Date   

locked Re: Exporting bookmarks to a file?

 

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 01:09 PM, Gene wrote:
You have disliked me irrationally for a long time.  I am civil to you and you always attack me and start debates first.
No, Gene, my dislike and that expressed by a multitude of others at this point is entirely rational and entirely based in your own behavior, which has now been very accurately and comprehensively characterized.

You will not take any constructive criticism and always insist on lashing out, in the most ugly way and at great length, at anyone who dares offer any.

This has nothing whatsoever to do with me, and everything, my dear, to do with you.
 
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

 

 


Fn Key Issues

Bhavya shah
 

Dear all,

I apologize for this not being strictly NVDA related, but more in
regards to adapting to a keyboard which poses unique challenges in the
issuance of NVDA key commands. I recently purchased an external
keyboard which was overall great value for money, apart from one
pestiferous problem.

To emulate the Home, End, Page Up and Page Down functions, I need to
press the Function (Fn) key in conjunction with the arrow keys. This
is not atypical for me as I need to do this even on my built in laptop
keyboard. However, on my laptop, I am absolutely used to pressing Ctrl
followed by Function followed by right arrow for Ctrl+Home, whereas on
this new external keyboard, I need to hold down Function first, and
then press keys like Ctrl and right arrow. This is getting
particularly problematic since my brain is wired to use the Function
key preceding an arrow key only when I want to select an entire line
or page as opposed to holding down Function first and foremost, and
then pressing things like NVDA modifier+Shift+right arrow to read the
status bar.

Is there any way - software settting or device setup or otherwise - by
which I can get this external keyboard to act similar to my laptop
keyboard, in that I need to press the Function key only before the
arrow keys or the key whose secondary function will be induced as
opposed to the first key in any multi-key combinaition?

I would greatly appreciate any assistance in this regard.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah

Blogger at Hiking Across Horizons: https://bhavyashah125.wordpress.com/

Contacting Me
E-mail Address: bhavya.shah125@...
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhavyashah125/
Twitter: @BhavyaShah125
Skype: bhavya.09


Re: Intent of any post being misinterpreted

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>
 

Hieroglyphs were always kind of neat. I was always impressed how you could take a picture and make it represent a number.
I like Roman Numerals to. Although, Vocalizer expressive won't read them right, but that's okay.


Re: Intent of any post being misinterpreted

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>
 

Molly:
I'll start things off. I don't like bees. THat's mainly because I got stung on the tongue when I was about four. 😓


Re: Intent of any post being misinterpreted

molly the blind tech lover
 

We learned about hieroglyphs last semester. Hieroglyphs were the Egyptian form of writing ❤

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Shook
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 1:16 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Intent of any post being misinterpreted

Makes you wonder if Hieroglyphs were the ancient Egyptian form of movies.


Re: Intent of any post being misinterpreted

molly the blind tech lover
 

Something I don't love? Let's see... Can't think of anything 😊

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Shook
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 1:10 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Intent of any post being misinterpreted

Hey Molly:
Is there anything you don't love? 😀


Re: Intent of any post being misinterpreted

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>
 

Makes you wonder if Hieroglyphs were the ancient Egyptian form of movies.


Re: Intent of any post being misinterpreted

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>
 

Hey Molly:
Is there anything you don't love? 😀


locked Re: Exporting bookmarks to a file?

Gene
 

As I explain later in this message, I won't answer individual messages after this one, but I think this message deserves a response.
 
You have disliked me irrationally for a long time.  I am civil to you and you always attack me and start debates first.  You have made charges about my conduct.  You know how to look through the archives.  Shhow me examples, quotes of anything I've done that is as you describe, And isn't it interesting how you do exactly what you accuse me of.  It wasn't too long ago that you accused me of scolding list members, which I do not accept.  What did you do a day or two ago?  You wrote a message harshly criticizing, let's say the s word, scolding a list member and any list members in general who continue to use Internet Explorer.  Physician, heal thyself.  And, if you are going to make wild charges, back them up.  I'm tired of seeing charges from you and when I ask you to back them up, silence is the result.  Either back up what you say or don't say it. 
 
