message list. That is just a mail thing.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 

From: David Griffith
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 1:30 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] getting started with mail for windows10

 

I don’t  know about default accounts but normally when I press escape I return to the message list  directly – but sometimes as you say  you need to shift tab if the focus shifts to the navigation area.

This happens with Jaws as well as NVDA so I think it is a Mail focus issue.

The way to jump to any folder is control Y but I don’t think this will be any quicker..

David Griffith

 

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog
https://www.westhamtillidie.com/authors/blind-hammer/posts

 

From: Daniel Wolak
Sent: 20 January 2018 14:46
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] getting started with mail for windows10

 

   Hi all,

 

I've just gotten started with using mail for windows10, after using

thunderbird for many years. I'm using nvda 2017.4, windows10 64bit and

have a few questions if I may.

 

1. Is there a way to choose a default account(I have two accounts, and

the one I use the least comes up first when I open mail and I have to

switch manualy to the second)

 

2. Is there a way after reading a message to get back to the message

list, instead of just using escape and shift+tab?

 

Thanks for any help with this.

 

Cheers,

 

 

Daniel

 

 

 

 

 


Re: fire fox 58 is out

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>
 

In the world of old software which is broken should not be put out in my view, end of story, but since now microsoft seem to do this with the whole of Windows every six months or so....grin. :-)
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy" <wq6r@socal.rr.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 8:05 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out


It is scheduled for release on January 23rd.

Andy

----- Original Message -----
From: "enes sarıbaş" <enes.saribas@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 11:50 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out


it is not out. It is still in beta. Mozilla's website does not state it under release notes for stable versions.


On 1/21/2018 10:36 AM, Ian Blackburn wrote:
I couldn’t find the Firefox 58 when I went to do the update it’s stayed at 57. Whatever it’s up to I am using 64 bit Firefox so that might be and issue


Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Jan 2018, at 2:04 pm, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:

I just installed it too and it is pretty fast.



-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bobby Vinton
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 7:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out

Hay I just want to tell you all I am using fire fox 58 full version and it is a lot better than fire fox 57. Web pages load much faster and all web sites I went to work very well. Not all add ons are supported yet butt I think you all should give it a try because it is very fast.














Re: fire fox 58 is out

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>
 

I have not seen a single add on for firefox sounds that says it will work on any version over 56 thus far. maybe you can point us to the link?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bobby Vinton" <vinton.bobby5277@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 5:12 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out


No because you have to install an add on called notification sounds. The sounds don’t work butt if you install the add ons that have to do with sounds you will be good to go. They are all compatible with fire fox 58 and above. Good luck.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Robert Mendoza
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 10:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out

Were you able to test the sounds specially when downloading files? Last
week of my installation nvda could not report the progress bar sound.


Robert Mendoza

On 1/21/2018 11:02 AM, Bobby Vinton wrote:
Hay I just want to tell you all I am using fire fox 58 full version
and it is a lot better than fire fox 57. Web pages load much faster
and all web sites I went to work very well. Not all add ons are
supported yet butt I think you all should give it a try because it is
very fast.




Re: fire fox 58 is out

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>
 

This may explain the Amazon issue then, as it does seem to jump about and not be very repeatable. We all know that they have a little carousel that loads stuff they want to flog you but that should be in another frame but its not in 58 or if it is nvda does not treat it as such.
No I'm back on esr, but if the inertia so far is continued, we might be back where we were by next year! :-)
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 5:05 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out


People should make a point of notifying the accessibility group that until the feature that stops page refreshes is added to firefox again, it won't be acceptable as a browser. This feature was removed in version 57. It was found in the general section of advanced settings in options. It said, roughly, accessibility, notify me when web pages want to redirect or refresh. Giving the blind user control of whether pages refresh is essential.

Gene
----- Original Message -----

From: mk360
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 10:56 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out


Nope, I downloaded it directly from the mozilla site and I'm shure that
is the release version, however I checked that in the about menu. Also
I'm using next from about NVDA 0.6 (well, at that time dev branch)
except in my work where I use stable.
So, as I've said, it works better than 57, is obviously faster, but on
complex sites ESR works better and with Facebook standard simply doens't
work (continuous updates of FB turns FF 58 with NVDA unusable) probably
I need to test FF on other sites for example Google Drives which is a
site I use periodically, but browser is important, probably one of the
most important parts of the system, so I prefer stability.

