Topics

How to silence NVDA when Cortana speaks?

Mel Thatcher

I wan to silence NVDA while Cortana speaks in Windows 10?  Are there ways to do this other than clicking the CTRL key?

Mel

David Moore

Yes!

Press Insert+S to cycle through speech off, speech with beeps, and speech on. Each time you press S, You keep cycling through.

So, just press Insert+S to turn the NVDA’s speech off so you can listen to Cortana. That is how I do it! You can also use the Caps lock if you have that modifier key enabled.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I wan to silence NVDA while Cortana speaks in Windows 10?  Are there ways to do this other than clicking the CTRL key?

Mel

Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@...>

glad to hear you are using the feature, I have not found it as responsive as SIRI.

$$$$

EMAIL:karim.lakhani@...
$$$$
SKYPE: goldenace4