From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2018 4:26 AM
Subject: Admin: Re: [nvda] Google drive nagging

I sent a message as moderator specifically asking you not to send thank you messages. Did you see it? If you want to write someone on list and say thank you along with another message such as your messages that ask people to write you privately, that's alright. (I've seen four or perhaps more messages this evening that say nothing but thank you . This is list clutter. If you want. thank people in advance in your initial message or send one thank you message after you've seen enough replies that you think it's appropriate. But no more than one.

How many people would want to be on this or other lists if everyone who asked a question and got multiple answers sent thank you messages in response to every message they got? The list would be three fourths thank you messages and no one would want to be on it.

Gene