I don't want to get into a dragged out discussion about me on the list.  I answered your message because it so outrageous.  But I will now let people say what they want and not comment much.  I may have another comment after things continue for a day or two, but I won't respond to individual messages.  its time for those who have an opinion to speak if they wish.  But it isn't the time for me to respond again until I see what people have to say.
 

Gene
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Exporting bookmarks to a file?

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 11:16 AM, Gene wrote:
And if I am removed, I'll still be a list member, annoying you in the same ways.
Not really.  Your behaviors, long before the outrageous last 24 hours, would have had you on moderated status, at a minimum on any forum on which I'm part of the moderating team.

Your actions over the last day would easily result in removal as moderator, and should.

You adamantly refuse to accept any feedback regarding how you consistently come across and are a frequent source of discord.  And, as usual, you'll deflect and attack that observation, too.  It's just sad.

And I have said the above in public and to the group owner privately on more than one occasion, without hesitation.
 
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

 

 


Re: Intent of any post being misinterpreted

molly the blind tech lover
 

Just wondering, is there a difference between emojies and emoticons?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 12:20 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Intent of any post being misinterpreted

Well customised emoticons is what I sort of thought of, but I used that word to mean both in fact since I do not use them and from the descriptions I hear in nvda, would not be sure if I'd used the right one in the first place, so I tend to ad just Grin at eye end.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message -----
From: "marcio via Groups.Io" <marcinhorj21@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Intent of any post being misinterpreted


Hi Ian,
I would like so much to try explaining you what is an emoji, but I
definitelly don't have the proper words.
An emoji is, let's say, theorically, the same as an emoticon, except by
some differences.
And, to understand these differences, you can check this link
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoji>, which will explain it much better
than I would ever do.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/firirinfonfon>

Em 11/02/2019 07:02, Ian Westerland escreveu:


Brian, I don't think I even know what an emogee is so I look forward
to an explanation. Probably when the explanation comes, I might be
able to imagine how to use Emogees but, at the moment, I'm in the dark
so to speak.

Regards


Ian Westerland






On 2/11/2019 7:30 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi folks, as somebody who has been around text based messages for
more years than I care to admit to, there is one basic truism which
still can cause issues.
The statement of facts or giving of advice can appear very abrupt and
direct when it was not meant to be.
Most of us when speaking to each other use inflection and such like
to create the spirit of what is being said and how it is to be taken.
Sadly many of us cannot see body language, so even that is no good in
person. However apart from what I still consider as these new fangled
emogees, many do not know what they mean nor in fact use them.
Thus when you see an apparently abrupt response or interpret
something as a castigation or a reprimand, please go away, have a
drink, think about it and realise it was just the facts being
expressed. Nothing
wrong with anything you said.
Even a simple comment like:
If you go back a day you will see this answered is often seen as
sarcasm, when its really not meant that way. If you cannot go back or
do not know how to view the archive, merely state this and somebody
will help, I'm sure.
OK I'll go back to sleep now!

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.









Re: Intent of any post being misinterpreted

Brian's Mail list account
 

Well customised emoticons is what I sort of thought of, but I used that word to mean both in fact since I do not use them and from the descriptions I hear in nvda, would not be sure if I'd used the right one in the first place, so I tend to ad just Grin at eye end.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
From: "marcio via Groups.Io" <marcinhorj21@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Intent of any post being misinterpreted


Hi Ian,
I would like so much to try explaining you what is an emoji, but I
definitelly don't have the proper words.
An emoji is, let's say, theorically, the same as an emoticon, except by
some differences.
And, to understand these differences, you can check this link
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoji>, which will explain it much better
than I would ever do.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/firirinfonfon>

Em 11/02/2019 07:02, Ian Westerland escreveu:


Brian, I don't think I even know what an emogee is so I look forward
to an explanation. Probably when the explanation comes, I might be
able to imagine how to use Emogees but, at the moment, I'm in the dark
so to speak.

