From: "marvin kotler" <m.kotler53@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 8:45 AM
Subject: [nvda] installation failure, still

Good evening/morning list. This is Marv here. First, I am running a laptop with the latest nvda file and vista home premium. I cannot get nvda to install. I keep getting a failure message in the log file. I really does not tell me very much. Any ideas on what I might try would be appreciated; thanks in advance.

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

ANy chance you could post us the message from the log?  It may not help, but it would be a start.

Thanks,

Erik Burggraaf

On Apr 20, 2016, at 3:45 AM, marvin kotler <m.kotler53@...> wrote:

    Good evening/morning list.  This is Marv here.  First, I am running a laptop with the latest nvda file and vista home premium.  I cannot get nvda to install.  I keep getting a failure message in the log file.  I really does not tell me very much.  Any ideas on what I might try would be appreciated; thanks in advance.

Chris Mullins

Could you also state if/what anti-virus application you are using?

Cheers

Chris