Date   

BARD Express with NVDA still don’t get along fully

Gerardo Corripio
 

I updated my Bard Express to version2, thus I was hoping that in this new version, the issue in where the NVDA screen reader would read the entirety of the book information when on lists of books, would get resolved, but sadly it’s the same; it only reads the first few lines of the annotation. Browsing through the BARD Express View menu, I saw an item something about Screen Readers, whose shortcut is alt+q, but no go either! Whose fault is it that NVDA doesn’t get along as other screen readers with Bard Express? not everyone of us have the means to get Jaws; also as the years have gone by, the NVDA screen reader has been maturing to the point, where me personally, I enjoy using it, thus I feel that no matter which screen reader being used, we should be able to work with the same efficiency with the BARD Express app.
Any ideas or suggestions if there’s a setting maybe I haven’t thought abut changing to have the info read as it should, without having to go into the Book Details page for this?

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel


Re: Quick update for everyone

Robert Doc Wright godfearer
 

Yes, I found it.

 

******

character is found in how you treat people who cannot do anything for you!                                                                       

 

From: Ron Canazzi
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:57 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Quick update for everyone

 

Hello Robert,

If it is a SAPI 5 voice, it wouldn't appear under the synthesizers list.  You must switch to the SAPI 5 listing under synthesizers and then choose the Eloquence voice from the voices list.

On 1/7/2020 4:02 PM, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

I’m getting concerned. I went to a Code Factory page and purchased Eloquence. I downloaded Eloquence for Windows. It did not say anything about being an addon or a Sappi 5. After installing I am not seeing it among the NVDA synthesizers.  

 

******

character is found in how you treat people who cannot do anything for you!                                                                       

 

From: Sam Bushman
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 1:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Quick update for everyone

 

Hi All,

 

I just upgraded to the 19.3 Beta 1 version of NVDA.

A quick report shows the NVDA app much more responsive.

I also upgraded my plugins with no troubles – it all seems to work perfectly.

Last I upgraded to the NVDA Ellequence plugin for VI version III and Ellequence is even more responsive.

 

Thanks for all the great work guys.

 

Thanks,

Sam

 

 



-- 
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"
I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"

 


Re: burning mp3s to cd with NVDA

Robert Doc Wright godfearer
 

You are quite correct. I just downloaded version 12.9 and it was tremendously easy to use. And for personal use it is still free.

 

******

character is found in how you treat people who cannot do anything for you!                                                                       

 

From: zahra
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 11:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] burning mp3s to cd with NVDA

 

from its whats new, i understood that it became better for screen

readers and accessibility.

 

On 1/7/20, Robert Doc Wright godfearer <godfearer@...> wrote:

> I tried version 7 years ago and found it annoying so I went back to 6. If

> they have improved since then that would be great.

> ******

> character is found in how you treat people who cannot do anything for

> you!

> From: zahra

> Sent: Monday, January 6, 2020 9:30 PM

> To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

> Subject: Re: [nvda] burning mp3s to cd with NVDA

> hi.

> i believe that all versions of burnaware are accessible for screen readers.

> sometimes, in the what's new, i read accessibility improvement, or

> better support for screen readers.

> since i did not burn cd dvd for several years, i did not test any of

> programs myself.

> unfortunately, burnaware.com

> does not archive older versions of its program anymore.

> On 1/5/20, Robert Doc Wright godfearer <godfearer@...> wrote:

>> Look for a program name, “burn aware free V6”.

>> 

>> ******

>> character is found in how you treat people who cannot do anything for

>> you!

>> 

>> 

>> From: Dan Beaver

>> Sent: Sunday, January 5, 2020 11:53 AM

>> To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

>> Subject: [nvda] burning mp3s to cd with NVDA

>> 

>> I have some mp3 files that I want to burn to a cd.  I have tried using

>> the

>> normal burning method via windows media player but it says it can't burn

>> some of the files and doesn't want to burn any of them.  I thought I had

>> another way using FreemakeVC but it will only convert audio files, it

>> won't

>> burn them to a CD.

