Date   

Re: Goldwave NVDA question

Gene
 

Have you used the latest add-on before?  I suspect the add-on is causing the problem.  You can stop speech if you don’t need it for what you are doing with the command NVDA key s.  To restore speech, issue the command twice.  You can just hold the NVDA key and press s twice.
 
Gene

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 2:13 PM
Subject: [nvda] Goldwave NVDA question
 
I am using the latest NVDA and the latest Goldwave add on with a new 14 inch Dell laptop. When I have a file open in Goldwave and hit play, nvda tells me what file I am playing. That of course makes editing difficult when using one soundcard. I've only had this happen on this laptop. Normally when I hit play, I just hear the word play or I just hear the audio start playing. Why is this happening on the laptop and how can I stop it. Thanks so much. Side note, at my advanced age it seems harder to learn a new keyboard lol!!!! Thanks for reading and thanks for your help.





Re: "Blank" in Google Sheets

Sarah k Alawami
 

Yep I was able to reproduce this a few weeks ago. I thought it fixed itself, I guess not anymore, or something rebroke? This under brave in my case.


Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. .

For more info go to our website. . to subscribe to the feed click here

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and odysee. Thanks Restream staff.

Videos of some of our podcasts can be found on odysee

You can support the podcast by subscribing via the tip jar. You will get early access episodes plus no adds. If you cannot do that, then leave a 5 star rating on our podcast using your podcast directory's rating system.

On 13 Oct 2021, at 12:19, Bhavya shah wrote:

Dear all,

I am currently using NVDA version 2021.2 with Microsoft Edge on
Windows 10 to access a spreadsheet in Google Sheets. I am positive
that this behaviour is exhibited by other browsers, including Firefox,
as well, as well as that screen reader support in Sheets is enabled.
When arrowing through the cells of a sheet, before reading any cell
(even non-empty ones), NVDA says "blank" prior to the cell's actual
contents. This means that I have to hear an extraneous word per cell
as I explore the sheet. I could create a temporary dictionary entry
that suppresses the speaking of "blank", but I was wondering the
following:
* Is there a way to properly resolve this issue?
* If not, is this a known bug in NVDA and/or GSheets?

I would greatly appreciate all inputs and suggestions in this regard.

Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah
Stanford University | Class of 2024
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhavyashah125/


"Blank" in Google Sheets

Bhavya shah
 

Dear all,

I am currently using NVDA version 2021.2 with Microsoft Edge on
Windows 10 to access a spreadsheet in Google Sheets. I am positive
that this behaviour is exhibited by other browsers, including Firefox,
as well, as well as that screen reader support in Sheets is enabled.
When arrowing through the cells of a sheet, before reading any cell
(even non-empty ones), NVDA says "blank" prior to the cell's actual
contents. This means that I have to hear an extraneous word per cell
as I explore the sheet. I could create a temporary dictionary entry
that suppresses the speaking of "blank", but I was wondering the
following:
* Is there a way to properly resolve this issue?
* If not, is this a known bug in NVDA and/or GSheets?

I would greatly appreciate all inputs and suggestions in this regard.

Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah
Stanford University | Class of 2024
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhavyashah125/


Goldwave NVDA question

Charles Adkins
 

I am using the latest NVDA and the latest Goldwave add on with a new 14 inch Dell laptop. When I have a file open in Goldwave and hit play, nvda tells me what file I am playing. That of course makes editing difficult when using one soundcard. I've only had this happen on this laptop. Normally when I hit play, I just hear the word play or I just hear the audio start playing. Why is this happening on the laptop and how can I stop it. Thanks so much. Side note, at my advanced age it seems harder to learn a new keyboard lol!!!! Thanks for reading and thanks for your help.


Re: Navigation similar to the “vertical navigation” voiceover feature?

Gene
 

It would be useful to have a link to a page.  I've seen such layouts that look like tables before but that don't use code that identifies them as tables.


