Embedded object and Wiciwigs in Google chrome

Marco Oros

What did You think with URL and repro steps?

Kevin Chao

URL and repro steps?

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 1:33 PM Marco Oros <marco.oros93@...> wrote:
Do You know, I have a very known problem with a Flash player, also after
update It to new version. Please, what should I do?
I tried to use Internet explorer, and those embedded objects works fine.
I thing to those things, where You pressed 'O' key.

Marco Oros

Do You know, I have a very known problem with a Flash player, also after update It to new version. Please, what should I do?
I tried to use Internet explorer, and those embedded objects works fine. I thing to those things, where You pressed 'O' key.

Kevin Chao

I just tried wordpress and link you provided, but did not find an embedded object. The contentEditable worked fine in Chrome in Wordpress.
Could you provide steps to reproduce? Thanks!

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 10:18 AM Marco Oros <marco.oros93@...> wrote:
This is a Wordpress writing page, or this address for example with an
embedded objects. Those objects works fine with Explorer, but do You
know cause Adobe flash in Firefox.
http://metalsounds.fr/en/zenko/108-zenko-9-notes-harmony-support-ring-bag-sticks.html

Thank You!
Marco Oros

Marco Oros

This is a Wordpress writing page, or this address for example with an embedded objects. Those objects works fine with Explorer, but do You know cause Adobe flash in Firefox.
http://metalsounds.fr/en/zenko/108-zenko-9-notes-harmony-support-ring-bag-sticks.html

Thank You!
Marco Oros

Kevin Chao

Can you please share URL of where you're experiencing this?

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 7:55 AM Marco Oros <marco.oros93@...> wrote:
Hello!

I have a question. How to activate a Wiciwig editors in Google chrome
and embedded objects.

I tried to press enter, but nothing happened.

Please, could You help Me?

Thank You!

Marco

Marco Oros