>> 

>> Does anyone know of another way that is compatible with NVDA?  Looking at

>> google shows a ton of them but no indication which is NVDA compatible.

>> Free

>> would be better too. :)

>> 

>> 

>> Thanks.

>> 

>> 

>> --

>> Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

>> --

>> Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

> --

> By God,

> were I given all the seven heavens

> with all they contain

> in order that

> I may disobey God

> by depriving an ant

> from the husk of a grain of barley,

> I would not do it.

> imam ali

>

 

 

--

By God,

were I given all the seven heavens

with all they contain

in order that

I may disobey God

by depriving an ant

from the husk of a grain of barley,

I would not do it.

imam ali

 

 

 


Re: Free latest version of Vocalizer Expressive, Python 3 Compatible

Rosemarie Chavarria
 

I think there's a trial version but after that, you have to buy it. Sorry but you can't have everything for free.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:22 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Free latest version of Vocalizer Expressive, Python 3 Compatible

please I want a link. so that new NVDA updates I do not need to change my pc NVDA! voice.

On 1/7/20, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't know of one.







From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Samuel Villa
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Free latest version of Vocalizer Expressive, Python 3
Compatible



Hello,

Does any of you know if there is a free version of Vocalizer that can
be used with NVDA 2019.3? I am currently using the beta and am
currently using Microsoft Sapi 4.0 for speech output and I am trying
to get a more human-sounding speech experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tnank you.







Re: Free latest version of Vocalizer Expressive, Python 3 Compatible

Rosemarie Chavarria
 

Sorry but I don't think it's free.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:27 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Free latest version of Vocalizer Expressive, Python 3 Compatible

vocolizer nvda free. Count me in

On 1/7/20, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo <chikodinaka.2girls@gmail.com> wrote:
I nneediIneed the link too the new nvda pree lonchbayda please

On 1/7/20, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo via Groups.Io
<chikodinaka.2girls=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
please I want a link. so that new NVDA updates I do not need to
change my pc NVDA! voice.

On 1/7/20, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't know of one.







From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Samuel Villa
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Free latest version of Vocalizer Expressive, Python
3 Compatible



Hello,

Does any of you know if there is a free version of Vocalizer that
can be used with NVDA 2019.3? I am currently using the beta and am
currently using Microsoft Sapi 4.0 for speech output and I am trying
to get a more human-sounding speech experience. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Tnank you.









Re: burning mp3s to cd with NVDA

 

from its whats new, i understood that it became better for screen
readers and accessibility.

On 1/7/20, Robert Doc Wright godfearer <godfearer@comcast.net> wrote:
I tried version 7 years ago and found it annoying so I went back to 6. If
they have improved since then that would be great.

******
character is found in how you treat people who cannot do anything for
you!


From: zahra
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2020 9:30 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] burning mp3s to cd with NVDA

hi.
i believe that all versions of burnaware are accessible for screen readers.
sometimes, in the what's new, i read accessibility improvement, or
better support for screen readers.
since i did not burn cd dvd for several years, i did not test any of
programs myself.
unfortunately, burnaware.com
does not archive older versions of its program anymore.

On 1/5/20, Robert Doc Wright godfearer <godfearer@comcast.net> wrote:
Look for a program name, “burn aware free V6”.

******
character is found in how you treat people who cannot do anything for
you!


From: Dan Beaver
Sent: Sunday, January 5, 2020 11:53 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] burning mp3s to cd with NVDA

I have some mp3 files that I want to burn to a cd. I have tried using
the
normal burning method via windows media player but it says it can't burn
some of the files and doesn't want to burn any of them. I thought I had
another way using FreemakeVC but it will only convert audio files, it
won't
burn them to a CD.

Does anyone know of another way that is compatible with NVDA? Looking at
google shows a ton of them but no indication which is NVDA compatible.
Free
would be better too. :)


Thanks.