Regards,
mk.
El 21/01/2018 a las 0:32, Robert Mendoza escribió:
Not sure where you got the version 58 but when I tried it here the
version still on 57.0.4. I think you've got was the beta version and
unfortunately same problem occurs still in the sounds nvda could not
even heard the progress bar though I tested this to the master
snapshot here. Well, for now I will stick to Firefox ESR until this
got to be fix both end though I filed a bug last Thursday of this
problem in the Mozillian space. Not sure if they will noticed or even
tested this fully specially for the stand point of screen reader.
Sorry but kinda annoying cause seemingly they often neglect and pass
this to quality testing.

Robert Mendoza

On 1/21/2018 11:28 AM, mk360 wrote:
I installed it, played with it some time and reinstalled ESR
version. the 58 version works fine on many sites, but if you use
sites that changes many content dinamically, Ej. Facebook standard,
or sites with large tables Ej. dimeadozen, I can't recomend it.
Personally for me the standard version of Facebook turned unusable
with Firefox 58.

However, it works better than Firefox 57.


Regards,

mk.


El 21/01/2018 a las 0:02, Bobby Vinton escribió:
Hay I just want to tell you all I am using fire fox 58 full version
and it is a lot better than fire fox 57. Web pages load much faster
and all web sites I went to work very well. Not all add ons are
supported yet butt I think you all should give it a try because it
is very fast.







Re: fire fox 58 is out

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>
 

Erm yes, unknown is not very helpful!
Still it does mess up on Amazon as well, well not exactly mess up but presents a different experience to what one is used to. Hard to explain really.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Mendoza" <lowvisiontek@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 4:51 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out


Hi, Lino and others

Oh, sort of delayed here. Now I am fully up with the installed stable
version of Firefox. Smile!
Nothing against with the new performance where in fact so impressed in
terms of loading sites is fast with compare to the earlier version of
Firefox. For the meantime, I will play around further to check some bug
but, hopefully in the next release of nvda master snapshots will
definitely fix this specially in reporting the name of the file you've
been downloading. or should I say sort of adjustment of the code from
the devs team. or vice versa.

Robert Mendoza

On 1/21/2018 12:05 PM, Robert Mendoza wrote:

Hi, Lino

Perhaps could do some test or download a file for yourself to find
what I am talking about. Yes, the progress bar is now been heard but,
the only thing I noticed still the name of the downloaded file does
not reports. by the nvda. So, let me know of your findings. Smile!

Robert Mendoza
On 1/21/2018 11:44 AM, Lino Morales wrote:

V 58 did indeed come out last night. I don’t know what are you
talking about sounds. I use no sounds. There is no need to.

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
Windows 10

*From: *Robert Mendoza <mailto:lowvisiontek@gmail.com>
*Sent: *Saturday, January 20, 2018 10:32 PM
*To: *nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out

Not sure where you got the version 58 but when I tried it here the

version still on 57.0.4. I think you've got was the beta version and

unfortunately same problem occurs still in the sounds nvda could not

even heard the progress bar though I tested this to the master snapshot

here. Well, for now I will stick to Firefox ESR until this got to be fix

both end though I filed a bug last Thursday of this problem in the

Mozillian space. Not sure if they will noticed or even tested this fully

specially for the stand point of screen reader. Sorry but kinda annoying

cause seemingly they often neglect and pass this to quality testing.

Robert Mendoza

On 1/21/2018 11:28 AM, mk360 wrote:

I installed it, played with it some time and reinstalled ESR version.
the 58 version works fine on many sites, but if you use sites that
changes many content dinamically, Ej. Facebook standard, or sites with
large tables Ej. dimeadozen, I can't recomend it. Personally for me
the standard version of Facebook turned unusable with Firefox 58.
However, it works better than Firefox 57.
Regards,
mk.
El 21/01/2018 a las 0:02, Bobby Vinton escribió:
Hay I just want to tell you all I am using fire fox 58 full version
and it is a lot better than fire fox 57. Web pages load much faster
and all web sites I went to work very well. Not all add ons are
supported yet butt I think you all should give it a try because it is
very fast.