Regards


Ian Westerland






On 2/11/2019 7:30 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi folks, as somebody who has been around text based messages for
more years than I care to admit to, there is one basic truism which
still can cause issues.
The statement of facts or giving of advice can appear very abrupt and
direct when it was not meant to be.
Most of us when speaking to each other use inflection and such like
to create the spirit of what is being said and how it is to be taken.
Sadly many of us cannot see body language, so even that is no good in
person. However apart from what I still consider as these new fangled
emogees, many do not know what they mean nor in fact use them.
Thus when you see an apparently abrupt response or interpret
something as a castigation or a reprimand, please go away, have a
drink, think about it and realise it was just the facts being
expressed. Nothing
wrong with anything you said.
Even a simple comment like:
If you go back a day you will see this answered is often seen as
sarcasm, when its really not meant that way. If you cannot go back or
do not know how to view the archive, merely state this and somebody
will help, I'm sure.
OK I'll go back to sleep now!

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.








locked Re: Exporting bookmarks to a file?

Rosemarie Chavarria
 

I totally agree with Sarah and Brian. You act as if your way is the only way to do tasks. When anybody tries to explain that there's more than one way to accomplish a task, you get defensive and act as an irritated school master. This behavior is getting old! Enough said!

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 9:09 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Exporting bookmarks to a file?

 

Agreed a thousand percent with brian. If this were my list you would have already ben band not just as mod, but as list member, as mod for good, and as list member for at least a week to start off with, then higher bans the more the offending behavior continues up to and including indefinite termination. Oh and my 3 strikes rule, you would have violated that, about 2 years or so ago.

 

Take care

On 11 Feb 2019, at 8:51, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 11:16 AM, Gene wrote:

And if I am removed, I'll still be a list member, annoying you in the same ways.

Not really.  Your behaviors, long before the outrageous last 24 hours, would have had you on moderated status, at a minimum on any forum on which I'm part of the moderating team.

Your actions over the last day would easily result in removal as moderator, and should.

You adamantly refuse to accept any feedback regarding how you consistently come across and are a frequent source of discord.  And, as usual, you'll deflect and attack that observation, too.  It's just sad.

And I have said the above in public and to the group owner privately on more than one occasion, without hesitation.
 
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

 

 


Re: Intent of any post being misinterpreted

Sarah k Alawami
 

Lol. What's that saying that old styles come back as new? Well we'll see. Love your analogy there. It does make sense as I see old new tech coming back and stubb better than ever.

Take care

On 11 Feb 2019, at 9:03, Cristóbal wrote:

Everything old is new again. We’re going to end up using hieroglyphs or Aztec Pictograms again soon enough and folks are going to call them an innovative  breakthrough in modern communication or something…

 

Cristóbal

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 7:43 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Intent of any post being misinterpreted

 

Emojis are nothing more than tiny images (drawn, not photos) that fit in line with text, taking up the equivalent of 1 to 2 (maybe 3) character places.

They originally had, as their intent, expressing emotions much as emoticons did and do.  However, the range has expanded to include so many that this can no longer be said to be the case.

Many are used as coded references to other things.  The infamous eggplant emoji being the most "commonly known" one.  Look it up.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

 

 


locked Re: Exporting bookmarks to a file?

Sarah k Alawami
 

Agreed a thousand percent with brian. If this were my list you would have already ben band not just as mod, but as list member, as mod for good, and as list member for at least a week to start off with, then higher bans the more the offending behavior continues up to and including indefinite termination. Oh and my 3 strikes rule, you would have violated that, about 2 years or so ago.


Take care

On 11 Feb 2019, at 8:51, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 11:16 AM, Gene wrote:
And if I am removed, I'll still be a list member, annoying you in the same ways.
Not really.  Your behaviors, long before the outrageous last 24 hours, would have had you on moderated status, at a minimum on any forum on which I'm part of the moderating team.