I haven't tried this and I doubt it will work but you can try turning on use screen layout when supported.  Its in browser settings.  If it isn't checked, check the check box and activate the o.k button.


Gene

On 10/13/2021 1:26 PM, Luke Robinett wrote:
Hi folks,
imagine I’ve got a webpage open and there is information on it that is visually laid out like a table but is not traversable as a table using NVDA. I am on a column heading and I want to move focus directly below it to the first cellof that column. In iOS, there’s a rotor option called “vertical navigation” that allows me to do this easily. Is there any such functionality in NVDA? Unfortunately, the only way I’v found to get to that cell is to press control + down arrow repeatedly,traveling through all The other column headings first, making it sometimes impossible to know when I’ve actually arrived at the first item under that original column heading. I hope the description of the problem makes sense. Thank you for any tips or strategies.

Luke



Re: NVDA and emoji keyboard #addonrelease

 

Hi,

I can navigate and interact with emoji panel when I open mobile Facebook site from Chrome and add new timeline posts. Note that I'm using Windows 10 Insider Preview (which is Version 21H2 preview) with latest NVDA alpha snapshot and latest Windows App Essentials add-on development build running.

Cheers,

Joseph


Re: Navigation similar to the “vertical navigation” voiceover feature?

 

Hi,

If I understand you, you are trying to move to the row below the current cell. If so, add Alt key to Control+down arrow keys and see if that changes things for you.

Cheers,

Joseph


Navigation similar to the “vertical navigation” voiceover feature?

Luke Robinett
 

Hi folks,
imagine I’ve got a webpage open and there is information on it that is visually laid out like a table but is not traversable as a table using NVDA. I am on a column heading and I want to move focus directly below it to the first cellof that column. In iOS, there’s a rotor option called “vertical navigation” that allows me to do this easily. Is there any such functionality in NVDA? Unfortunately, the only way I’v found to get to that cell is to press control + down arrow repeatedly,traveling through all The other column headings first, making it sometimes impossible to know when I’ve actually arrived at the first item under that original column heading. I hope the description of the problem makes sense. Thank you for any tips or strategies.

Luke


Re: setting up new laptop

 

Direct download link for  Silenzio

 

--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H1, Build 19043  

The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all.

         ~ John F. Kennedy

 


Re: NVDA and emoji keyboard #addonrelease

Arlene
 

Oh, it doesn’t? I use my I phone for facebook  not my windows computer so I have no clue that it worked or didn’t work. 

 

Sent from Mail for Windows

 

From: JinYoun
Sent: October 13, 2021 10:03 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and emoji keyboard #addonrelease

 

 Hi, just wanted to report that the emoji keyboard does not work with gmail html view on chrome... I swear it worked in email before... lol Maybe it was my imagination... It's weird because I can use it when replying on here, the groups.io site... 😕

 


Re: NVDA and emoji keyboard #addonrelease

JinYoun
 

 Hi, just wanted to report that the emoji keyboard does not work with gmail html view on chrome... I swear it worked in email before... lol Maybe it was my imagination... It's weird because I can use it when replying on here, the groups.io site... 😕


Re: setting up new laptop

Gene
 

You can use a utility called silenzio (spelling) that sends some sort of inaudible signal to the sound card to keep it from sleeping.  I’d have to find the link to get it again.  Probably others already have the link.  If you don’t get it soon, I’ll find it.
 
Gene

-----Original Message-----
From: Don H
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 11:33 AM
Subject: [nvda] setting up new laptop
 
Not that I wanted to purchase a new computer right now but my current
computer has went to that big bit bucket in the sky.  I will soon be
getting a new HP Envy 13 inch laptop with a Intel 11 gen I5, 8 Gig of
Ram, 256 gig ssd and running Windows 11.  Have seen some mention that
this laptop might have the issue of the sound card going to asleep.  Is
there a fix for this issue if it does exist?  I will be installing NVDA
2021-2 on this laptop.
Thanks





setting up new laptop

Don H
 

Not that I wanted to purchase a new computer right now but my current computer has went to that big bit bucket in the sky. I will soon be getting a new HP Envy 13 inch laptop with a Intel 11 gen I5, 8 Gig of Ram, 256 gig ssd and running Windows 11. Have seen some mention that this laptop might have the issue of the sound card going to asleep. Is there a fix for this issue if it does exist? I will be installing NVDA 2021-2 on this laptop.
Thanks


