From: "Joseph Lee" <@joslee
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date sent: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 10:44:43 -0700
Subject: [nvda] NVDACon: Project Thunderstorm

Hi all,
Project Thunderstorm is still going. For those who couldn't make
it to the earlier session, please come to NVDACon TeamTalk server
at 7 PM Pacific on the 26th (02:00 UTC on the 27th). If
possible, please bring a microphone in order to participate in
this project (sending a message; I'll talk about what this
project is all about then).
Cheers,
Joseph

Patrick Le Baudour

Hi, are we planning to invade irak sending a troop of blind people to fight IRIS at night?
It's at 3am here, so i guess i'll be sleeping and never know... :-(

-- Patrick.

Le 26/04/2016 à 19:44, Joseph Lee a écrit :
Hi all,
Project Thunderstorm is still going. For those who couldn't make it to
the earlier session, please come to NVDACon TeamTalk server at 7 PM
Pacific on the 26th (02:00 UTC on the 27th). If possible, please bring
a microphone in order to participate in this project (sending a message;
I'll talk about what this project is all about then).
Cheers,
Joseph

Webmaster Deweer <webmaster_deweer@...>

Here, in Belgium, we have the same problem! 7pm pacific is 2am brussels time!
Will anyone record the conversation please and post it for all people who are in
bed or are unable to come live, please!
Thanks!

Regards, Jordy

Hi, are we planning to invade irak sending a troop of blind people to fight IRIS
at night?
It's at 3am here, so i guess i'll be sleeping and never know... :-(

-- Patrick.

Le 26/04/2016 à 19:44, Joseph Lee a écrit :
Hi all,
Project Thunderstorm is still going. For those who couldn't make it
to the earlier session, please come to NVDACon TeamTalk server at 7 PM
Pacific on the 26th (02:00 UTC on the 27th). If possible, please
bring a microphone in order to participate in this project (sending a
message; I'll talk about what this project is all about then).
Cheers,
Joseph

Ângelo Abrantes

Here, in Portugal, i?m sleeping.

Ângelo Abrantes

Às 20:35 de 26-04-2016, Webmaster Deweer escreveu:

[...]

I'd be willing to do this once more tomorrow at 10 AM Pacific (17:00 UTC)
and no more as I need to prepare for second half of the conference.
Cheers,
Joseph

Hi, are we planning to invade irak sending a troop of blind people to fight
IRIS at night?
It's at 3am here, so i guess i'll be sleeping and never know... :-(

-- Patrick.

Le 26/04/2016 à 19:44, Joseph Lee a écrit :
Hi all,
Project Thunderstorm is still going. For those who couldn't make it
to the earlier session, please come to NVDACon TeamTalk server at 7 PM
Pacific on the 26th (02:00 UTC on the 27th). If possible, please
bring a microphone in order to participate in this project (sending a
message; I'll talk about what this project is all about then).
Cheers,
Joseph

so will there still be a session tonight?

at 7 pasific?

On 4/26/2016 12:51 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
[...]

Yes (not exactly an NVDACon session, but nevertheless quite important).
Cheers,
Joseph

Hi, are we planning to invade irak sending a troop of blind people to
fight IRIS at night?
It's at 3am here, so i guess i'll be sleeping and never know... :-(

-- Patrick.

Le 26/04/2016 à 19:44, Joseph Lee a écrit :
Hi all,
Project Thunderstorm is still going. For those who couldn't make it
to the earlier session, please come to NVDACon TeamTalk server at 7
PM Pacific on the 26th (02:00 UTC on the 27th). If possible, please
bring a microphone in order to participate in this project (sending a
message; I'll talk about what this project is all about then).
Cheers,
Joseph

Rosemarie Chavarria

Here in Southern California I'm just getting up and having breakfast at 7
AM.

Hi, are we planning to invade irak sending a troop of blind people to
fight IRIS at night?
It's at 3am here, so i guess i'll be sleeping and never know... :-(

-- Patrick.

Le 26/04/2016 à 19:44, Joseph Lee a écrit :
Hi all,
Project Thunderstorm is still going. For those who couldn't make it
to the earlier session, please come to NVDACon TeamTalk server at 7
PM Pacific on the 26th (02:00 UTC on the 27th). If possible, please
bring a microphone in order to participate in this project (sending a
message; I'll talk about what this project is all about then).
Cheers,
Joseph

Well I have been listening to the recordings as they have come in.
I did say I was going to try to come in.
But in reality its quite hard to do so, life has not been fair, with mum having issues as well as a few other things, including weather and other things in general, stuff is getting reschedualed all over the place including days I would usually have off I don't for the next while in fact for the rest of this year scheduals will be rocky because of some ongoing issues.
If any of the sessions meat an afternoon or evening slot new zealand standard time and its after 1 in the afternoon or more likely 8 at night I will try my darndist to come in.
Mornings are out, as I have gym, and standard computer stuff to handle.
If I am not busy out or well working on something in the afternoon I will try but these can be a bit flakey to.

On 27/04/2016 7:51 a.m., Joseph Lee wrote:
[...]

.

Lino Morales

I know this a bit OT, but I'll be praying for your mom Sean.

On 4/26/2016 5:52 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
[...]

Mallard

I'll join in, Lino.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 27/04/2016 03:18, Lino Morales ha scritto:
[...]

Thanks man.
Its not been good this or last year.
First she gets a detatched retena, its barely fixed now she has an absest needing an implant in her teeth.
Still while she has a larger than normal blind spot which can interfier with driving at least she can see so thank god for small favors is all.
This issue is a setback in a string of setbacksI have my fair share, and like the new programs and access issues and windows versions we will survive I guess.