nvda remote add on:

Kenny Peyatt jr. <p.wildcat1234@...>

Hi where can I get the nvda remote add on from?
Kenny Peyatt jr.

luke scholey <lukescholey@...>

Hi
Click the following link on your PC and install the ad on by pressing enter on it when it has downloaded, you must be running NVDA when you install this add on:
Thanks
Luke

On 23 Apr 2016, at 20:58, Kenny Peyattt jr. <p.wildcat1234@...> wrote:

Hi where can I get the nvda remote add on from?
Kenny Peyatt jr.

P. Otter

hi, you can find it in the nvda menu, tools/ manage addons there download add-ons.
cheers
paul otter

www.nvdaremote.com

On 23 Apr 2016, at 20:58, Kenny Peyattt jr. <p.wildcat1234@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi where can I get the nvda remote add on from?
Kenny Peyatt jr.

Kenny Peyatt jr. <p.wildcat1234@...>

Thanks.
Kenny Peyatt jr.