Topics

about taskmanager

It works with nvda, but its really slow, I didn't say it didn't eventually work but its just not feesable.

On 11/02/2018 11:41 p.m., Dennis L wrote:
the program works fine with Jaws.
----- Original Message -----
From: David Griffith
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 5:39 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] about taskmanager

Agree – I had exactly the same experience.

Running latest version of NVDA with Win 10 essentials.

The program opens but all you hear in both Windows is list

I tried OCR but was told that there was no recognisable text.

I went to investigate options and show process tree was disabled with no apparent way to enable it so it may be just that the program does not work rather than being an accessibility issue.

David Griffith

David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/