Your actions over the last day would easily result in removal as moderator, and should.

You adamantly refuse to accept any feedback regarding how you consistently come across and are a frequent source of discord.  And, as usual, you'll deflect and attack that observation, too.  It's just sad.

And I have said the above in public and to the group owner privately on more than one occasion, without hesitation.
 
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

 

 


Re: Intent of any post being misinterpreted

molly the blind tech lover
 

Hieroglyphs are cool

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 12:03 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Intent of any post being misinterpreted

 

Everything old is new again. We’re going to end up using hieroglyphs or Aztec Pictograms again soon enough and folks are going to call them an innovative  breakthrough in modern communication or something…

 

Cristóbal

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 7:43 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Intent of any post being misinterpreted

 

Emojis are nothing more than tiny images (drawn, not photos) that fit in line with text, taking up the equivalent of 1 to 2 (maybe 3) character places.

They originally had, as their intent, expressing emotions much as emoticons did and do.  However, the range has expanded to include so many that this can no longer be said to be the case.

Many are used as coded references to other things.  The infamous eggplant emoji being the most "commonly known" one.  Look it up.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

 

 


Re: Intent of any post being misinterpreted

Cristóbal
 

Everything old is new again. We’re going to end up using hieroglyphs or Aztec Pictograms again soon enough and folks are going to call them an innovative  breakthrough in modern communication or something…

 

Cristóbal

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 7:43 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Intent of any post being misinterpreted

 

Emojis are nothing more than tiny images (drawn, not photos) that fit in line with text, taking up the equivalent of 1 to 2 (maybe 3) character places.

They originally had, as their intent, expressing emotions much as emoticons did and do.  However, the range has expanded to include so many that this can no longer be said to be the case.

Many are used as coded references to other things.  The infamous eggplant emoji being the most "commonly known" one.  Look it up.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

 

 


locked Re: Exporting bookmarks to a file?

 

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 11:16 AM, Gene wrote:
And if I am removed, I'll still be a list member, annoying you in the same ways.
Not really.  Your behaviors, long before the outrageous last 24 hours, would have had you on moderated status, at a minimum on any forum on which I'm part of the moderating team.

Your actions over the last day would easily result in removal as moderator, and should.

You adamantly refuse to accept any feedback regarding how you consistently come across and are a frequent source of discord.  And, as usual, you'll deflect and attack that observation, too.  It's just sad.

And I have said the above in public and to the group owner privately on more than one occasion, without hesitation.
 
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

 

 


Re: Intent of any post being misinterpreted

molly the blind tech lover
 

I guess I do. I'm quite a cheerful person 😊

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Devin Prater
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 11:24 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Intent of any post being misinterpreted

Molly, it seems that you love a whole lot of things. 😀

On Feb 11, 2019, at 10:11 AM, molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...> wrote:

I love emojis.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris
Shook
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 8:39 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Intent of any post being misinterpreted

An Emoji is a face or figure made up of dots that conveys the mood of
the email.
For example, Look below my signature and NVDA should tell you, Smiling
Smiley.
Hpe this helps.
Chris

:-)







locked Re: Exporting bookmarks to a file?

Gene
 

You are not saying that because of anything I've done as a moderator.  You are saying that because you don't like me personally.  If you can make a case for not liking me personally translating into me not serving as moderator, I'd be very curious to hear.
 
What you really want is for me to not be on the list any longer.  You have no basis to complain about me as a moderator because I do almost no moderation.  The list needs almost none. 
 
I didn't ask to be moderator.  I was asked.  I can relinquish being a moderator just as I assumed the responsibilities when I was asked.  My ego isn't involved in being a moderator.  If some way for list members to vote on the question is arranged by the owner and if enough people want me to leave, fine.  I am serving as moderator to do something to serve the community, as I was asked to do.  If the community doesn't want that service, fine.  But I will still be a member of the list annoying you as usual because I almost never do anything as a moderator because the list almost entirely runs itself. 
 
