codefactory eloquence and vocalizer

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

Hi, anyone recommend this addon, is the vocalizer as good as the other vocalizer, and is codefactory offering a sapi of just eloquence or vocalizer as well.
Thanks

Pawel Urbanski <pawel@...>

Hi,
Have been using this add-on for 4 months. The libraries used are the
same as for other screen readers. NVDA's dictionary is rather good and
prenunciatin is also good.
I use Eloquence as my speech engine after switching from using JAWS.
NVDA is very responsive, has no lags and works more than well.

On 5/2/16, Isaac <bigikemusic@...> wrote:
Hi, anyone recommend this addon, is the vocalizer as good as the other
vocalizer, and is codefactory offering a sapi of just eloquence or vocalizer
as well.
Thanks

Rui Fontes

Hello!

You have Vocalizer SAPI5 by KobaSpeech and by LetsTalk, a israelian company.
Tiflotecnia solds its own Vocalizer for NVDA, and also Eloquence SAPI5 from
CodeFactory.

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Hi, anyone recommend this addon, is the vocalizer as good as the other
vocalizer, and is codefactory offering a sapi of just eloquence or vocalizer
as well.
Thanks

Greg Wocher

Hello,

I recently bought this add on and the Vocalizer voices work well. However, when I am trying to use the Eloquence voice I hear a very annoying crackling or popping noise. Multiple people have heard the crackling noise so I know its not just my machine.

Regards,

Greg WOcher

On 5/2/2016 4:21 AM, Pawel Urbanski wrote:
Hi,
Have been using this add-on for 4 months. The libraries used are the
same as for other screen readers. NVDA's dictionary is rather good and
prenunciatin is also good.
I use Eloquence as my speech engine after switching from using JAWS.
NVDA is very responsive, has no lags and works more than well.

On 5/2/16, Isaac <bigikemusic@...> wrote:
Hi, anyone recommend this addon, is the vocalizer as good as the other
vocalizer, and is codefactory offering a sapi of just eloquence or vocalizer
as well.
Thanks

Brian's Mail list account

No its not just you. It sounds a bit like its gating on and off during the spoken words. I did a test against my long in the tooth sapi 4 version which has open access, and that does not suffer the same way. How is it implemented in other screenreaders, ie do they have their own bespoke engine or are they, too using sapi 5?

It is indeed odd when one considers that many other voices manage very well.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Hi, anyone recommend this addon, is the vocalizer as good as the other vocalizer, and is codefactory offering a sapi of just eloquence or vocalizer as well.
Thanks

Kelly Sapergia

Hi,

Shortly after trying the Eloquence add-on from Code Factory on one of my systems a couple weeks ago, I wrote to the company to let them know about the problem. I eventually got an email later in the week basically asking me to send them a sound file demoing the voice's choppiness. Unfortunately, my trial period had expired by then, so I couldn't do it. Personally, I'm not going to bother with this add-on, as I already have the Vocalizer voices from Tiflotecnia (though I'm surprised they don't have the other voices included with the Code Factory add-on). I'm also enjoying using the Acapela voices add-on, and the Edward voice in the free Speech Player and eSpeak add-on.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Show Host and Production Director
The Global Voice Internet Radio
http://www.theglobalvoice.info

Personal Website: http://www.ksapergia.net
Business Website (KJS Productions): http://www.kjsproductions.com
Follow me on Twitter at: kjsapergia

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Tiflotecnia is making a new version of Vocalizer for NVDA. It is based in
the newest version of Vocalizer Expressive voices, 2.0, and should be
released in end of May or June...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.