--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)
--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)






--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens
with all they contain
in order that
I may disobey God
by depriving an ant
from the husk of a grain of barley,
I would not do it.
imam ali







--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens
with all they contain
in order that
I may disobey God
by depriving an ant
from the husk of a grain of barley,
I would not do it.
imam ali


Re: Free latest version of Vocalizer Expressive, Python 3 Compatible

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo
 

I need the new levee it
vocoizerVolizer please I need a please

On 1/7/20, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo <chikodinaka.2girls@gmail.com> wrote:
vocolizer nvda free. Count me in

On 1/7/20, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo <chikodinaka.2girls@gmail.com> wrote:
I nneediIneed the link too the new nvda pree lonchbayda please

On 1/7/20, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo via Groups.Io
<chikodinaka.2girls=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
please I want a link. so that new NVDA updates I do not need to change
my pc NVDA! voice.

On 1/7/20, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't know of one.







From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Samuel
Villa
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Free latest version of Vocalizer Expressive, Python 3
Compatible



Hello,

Does any of you know if there is a free version of Vocalizer that can
be
used with NVDA 2019.3? I am currently using the beta and am currently
using
Microsoft Sapi 4.0 for speech output and I am trying to get a more
human-sounding speech experience. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Tnank you.









Re: Free latest version of Vocalizer Expressive, Python 3 Compatible

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo
 

vocolizer nvda free. Count me in

On 1/7/20, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo <chikodinaka.2girls@gmail.com> wrote:
I nneediIneed the link too the new nvda pree lonchbayda please

On 1/7/20, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo via Groups.Io
<chikodinaka.2girls=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
please I want a link. so that new NVDA updates I do not need to change
my pc NVDA! voice.

On 1/7/20, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't know of one.







From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Samuel
Villa
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Free latest version of Vocalizer Expressive, Python 3
Compatible



Hello,

Does any of you know if there is a free version of Vocalizer that can be
used with NVDA 2019.3? I am currently using the beta and am currently
using
Microsoft Sapi 4.0 for speech output and I am trying to get a more
human-sounding speech experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tnank you.









Re: Free latest version of Vocalizer Expressive, Python 3 Compatible

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo
 

I nneediIneed the link too the new nvda pree lonchbayda please

On 1/7/20, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo via Groups.Io
<chikodinaka.2girls=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
please I want a link. so that new NVDA updates I do not need to change
my pc NVDA! voice.

On 1/7/20, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't know of one.







From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Samuel
Villa
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Free latest version of Vocalizer Expressive, Python 3
Compatible



Hello,

Does any of you know if there is a free version of Vocalizer that can be
used with NVDA 2019.3? I am currently using the beta and am currently
using
Microsoft Sapi 4.0 for speech output and I am trying to get a more
human-sounding speech experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tnank you.









Re: Free latest version of Vocalizer Expressive, Python 3 Compatible

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo
 

please I want a link. so that new NVDA updates I do not need to change
my pc NVDA! voice.

On 1/7/20, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't know of one.







From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Samuel
Villa
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Free latest version of Vocalizer Expressive, Python 3
Compatible



Hello,

Does any of you know if there is a free version of Vocalizer that can be
used with NVDA 2019.3? I am currently using the beta and am currently using
Microsoft Sapi 4.0 for speech output and I am trying to get a more
human-sounding speech experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tnank you.







Re: Free latest version of Vocalizer Expressive, Python 3 Compatible

Rosemarie Chavarria
 

I don't know of one.

 

 

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Samuel Villa
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Free latest version of Vocalizer Expressive, Python 3 Compatible

 

Hello,

Does any of you know if there is a free version of Vocalizer that can be used with NVDA 2019.3? I am currently using the beta and am currently using Microsoft Sapi 4.0 for speech output and I am trying to get a more human-sounding speech experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tnank you.


Free latest version of Vocalizer Expressive, Python 3 Compatible

Samuel Villa <Saleena81@...>
 

Hello,

Does any of you know if there is a free version of Vocalizer that can be used with NVDA 2019.3? I am currently using the beta and am currently using Microsoft Sapi 4.0 for speech output and I am trying to get a more human-sounding speech experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tnank you.