Gene
 

Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Exporting bookmarks to a file?

Even though I've ben quiet for about 2 years about this matter I second that motion. No further discussion is needed, 3 to 0 in favor? Yeah. I'd say to kick him out. I'm not normally this harsh, but this has ben grating on my nervs for the 2 or so years I've ben on his list.

Take care

On 11 Feb 2019, at 7:36, Lino Morales wrote:

David. You’ve said sir what I’ve and possibly others have been feeling for several months now and I thank you. With that being said With Nimar Jabar’s blessing which I doubt he’ll give I propose that Gene be removed as list moderator. I’ve been wanting to say this for a very long time and as Casey Casum used to say “and their you have it”. Time to recuse yourself Geno.

 

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 


From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of David Goldfield <david.goldfield@...>
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2019 9:30:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Exporting bookmarks to a file?
 

Gene,

To admonish means to warn or to reprimand firmly. This most recent message definitely sounds like a reprimand to me and it's not the first message you've written where you have displayed a patronizing, condescending tone. When people tell you this you insist that you are right and that they are wrong and not seeing things clearly or that, in this case, they're not defining terms based on your own dictionary definition. No doubt you will be tempted to spend the next five or ten minutes firing off a response indicating why I, in fact, am wrong and why you are totally justified in your behavior. Please don't bother because I won't read it. Mailing lists should be a safe haven for people to ask any question they might have and know that they will receive a charitable response. At times you give mailing lists like this a bad name and I'm frankly sick of it. When someone asks a question it doesn't matter what they may or may not assume. If they knew everything they wouldn't be asking questions on this list. Why not use your knowledge to just provide a charitable response rather than reprimanding and chastising them.


David Goldfield, Assistive Technology Specialist WWW.David-Goldfield.Com
On 2/10/2019 8:43 PM, Gene wrote:
I'll answer your question below.  But first, I'll make this comment:
I didn't admonish you.  You are referring to my messages in which I said that if you ask before assuming something can't be done, you may save yourself a good deal of time and trouble.  You may also find that you can use programs you didn't think you could.  Admonish means to warn, as in there will be punishment if you don't do something.  I didn't do that. 
 
As for the answer to your question, do the following:
In Firefox, use the command control shift b to open the all bookmarks window.  You will hear that you are in the library.
Open the menus with alt.  They are different menus than in the main part of the program. 
Right arrow to import and backup.
Down arrow until you get to export bookmarks as html.  Press enter and follow the wizard.  It is similar to exporting book marks in Internet Explorer. 
After you finish exporting, if you want to return to the main program, close the window with alt f4.  You opened a second window when you used control shift b.  Ask if you have problems.
 
Gene
----- Original Message -----
From: MAX
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2019 6:46 PM
To: NVDA
Subject: [nvda] Exporting bookmarks to a file?

I have been admonished to ask before complaining.  So here goes.  Is there
any way to export bookmarks to an html file in Firefox?  This is possible
in internet explorer and I have gotten in the habit of using it.  I have
the latest versions of windows 10 and Firefox.


73 (Regards).

Max.  K 4 O DS.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.

Email: max@...

Vacuum Tube  Site: http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/
Transistor site: http://www.angelfire.com/planet/funwithtransistors/
Woodworking site:
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html
Music site: http://www.maxsmusicplace.com

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
Funwithtransistors+subscribe@groups.io

To subscribe to the fun with tubes group send an email to,
funwithtubes+subscribe@groups.io

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood+subscribe@groups.io





Re: Intent of any post being misinterpreted

Devin Prater
 

Molly, it seems that you love a whole lot of things. 😀

On Feb 11, 2019, at 10:11 AM, molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...> wrote:

I love emojis.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Shook
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 8:39 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Intent of any post being misinterpreted

An Emoji is a face or figure made up of dots that conveys the mood of the
email.
For example, Look below my signature and NVDA should tell you, Smiling
Smiley.
Hpe this helps.
Chris

:-)






45621 - 45640 of 101228