FW: [liblouis-liblouisxml] SV: FW: [nvda] Braille table problem

Hi,
See the answer from Liblouis list. In the future, anything that has to do with braille tables should be sent to Liblouis mailing list unless if requires comments from users.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: liblouis-liblouisxml-bounce@freelists.org [mailto:liblouis-liblouisxml-bounce@freelists.org] On Behalf Of Bue Vester-Andersen
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 9:29 AM
To: liblouis-liblouisxml@freelists.org
Subject: [liblouis-liblouisxml] SV: FW: [nvda] Braille table problem

Hi Joseph,

To me, that sounds straight forward. If you rename a file that includes no-no-comp8.ctb to no-no-comp8.ctb, then you basically have a file that includes itself. Apart from being recursive, it probably won't work anyway, because the file in question obviously needs resources found in the original no-no-comp8.ctb.

Bue

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: liblouis-liblouisxml-bounce@freelists.org [mailto:liblouis-liblouisxml-bounce@freelists.org] På vegne af Joseph Lee
Sendt: 9. februar 2018 16:14
Til: liblouis-liblouisxml@freelists.org
Emne: [liblouis-liblouisxml] FW: [nvda] Braille table problem

Hi,
Can anyone help this person?
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of lrs@dalen.lamasti.net
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 2:50 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Braille table problem

Hello, list!

We need to extend the Norwegian 8 dot braille table used with NVDA. When working with that, I tried to rename some liblouis braill tables to the default 8 dot braille table which are used today, namely no-no-comp8.ctb, found in louis\tables.

I tried to rename no-no-generic.ctb, and that works.

When I renamed other tables, like no-no-8dot.utb or no-no-8dot-fallback-6dot-g0.utb into no-no-comp8.ctb, the braille display became blank.

I can see that the table files that works, has no include statement whereas the table files that don't, has statements like

include no-no-comp8.ctb

Can someone please explain if it's the include statement that is the problem, or if it's other factors that prevents the other tables to work?

Thanks and regards, Lars

For a description of the software, to download it and links to project pages go to http://liblouis.org

For a description of the software, to download it and links to project pages go to http://liblouis.org