Thanks for mucking up my message rules :

Brian's Mail list account

It seems that there are messages coming from the list now from nvda@nvda.groups.io, as well as nvda@groups.io

I have added the new address to my rule. Can anyone shed any light on this?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

Patrick Le Baudour

Hi,

It was said in a previous mail, it is due to the creation of the subgroups.
Now both addresses are valid.

-- Patrick.

Le 22/04/2016 09:55, Brian's Mail list account a écrit :
It seems that there are messages coming from the list now from
nvda@nvda.groups.io, as well as nvda@groups.io

I have added the new address to my rule. Can anyone shed any light on this?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

Brian's Mail list account

I never saw that post. What sub groups are there?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

It was said in a previous mail, it is due to the creation of the subgroups.
Now both addresses are valid.

-- Patrick.

Le 22/04/2016 09:55, Brian's Mail list account a écrit :
It seems that there are messages coming from the list now from
nvda@nvda.groups.io, as well as nvda@groups.io

I have added the new address to my rule. Can anyone shed any light on this?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

Antony Stone

https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/2893

On Saturday 23 April 2016 at 10:59:49, Brian's Mail list account wrote:

I never saw that post. What sub groups are there?
Brian
Regards,

Antony.

--
God sent his only son into this world to be crucified.

Christian parents may wish to reflect upon this as a role model.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.