Re: Quick update for everyone

Ron Canazzi
 

Hello Robert,

If it is a SAPI 5 voice, it wouldn't appear under the synthesizers list.  You must switch to the SAPI 5 listing under synthesizers and then choose the Eloquence voice from the voices list.


On 1/7/2020 4:02 PM, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

I’m getting concerned. I went to a Code Factory page and purchased Eloquence. I downloaded Eloquence for Windows. It did not say anything about being an addon or a Sappi 5. After installing I am not seeing it among the NVDA synthesizers.  

 

******

character is found in how you treat people who cannot do anything for you!                                                                       

 

From: Sam Bushman
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 1:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Quick update for everyone

 

Hi All,

 

I just upgraded to the 19.3 Beta 1 version of NVDA.

A quick report shows the NVDA app much more responsive.

I also upgraded my plugins with no troubles – it all seems to work perfectly.

Last I upgraded to the NVDA Ellequence plugin for VI version III and Ellequence is even more responsive.

 

Thanks for all the great work guys.

 

Thanks,

Sam

 

 


-- 
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"
I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"


locked Re: NVDA remote

 

The current version of NVDA Remote, downloadable from: https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/nvdaremote.en.html,with the main page for the project at  NVDA Remote homepage, is compatible with recent NVDA versions up to NVDA 2019.2.1.

It is NOT compatible, at this time, with NVDA 2019.3, and likely will not be in the immediate future.  This was discussed at length in topic, REMOTE, which you should review, and the most detailed information in that topic in this message by Joseph Lee.

I will continue locking topics on NVDA Remote until some additional news is available, and it would certainly be announced when it does become available.

Topic locked.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363  

Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and out of favor.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)

 

 


locked Re: NVDA remote

Jackie
 

That would be why there's a problem. You've got your answer.

On 1/7/20, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io <k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
its the latest nvda
2019.1. something, i cant remember
also when i try to download remote from the official website, my anty virus
blocked it



----- Original Message -----
From: Sarah k Alawami
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA remote


Latest stable or beta? Also what version of either? And what error are you
getting?

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is
also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard
to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and
mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 7 Jan 2020, at 13:11, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:

hi guys

remote 2.2 gives an error while installing, what could cause this?

latest NVDA and windows 10





--
Subscribe to a WordPress for Newbies Mailing List by sending a message to:
wp4newbs-request@freelists.org with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by
visiting the list page at http://www.freelists.org/list/wp4newbs
& check out my sites at www.brighter-vision.com & www.mysitesbeenhacked.com


Re: why release a version called 2019.x

Kevin Cussick
 

and as I said someone who knows more than me has now just explained, thanks Joseph.

On 07/01/2020 21:26, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
This is a necessary decision to avoid confusing add-ons community. If NVDA 2019.3 suddenly becomes 2020.1, all the hard work put into making add-ons ready for 2019.3 would go out the door.
Cheers,
Joseph
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Davy Cuppens
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 1:10 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] why release a version called 2019.x
Hi folks
Wakywaky we are 2020 I know and understand that NVDA has put off its release due to reported software bugs. But supposing last month we had a version jaws 2019.X, in november their version was already given the name 2020 which is normal and gives also a modern look on your software name in this year. Therefore I hope the devs won(t be lagging behind in their name choice of the version and move it to NVDA2020. If you chose the year as software reference then NVDA is obliged to do so.
Davy
From: Sam Bushman <mailto:libertyroundtable@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2020 9:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Quick update for everyone
Hi All,
I just upgraded to the 19.3 Beta 1 version of NVDA.
A quick report shows the NVDA app much more responsive.
I also upgraded my plugins with no troubles – it all seems to work perfectly.
Last I upgraded to the NVDA Ellequence plugin for VI version III and Ellequence is even more responsive.
Thanks for all the great work guys.
Thanks,
Sam


locked Re: NVDA remote

Kerryn Gunness
 


its the latest nvda
2019.1. something, i cant remember
also when i try to download remote from the official website, my anty virus blocked it
 
 
 

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA remote

Latest stable or beta? Also what version of either? And what error are you getting?

