Topics

Goldwave - latest version

Arnþór Helgason

I have noticed that it is impossible to select attributes in Goldwave when saving documents as mp3-files.

Has anyone come across this problem?

All the best from snowy and windy Iceland

Arnthor

--
Arnþór Helgason,
Vináttusendiherra/Friendship Ambassador

Roger Stewart

No problem like that here.  I can tab through all the attribute fields and select by using standard up and down arrow keys.

Roger

On 2/11/2018 12:00 PM, Arnþór Helgason wrote:
I have noticed that it is impossible to select attributes in Goldwave when saving documents as mp3-files.

Has anyone come across this problem?

All the best from snowy and windy Iceland

Arnthor

Sam Bushman

It works well for me also.
Sam

No problem like that here. I can tab through all the attribute fields and select by using standard up and down arrow keys.

Roger

On 2/11/2018 12:00 PM, Arnþór Helgason wrote:
I have noticed that it is impossible to select attributes in Goldwave
when saving documents as mp3-files.

Has anyone come across this problem?

All the best from snowy and windy Iceland

Arnthor

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Might one ask what operating system and version of goldwave and its add on you have installed?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-