Re: fire fox 58 is out

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>
 

Exactly it says unknown on windows 7, which is not very helpful.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Mendoza" <lowvisiontek@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 4:05 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out


Hi, Lino

Perhaps could do some test or download a file for yourself to find what
I am talking about. Yes, the progress bar is now been heard but, the
only thing I noticed still the name of the downloaded file does not
reports. by the nvda. So, let me know of your findings. Smile!

Robert Mendoza

On 1/21/2018 11:44 AM, Lino Morales wrote:

V 58 did indeed come out last night. I don’t know what are you talking
about sounds. I use no sounds. There is no need to.

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
Windows 10

*From: *Robert Mendoza <mailto:lowvisiontek@gmail.com>
*Sent: *Saturday, January 20, 2018 10:32 PM
*To: *nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out

Not sure where you got the version 58 but when I tried it here the

version still on 57.0.4. I think you've got was the beta version and

unfortunately same problem occurs still in the sounds nvda could not

even heard the progress bar though I tested this to the master snapshot

here. Well, for now I will stick to Firefox ESR until this got to be fix

both end though I filed a bug last Thursday of this problem in the

Mozillian space. Not sure if they will noticed or even tested this fully

specially for the stand point of screen reader. Sorry but kinda annoying

cause seemingly they often neglect and pass this to quality testing.

Robert Mendoza

On 1/21/2018 11:28 AM, mk360 wrote:

I installed it, played with it some time and reinstalled ESR version.
the 58 version works fine on many sites, but if you use sites that
changes many content dinamically, Ej. Facebook standard, or sites with
large tables Ej. dimeadozen, I can't recomend it. Personally for me
the standard version of Facebook turned unusable with Firefox 58.
However, it works better than Firefox 57.
Regards,
mk.
El 21/01/2018 a las 0:02, Bobby Vinton escribió:
Hay I just want to tell you all I am using fire fox 58 full version
and it is a lot better than fire fox 57. Web pages load much faster
and all web sites I went to work very well. Not all add ons are
supported yet butt I think you all should give it a try because it is
very fast.


Re: fire fox 58 is out

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>
 

He means progress beeps. They has gorn away in 58. You may say no need for sound, this is your opinion not others remember that when being dictatorial about you need no sounds.
Just saying.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lino Morales" <linomorales001@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 3:44 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out


V 58 did indeed come out last night. I don’t know what are you talking about sounds. I use no sounds. There is no need to.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Robert Mendoza
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 10:32 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out

Not sure where you got the version 58 but when I tried it here the
version still on 57.0.4. I think you've got was the beta version and
unfortunately same problem occurs still in the sounds nvda could not
even heard the progress bar though I tested this to the master snapshot
here. Well, for now I will stick to Firefox ESR until this got to be fix
both end though I filed a bug last Thursday of this problem in the
Mozillian space. Not sure if they will noticed or even tested this fully
specially for the stand point of screen reader. Sorry but kinda annoying
cause seemingly they often neglect and pass this to quality testing.

Robert Mendoza

On 1/21/2018 11:28 AM, mk360 wrote:
I installed it, played with it some time and reinstalled ESR version.
the 58 version works fine on many sites, but if you use sites that
changes many content dinamically, Ej. Facebook standard, or sites with
large tables Ej. dimeadozen, I can't recomend it. Personally for me
the standard version of Facebook turned unusable with Firefox 58.

However, it works better than Firefox 57.


Regards,

mk.


El 21/01/2018 a las 0:02, Bobby Vinton escribió:
Hay I just want to tell you all I am using fire fox 58 full version
and it is a lot better than fire fox 57. Web pages load much faster
and all web sites I went to work very well. Not all add ons are
supported yet butt I think you all should give it a try because it is
very fast.