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 7 Jan 2020, at 13:11, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:

hi guys
 
remote 2.2 gives an error while installing, what could cause this?
 
latest NVDA and windows 10
 


Re: why release a version called 2019.x

Kevin Cussick
 

this will not be done is it would cause problems with addons. I am sorry I do not have the time to explain but the manifest file I think could be the problem someone else with more time on there hands and actually can give a better explanation will chime in.

On 07/01/2020 21:09, Davy Cuppens wrote:
Hi folks
Wakywaky we are 2020 I know and understand that NVDA has put off its release due to reported software bugs. But supposing last month we had a version jaws 2019.X, in november their version was already given the name 2020 which is normal and gives also a modern look on your software name in this year. Therefore I hope the devs won(t be lagging behind in their name choice of the version and move it to NVDA2020. If you chose the year as software reference then NVDA is obliged to do so.
Davy
From: Sam Bushman
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2020 9:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Quick update for everyone
Hi All,
I just upgraded to the 19.3 Beta 1 version of NVDA.
A quick report shows the NVDA app much more responsive.
I also upgraded my plugins with no troubles – it all seems to work perfectly.
Last I upgraded to the NVDA Ellequence plugin for VI version III and Ellequence is even more responsive.
Thanks for all the great work guys.
Thanks,
Sam


Re: why release a version called 2019.x

 

Hi,

This is a necessary decision to avoid confusing add-ons community. If NVDA 2019.3 suddenly becomes 2020.1, all the hard work put into making add-ons ready for 2019.3 would go out the door.

Cheers,

Joseph

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Davy Cuppens
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 1:10 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] why release a version called 2019.x

 

Hi folks

 

Wakywaky we are 2020 I know and understand that NVDA has put off its release due to reported software bugs. But supposing last month we had a version jaws 2019.X, in november their version was already given the name 2020 which is normal and gives also a modern look on your software name in this year. Therefore I hope the devs won(t be lagging behind in their name choice of the version and move it to NVDA2020. If you chose the year as software reference then NVDA is obliged to do so.

Davy

 

Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2020 9:26 PM

Subject: [nvda] Quick update for everyone

 

Hi All,

 

I just upgraded to the 19.3 Beta 1 version of NVDA.

A quick report shows the NVDA app much more responsive.

I also upgraded my plugins with no troubles – it all seems to work perfectly.

Last I upgraded to the NVDA Ellequence plugin for VI version III and Ellequence is even more responsive.

 

Thanks for all the great work guys.

 

Thanks,

Sam

 


Re: why release a version called 2019.x

Sarah k Alawami
 

I don't think nvda is obliged to do that. If they want to keep it at 2019 they can. I think they might have to modify lines of code to do this, I'm not sure on that. So although this is a good idea, it is not probably good in the long run.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 7 Jan 2020, at 13:09, Davy Cuppens wrote:

Hi folks
 
Wakywaky we are 2020 I know and understand that NVDA has put off its release due to reported software bugs. But supposing last month we had a version jaws 2019.X, in november their version was already given the name 2020 which is normal and gives also a modern look on your software name in this year. Therefore I hope the devs won(t be lagging behind in their name choice of the version and move it to NVDA2020. If you chose the year as software reference then NVDA is obliged to do so.
Davy
 
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2020 9:26 PM
Subject: [nvda] Quick update for everyone
 

Hi All,

 

I just upgraded to the 19.3 Beta 1 version of NVDA.

A quick report shows the NVDA app much more responsive.

I also upgraded my plugins with no troubles – it all seems to work perfectly.

Last I upgraded to the NVDA Ellequence plugin for VI version III and Ellequence is even more responsive.

 

Thanks for all the great work guys.

 

Thanks,

Sam

 

16781 - 16800 of 85180