code factory voices

Juan Hernandez

Hi All,

Has code factory updated their voices since 2015? I have version 1.1.0.

The issue I have is that when using eloquence, I hear a crackle in the voice every so often and its really annoying.  The eloquence voice in Jaws, is super clear.

Any ideas? Thanks for any help in advance.

Best,

Juan Hernandez

Juanhernandez98@...

619-750-9431 (M)         |  858-777-3311 (F)

My WebSite | Twitter | FaceBook | LinkedIn

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

I think this is some kind of artefacting with the Eloquence voice. Others have reported the same thing. Nothing to be done at the moment, I suppose, other than try a different synth.

Has code factory updated their voices since 2015? I have version 1.1.0.

The issue I have is that when using eloquence, I hear a crackle in the voice every so often and its really annoying.  The eloquence voice in Jaws, is super clear.

Any ideas? Thanks for any help in advance.

Best,

Juan Hernandez

Juanhernandez98@...

619-750-9431 (M)         |  858-777-3311 (F)

My WebSite | Twitter | FaceBook | LinkedIn

Brandon Cross <bcross3286@...>

I don't know, but I can say that I've not used it in some time because it was not intermittent for me, it was very persistent and annoying.

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 6:05 PM, Juan Hernandez <juanhernandez98@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Has code factory updated their voices since 2015? I have version 1.1.0.

The issue I have is that when using eloquence, I hear a crackle in the voice every so often and its really annoying.  The eloquence voice in Jaws, is super clear.

Any ideas? Thanks for any help in advance.

Best,

Juan Hernandez

Juanhernandez98@...

619-750-9431 (M)         |  858-777-3311 (F)

My WebSite | Twitter | FaceBook | LinkedIn

Andy

Yeah! I find it to be very laggy with the crackling from time to time. I think the crackling occurs more frequently when on the web and web pages are refreshing.

Andy

I don't know, but I can say that I've not used it in some time because it was not intermittent for me, it was very persistent and annoying.

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 6:05 PM, Juan Hernandez <juanhernandez98@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Has code factory updated their voices since 2015? I have version 1.1.0.

The issue I have is that when using eloquence, I hear a crackle in the voice every so often and its really annoying.  The eloquence voice in Jaws, is super clear.

Any ideas? Thanks for any help in advance.

Best,

Juan Hernandez

Juanhernandez98@...

619-750-9431 (M)         |  858-777-3311 (F)

My WebSite | Twitter | FaceBook | LinkedIn

Gene

If they haven't updated it in over two years, I wouldn't count on updates in future.  I think its unconscionable to release a product with an obvious defect, I heard it almost right awayWhen I tried the demo, and not correct it in a reasonable time.

There is a SAPI 5 version of Eloquence that works properly.  I don't recall who makes it but other list members can tell you more about it.

I think this is some kind of artefacting with the Eloquence voice. Others have reported the same thing. Nothing to be done at the moment, I suppose, other than try a different synth.

Has code factory updated their voices since 2015? I have version 1.1.0.

The issue I have is that when using eloquence, I hear a crackle in the voice every so often and its really annoying.  The eloquence voice in Jaws, is super clear.

Any ideas? Thanks for any help in advance.

Best,

Juan Hernandez

Juanhernandez98@...

619-750-9431 (M)         |  858-777-3311 (F)

My WebSite | Twitter | FaceBook | LinkedIn

Vlad Dragomir

Hi all,

I'd like to join you all in being disappointed. I bought this addon exactly because it offered Eloquence, and I ended up using Vocalizer all the time because of this. Moreover, no updates, no improvements whatsoever for three years, they seem to be no different from Tiflotecnia. It seems to be so tempting to put a half-baked product online and than sit down and see money poor in.

I know it's useless to complain like this, so let's cheer up and hope for a change, miracles happen sometimes!

Best regards,

Vlad.

You know what really gets my goat though.

We have a perfectly decently cracked version which is good.

Maybe to combat this they decide to well put out a payed version.

But when your legal version is not as good you have an issue, but obviously they don't, good luck to me buying their stuff though.

Maybe I will get vocaliser and their packages via atguys thats only because inoetics are no more with their stuff, and well there is acapella, it costs a bit more.

Tempted to get infovox but then I  am uncertain.

Vocaliser which I do use from time to time in old realspeak form has served me well.

On 9/02/2018 7:20 p.m., Vlad Dragomir wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to join you all in being disappointed. I bought this addon exactly because it offered Eloquence, and I ended up using Vocalizer all the time because of this. Moreover, no updates, no improvements whatsoever for three years, they seem to be no different from Tiflotecnia. It seems to be so tempting to put a half-baked product online and than sit down and see money poor in.

I know it's useless to complain like this, so let's cheer up and hope for a change, miracles happen sometimes!

Best regards,

Vlad.

Gene

There is a SAPI 5 version of Eloquence you can try.  I haven't used it in Windows 10.  I've heard contradictory things about whether it is responsive in Windows 10.  It works properly aside from the contradictory things I've heard about responsiveness.  I tried it in XP and it doesn't have any of the artifacts the add on has with Eloquence.

You aren't limited to the two choices you are describing.

Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 3:49 PM

You know what really gets my goat though.

We have a perfectly decently cracked version which is good.

Maybe to combat this they decide to well put out a payed version.

But when your legal version is not as good you have an issue, but
obviously they don't, good luck to me buying their stuff though.

Maybe I will get vocaliser and their packages via atguys thats only
because inoetics are no more with their stuff, and well there is
acapella, it costs a bit more.

Tempted to get infovox but then I  am uncertain.

Vocaliser which I do use from time to time in old realspeak form has
served me well.

On 9/02/2018 7:20 p.m., Vlad Dragomir wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to join you all in being disappointed. I bought this addon
> exactly because it offered Eloquence, and I ended up using Vocalizer
> all the time because of this. Moreover, no updates, no improvements
> whatsoever for three years, they seem to be no different from
> Tiflotecnia. It seems to be so tempting to put a half-baked product
> online and than sit down and see money poor in.
>
> I know it's useless to complain like this, so let's cheer up and hope
> for a change, miracles happen sometimes!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Vlad.

John Isige

The SAPI version responds just fine for me, Win 10 64-bit, latest build,
Microsoft WindowsVersion 1709 (OS Build 16299.194 to be exact, NVDA
2017.4. I can also confirm, no artifacts. The addon version had
artifacts for me when I tried it, the Eloquence part, I didn't try
Vocalizer. I'm pretty sure both the SAPI version and addon have seven
day demos, so anybody can try them for a bit and see if they have any
issues before they decide whether to buy them or not.

I will say the one issue with responsiveness is that it can be slow to
load for the first time, e.g. if you use it as a SAPI synthesizer in a
game or such, it can take a bit to start up. But once it's started it's
fine, and if you run that game again later, it will start faster. I
don't know why that is and I wish they'd solve it, but it hasn't really
bothered me all that much, I guess I've just gotten used to it.