From: liblouis-liblouisxml-bounce@freelists.org [mailto:liblouis-liblouisxml-bounce@freelists.org] On Behalf Of Bue Vester-Andersen
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 9:29 AM
To: liblouis-liblouisxml@freelists.org
Subject: [liblouis-liblouisxml] SV: FW: [nvda] Braille table problem

Hi Joseph,

To me, that sounds straight forward. If you rename a file that includes no-no-comp8.ctb to no-no-comp8.ctb, then you basically have a file that includes itself. Apart from being recursive, it probably won't work anyway, because the file in question obviously needs resources found in the original no-no-comp8.ctb.

Bue