Re: fire fox 58 is out

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>
 

I used it on master, no progress beeps and the download dialogue says unknown, but the rest seems ok, except of course no navigational sounds (No don't start another war about this please)
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lino Morales" <linomorales001@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 3:32 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out


I actually have been through the beta cycle with FF 58. If you wanna take a walk on the wild side I recommend installing either NVDA master branch snapshot or the next branch. You’ll like what you get with FF 58. A vast improvement.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: mk360
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 10:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out

I installed it, played with it some time and reinstalled ESR version.
the 58 version works fine on many sites, but if you use sites that
changes many content dinamically, Ej. Facebook standard, or sites with
large tables Ej. dimeadozen, I can't recomend it. Personally for me the
standard version of Facebook turned unusable with Firefox 58.

However, it works better than Firefox 57.


Regards,

mk.


El 21/01/2018 a las 0:02, Bobby Vinton escribió:
Hay I just want to tell you all I am using fire fox 58 full version
and it is a lot better than fire fox 57. Web pages load much faster
and all web sites I went to work very well. Not all add ons are
supported yet butt I think you all should give it a try because it is
very fast.




Re: fire fox 58 is out

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>
 

Yes i reported this on the final beta run as a portable. as you now have it, presumably installed, does the downloads dialogue work correctly for you?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bobby Vinton" <vinton.bobby5277@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 3:02 AM
Subject: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out


Hay I just want to tell you all I am using fire fox 58 full version and it is a lot better than fire fox 57. Web pages load much faster and all web sites I went to work very well. Not all add ons are supported yet butt I think you all should give it a try because it is very fast.



Re: pluto tv and NVDA

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>
 

Strange name, the mind duth boggle. A minor planet, short for plutocrat?

I guess we need to all scramble and look it up now.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 2:36 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] pluto tv and NVDA


What's pluto TV?







From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 5:50 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] pluto tv and NVDA



Hi

Does anyone know how to use pluto tv with NVDA? I downloaded and installed the desktop app but it does not seem to be very accessible. If anyone has ideas for watching free pluto tv channels let me know.

Thanks



Josh





Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10


Re: fire fox 58 is out

Andy
 

It is scheduled for release on January 23rd.

Andy

----- Original Message -----
From: "enes sarıbaş" <enes.saribas@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 11:50 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out


it is not out. It is still in beta. Mozilla's website does not state it under release notes for stable versions.


On 1/21/2018 10:36 AM, Ian Blackburn wrote:
I couldn’t find the Firefox 58 when I went to do the update it’s stayed at 57. Whatever it’s up to I am using 64 bit Firefox so that might be and issue


Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Jan 2018, at 2:04 pm, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:

I just installed it too and it is pretty fast.



-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bobby Vinton
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 7:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out

Hay I just want to tell you all I am using fire fox 58 full version and it is a lot better than fire fox 57. Web pages load much faster and all web sites I went to work very well. Not all add ons are supported yet butt I think you all should give it a try because it is very fast.












Re: fire fox 58 is out

enes sarıbaş
 

it is not out.  It is still in beta. Mozilla's website does not state it under release notes for stable versions.

On 1/21/2018 10:36 AM, Ian Blackburn wrote:
I couldn’t find the Firefox 58 when I went to do the update it’s stayed at 57. Whatever it’s up to I am using 64 bit Firefox so that might be and issue


Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Jan 2018, at 2:04 pm, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:

I just installed it too and it is pretty fast.



-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bobby Vinton
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 7:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out

Hay I just want to tell you all I am using fire fox 58 full version and it is a lot better than fire fox 57. Web pages load much faster and all web sites I went to work very well. Not all add ons are supported yet butt I think you all should give it a try because it is very fast.











Re: fire fox 58 is out

Ian Blackburn
 

I couldn’t find the Firefox 58 when I went to do the update it’s stayed at 57. Whatever it’s up to I am using 64 bit Firefox so that might be and issue


Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Jan 2018, at 2:04 pm, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:

I just installed it too and it is pretty fast.



-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bobby Vinton
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 7:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] fire fox 58 is out

Hay I just want to tell you all I am using fire fox 58 full version and it is a lot better than fire fox 57. Web pages load much faster and all web sites I went to work very well. Not all add ons are supported yet butt I think you all should give it a try because it is very fast.