Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 10:44 AM
Subject: [nvda] help with google chrome dealing with clickable graphics

  Hello. I did download the latest version of chrome and I have both
browsers on a windows 7 and a windows 10 machine. When I am on a website
a radio station one that has a clickable graphic to click on to listen
to when I press enter on it for some reason either nvda or google chrome
I guess does not see it. When I am using fire fox and I go to the same
website and click on the clickable graphic to listen to the radio
station no problem the stations plays in the browser and another window
pops up. I was wondering why is this happening cause in the previous
version when using google chrome nvda and chrome were getting along well
and I can listen to the stations in chrome, what has changed between
chrome and fire fox? Can some one explain to me what is going on here
and are there any work around in dealing with this? Thank you.
We Say GoodBye To Sally Fields
iflperfecttouch.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5a7f21731005c21725890st04vuc

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

It sounds like its not seeing the clickable status to me. That has to be the browser I'd have thought.
If you get on the item and use insert numpad enter does that work?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-