blindfold games and NVDA?

Josh Kennedy

hi
any chance that the blindfold games for ios will be ported to windows7 8 or windows10 to work with NVDA? I cannot justify to myself spending $200 or so on an ipod or ipad just to play a few games when such games could be ported to my chosen platform already.

thanks

josh

--
sent from Mozilla Thunderbird email client

Oriol Gómez <ogomez.s92@...>

I don't think this belongs in this list but why don't you just ask the
developer of these games? Well no, don't.

On 4/25/16, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@gmail.com> wrote:
hi
any chance that the blindfold games for ios will be ported to windows7 8
or windows10 to work with NVDA? I cannot justify to myself spending $200
or so on an ipod or ipad just to play a few games when such games could
be ported to my chosen platform already.

thanks

josh

--
sent from Mozilla Thunderbird email client

Lino Morales

Um no Josh. Bite the bullit and buy an iDevice. Take it up with Marty the app dev on his website if you want this. good luck chum.