Re: nvda lagging

Gene
 

With today’s faster machines, I don’t know if the lag I will discuss is a problem, but one reason I use Windows Live Mail is that I don’t have lags or I can eliminate the one I do.  I don’t have other lags, but Windows Live Mail takes longer to open messages than I want.  Thunderbird takes longer.  But in Windows Live Mail, there is a way around the open message lag.  I can read a message almost immediately when moving to it. 
 
Have the viewpane opened, move to a message in the list but don’t open it, in other words, don’t press enter.  Tab once to the view pane and issue the read to end command.  Reading will start immediately or just about immediately.  Shift tab once to get back to the message list. 
 
There is a view pane in Thunderbird but you can’t just tab once to it and then shift tab once bback.
 
Many people on lists get a lot of messages daily, hundreds.  The amount of time that can be saved when this lag is eliminated is significant.  And its just very pleasant not to have the lag.
 
Gene

-----Original Message-----
From: tim
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda lagging
 

Well pick a version of TB and screen reader it never stopped. Its less lag with TB 78 then 91, but still there.

And I killed all add ons, even removed them all still same with NVDA.

Guess screen readers just don't like email.

 

On 10/12/2021 7:43 PM, Quentin Christensen wrote:
For anyone having these issues, Brian has some good sheets on bug reporting, but in general, what really helps track things like this down is:
 
- Details about your system, especially the version / build of Windows, Office (or other involved program) and NVDA.  Please don't say "the latest version".  There are many reasons why the "latest version" you have (particularly of Windows or Office) might be different to the "latest version" I can get.
 
- Steps to reproduce.  If you can tell me, 1. Press this, 2. Do that, 3. Press this other keystroke, and I can replicate it, we should be able to get everything else we need (but details of program versions are still useful as that way we can ascertain if something ONLY affects one version of a program or multiple).
 
- If you can, your NVDA log, and ideally if you can set it to debug level, restart NVDA with add-ons disabled, reproduce the issue, THEN get the log and send it to us.
 
Happy to elaborate on any of those steps as needed.
 
Kind regards
 
Quentin.
 
On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 7:18 AM Arlene <nedster66@...> wrote:

Oh, it could be your system. How old is it? Mine is over 2 years old. I’m noticing it slowing down.  I think word 2007 is old.  I never thought about the computer itself. 

 

Sent from Mail for Windows

 

From: Robert Portal
Sent: October 12, 2021 12:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda lagging

 

Wally,

 

I was interested you seemed to be having similar problems to mine but they are clearly not identical. I still think, for me at least, they are most likely to be connected with my system.

 

I forgot to say in the first message that I use Word 2007 with Windows 10, all updates included. I rarely have problems with NVDA disappearing while I type and Windows Explorer behaves as it should for me.

 

Best wishes

 

Robert Portal

 

-----Messaggio originale-----

Da: nvda@nvda.groups.io Per conto di Marisane Moruthanyana

Inviato: mardi 12 octobre 2021 18:06

A: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Oggetto: Re: [nvda] nvda lagging

 

Hi Robert

 

You are quite right, it is confusing.

 

The worse of it, with me, it even lags in Windows explorer.

 

It needs to be attended to as urgently as possible.

 

Wally

 

On 10/12/21, Robert Portal <portalrm56@...> wrote:

> Dear Wally,

>

> I have the same issue with NVDA 2021.2 - you said you had 2021.1 installed.

> When reading a long document in Word 2007  with Say All the reading is

> fine for 5 to 7 minutes and then it stops, almost always on a

> full-stop. At this point NVDA is unresponsive - it takes a minute or

> so to get it working again.

