From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann
Byrne
Sent: February 6, 2018 12:36 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Blown away by the NVDA/MS Word tutorial!

As a computer instructor, I have spent years looking for the best tutorial
for MS Word. Hoping to get Ms certification in Word, I have spent years
looking for the best tutorial in MS Word. Recently I purchased from the
NVDA store the Word tutorial. It cost $23. I have paid up to $100 for
other instruction books.

this one is by far the best. It includes operations I had wondered about,
and some I had never heard of. I discovered little pieces of information I
had always wondered about--like what is mirroring in the print dialog--and
how to accomplish tasks I hadn't even thought about. The language is terse
and to the point, leaving me sometimes to wish for a little hand holding;
but reviewing the instructions always produces enough information to make my
way through to success. I am totally blown away by the excellence and the
incluusiveness of this document.

Cudos! Awesome! Wow!

Ann

p.s. My favorite program of all times is Excel. I am on my way to the
store for the Excel tutorial. It should be a total blast!

Dave Williams

Hi

I'm not normally given to “me too” messages. However, on this occasion I will make an exception.

Ann is absolutely spot on in praise of the NV Access training materials. Money very well spent. The content is clear, well-organised, reenforced with pratical exercises. Excellent work.

Thank you very much to all involved in producing these documents.

Dave Williams
Trainer and Consultant
www.DaveWilliams.co.uk

On 6 Feb 2018, at 17:35, Ann Byrne <annakb@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

[...]

Tony Ballou

Hi,

Absolutely!  There must haves for anyone who is in the teaching game or
had a career in it at some point. And even if you're not, they are more
than worth the investment.

Tony