> This is a problem because I regularly record the computer's reading of

> texts which may take up to two hours to read. Previously I could leave

> it until the reading was finished, now I have to follow it to re-start

> it when it stops, wasting hours of time.

>

> I've tried different eloquence and Vocaliser voices, closing all

> windows except for that of the document to be read, turning off the

> option for Word to save the document every x number of minutes. I've

> also tried uninstalling and re-installing NVDA, all to no avail.

> I had assumed it was probably something specific to my system and so I

> was interested to find someone else with a similar problem.

>

> I too, would be interested in any suggestions people might have.

>

> Best wishes

>

> Robert Portal

>

> -----Messaggio originale-----

> Da: nvda@nvda.groups.io Per conto di Marisane Moruthanyana

> Inviato: mardi 12 octobre 2021 10:50

> A: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>

> Oggetto: [nvda] nvda lagging

>

> Good day mvda gurus

>

> I hope you are well.

>

> I am trying to cope.

>

> I have a weird issue with nvda.

>

> I am using nvda 2021.1.

>

> It keeps on stopping.

>

> This stopping or lagging has been with me for sometime now.

>

> What could be the cause?

>

> It happens when I am reading through a document or typing.

>

> It also freezes easily these days.

>

> What is going on?

>

> Please assist.

>

> Wally SA

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager


Re: nvda lagging

Gene
 

It is some sort of problem but I’m giving a work around. 
 
Gene

-----Original Message-----
From: tim
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda lagging
 

You do know that is a problem? You shouldn't have to use the control key to move in that view.

Also so far its not a problem for all.

 

On 10/12/2021 2:07 PM, Gene wrote:
If you hold control and move up and down the list in Windows Explorer, now called File Explorer, you won’t have the lag problem.  Once you get to the file or folder you want, stop, then up and down arrow back to it so it and only it will be selected.
 
Gene
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda lagging
 
Hi Robert

You are quite right, it is confusing.

The worse of it, with me, it even lags in Windows explorer.

It needs to be attended to as urgently as possible.

Wally

On 10/12/21, Robert Portal mailto:portalrm56@... wrote:
> Dear Wally,
>
> I have the same issue with NVDA 2021.2 - you said you had 2021.1 installed.
> When reading a long document in Word 2007  with Say All the reading is fine
> for 5 to 7 minutes and then it stops, almost always on a full-stop. At this
> point NVDA is unresponsive - it takes a minute or so to get it working
> again.
> This is a problem because I regularly record the computer's reading of texts
> which may take up to two hours to read. Previously I could leave it until
> the reading was finished, now I have to follow it to re-start it when it
> stops, wasting hours of time.
>
> I've tried different eloquence and Vocaliser voices, closing all windows
> except for that of the document to be read, turning off the option for Word
> to save the document every x number of minutes. I've also tried uninstalling
> and re-installing NVDA, all to no avail.
> I had assumed it was probably something specific to my system and so I was
> interested to find someone else with a similar problem.
>
> I too, would be interested in any suggestions people might have.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Robert Portal
>
> -----Messaggio originale-----
> Da: nvda@nvda.groups.io Per conto di Marisane Moruthanyana
> Inviato: mardi 12 octobre 2021 10:50
> A: nvda mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io
> Oggetto: [nvda] nvda lagging
>
> Good day mvda gurus
>
> I hope you are well.
>
> I am trying to cope.
>
> I have a weird issue with nvda.
>
> I am using nvda 2021.1.
>
> It keeps on stopping.
>
> This stopping or lagging has been with me for sometime now.
>
> What could be the cause?
>
> It happens when I am reading through a document or typing.
>
> It also freezes easily these days.
>
> What is going on?
>
> Please assist.
>
> Wally SA
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>





Re: New NVDA Story: Open source opens the way

Janet Brandly
 

Please share this on the NVDA Facebook page. That way we can share it easily. I am very impressed with all the work NVDA developers and others do to keep this software free and accessible world wide. Let’s get the story out there.

 

Janet

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: October 12, 2021 8:13 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] New NVDA Story: Open source opens the way

 

Hi everyone,

 

Today, we're sharing Jacques' story from South Africa. It highlights the security of NVDA, and the importance of Open Source software in business. Plus, what is the difference between a digital signature & a digital certificate? Find out here: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/open-source-opens-the-way/ #OpenSource

 

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 


Re: NVDA and Microsoft teams?

Felix G.
 

Hi,
what process exactly are you describing by floating the cursor over something?
Best,
Felix

Am Mi., 13. Okt. 2021 um 17:11 Uhr schrieb Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@gmail.com>:


No issues, I do everything in focus mode in teams. Love it. In fact I just had some meetings with my team 2 days ago.



From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Gillen
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 5:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Microsoft teams?



Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask but Are there any issues getting NVDA to work with teams?



My preferred method of using NVDA is to float the cursor over the text that I want to read. This works fine on websites and most other programs I use but doesn’t seem to be working in teams. Any ideas and if there is a better place for me to ask this question I’m happy to hear it.



Thanks

Scott


Re: NVDA and Microsoft teams?

Sarah k Alawami
 

No issues, I do everything in focus mode in teams. Love it. In fact I just had some meetings with my team 2 days ago.

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Gillen
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 5:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Microsoft teams?

 

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask but Are there any issues getting NVDA to work with teams?

 

My preferred method of using NVDA is to float the cursor over the text that I want to read. This works fine on websites and most other programs I use but doesn’t seem to be working in teams.    Any ideas and if there is a better place for me to ask this question I’m happy to hear it. 

 

Thanks

Scott


Re: nvda lagging

tim
 

Well pick a version of TB and screen reader it never stopped. Its less lag with TB 78 then 91, but still there.

And I killed all add ons, even removed them all still same with NVDA.

Guess screen readers just don't like email.


On 10/12/2021 7:43 PM, Quentin Christensen wrote:
For anyone having these issues, Brian has some good sheets on bug reporting, but in general, what really helps track things like this down is:

- Details about your system, especially the version / build of Windows, Office (or other involved program) and NVDA.  Please don't say "the latest version".  There are many reasons why the "latest version" you have (particularly of Windows or Office) might be different to the "latest version" I can get.

- Steps to reproduce.  If you can tell me, 1. Press this, 2. Do that, 3. Press this other keystroke, and I can replicate it, we should be able to get everything else we need (but details of program versions are still useful as that way we can ascertain if something ONLY affects one version of a program or multiple).

- If you can, your NVDA log, and ideally if you can set it to debug level, restart NVDA with add-ons disabled, reproduce the issue, THEN get the log and send it to us.

Happy to elaborate on any of those steps as needed.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 7:18 AM Arlene <nedster66@...> wrote:

Oh, it could be your system. How old is it? Mine is over 2 years old. I’m noticing it slowing down.  I think word 2007 is old.  I never thought about the computer itself. 

 

Sent from Mail for Windows

 

From: Robert Portal
Sent: October 12, 2021 12:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda lagging

 

Wally,

 

I was interested you seemed to be having similar problems to mine but they are clearly not identical. I still think, for me at least, they are most likely to be connected with my system.

 

I forgot to say in the first message that I use Word 2007 with Windows 10, all updates included. I rarely have problems with NVDA disappearing while I type and Windows Explorer behaves as it should for me.

 

Best wishes

 

Robert Portal

 

-----Messaggio originale-----

Da: nvda@nvda.groups.io Per conto di Marisane Moruthanyana

Inviato: mardi 12 octobre 2021 18:06

A: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Oggetto: Re: [nvda] nvda lagging

 

Hi Robert

 

You are quite right, it is confusing.

 

The worse of it, with me, it even lags in Windows explorer.

 

It needs to be attended to as urgently as possible.

 

Wally

 

On 10/12/21, Robert Portal <portalrm56@...> wrote:

> Dear Wally,

> I have the same issue with NVDA 2021.2 - you said you had 2021.1 installed.

> When reading a long document in Word 2007  with Say All the reading is

> fine for 5 to 7 minutes and then it stops, almost always on a

> full-stop. At this point NVDA is unresponsive - it takes a minute or

> so to get it working again.

> This is a problem because I regularly record the computer's reading of

> texts which may take up to two hours to read. Previously I could leave

> it until the reading was finished, now I have to follow it to re-start

> it when it stops, wasting hours of time.

> I've tried different eloquence and Vocaliser voices, closing all

> windows except for that of the document to be read, turning off the

> option for Word to save the document every x number of minutes. I've

> also tried uninstalling and re-installing NVDA, all to no avail.

> I had assumed it was probably something specific to my system and so I

> was interested to find someone else with a similar problem.

> I too, would be interested in any suggestions people might have.

> Best wishes

> Robert Portal

> -----Messaggio originale-----

> Da: nvda@nvda.groups.io Per conto di Marisane Moruthanyana

> Inviato: mardi 12 octobre 2021 10:50

> A: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>

> Oggetto: [nvda] nvda lagging

> Good day mvda gurus

> I hope you are well.

> I am trying to cope.

> I have a weird issue with nvda.

> I am using nvda 2021.1.

> It keeps on stopping.

> This stopping or lagging has been with me for sometime now.

> What could be the cause?

> It happens when I am reading through a document or typing.

> It also freezes easily these days.

> What is going on?

> Please assist.

> Wally SA

>

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager


Re: nvda lagging

tim
 

You do know that is a problem? You shouldn't have to use the control key to move in that view.

Also so far its not a problem for all.


On 10/12/2021 2:07 PM, Gene wrote:
If you hold control and move up and down the list in Windows Explorer, now called File Explorer, you won’t have the lag problem.  Once you get to the file or folder you want, stop, then up and down arrow back to it so it and only it will be selected.
 
Gene
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda lagging
 
Hi Robert

You are quite right, it is confusing.

The worse of it, with me, it even lags in Windows explorer.

It needs to be attended to as urgently as possible.

Wally

On 10/12/21, Robert Portal <portalrm56@...> wrote:
> Dear Wally,
>
> I have the same issue with NVDA 2021.2 - you said you had 2021.1 installed.
> When reading a long document in Word 2007  with Say All the reading is fine
> for 5 to 7 minutes and then it stops, almost always on a full-stop. At this
> point NVDA is unresponsive - it takes a minute or so to get it working
> again.
> This is a problem because I regularly record the computer's reading of texts
> which may take up to two hours to read. Previously I could leave it until
> the reading was finished, now I have to follow it to re-start it when it
> stops, wasting hours of time.
>
> I've tried different eloquence and Vocaliser voices, closing all windows
> except for that of the document to be read, turning off the option for Word
> to save the document every x number of minutes. I've also tried uninstalling
> and re-installing NVDA, all to no avail.
> I had assumed it was probably something specific to my system and so I was
> interested to find someone else with a similar problem.
>
> I too, would be interested in any suggestions people might have.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Robert Portal
>
> -----Messaggio originale-----
> Da: nvda@nvda.groups.io Per conto di Marisane Moruthanyana
> Inviato: mardi 12 octobre 2021 10:50
> A: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
> Oggetto: [nvda] nvda lagging
>
> Good day mvda gurus
>
> I hope you are well.
>
> I am trying to cope.
>
> I have a weird issue with nvda.
>
> I am using nvda 2021.1.
>
> It keeps on stopping.
>
> This stopping or lagging has been with me for sometime now.
>
> What could be the cause?
>
> It happens when I am reading through a document or typing.
>
> It also freezes easily these days.
>
> What is going on?
>
> Please assist.
>
> Wally SA
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>




3401 - 3420 of 91902