10 years with NVDA

Marco Oros

Hello.

I have noticed, that It 10 Years ago I have started to use NVDA and abandom of Jaws. Currently I am using NVDA too.

I would like to write a review about NVDA screen reader with little storry, how It begins ETC. I'll write It in Slovak (My mother tongue), but I would like to plann mostly write It in English, because English is one of world languages and NVDA was developed in Australia.

But, why I want to tell It to You? I have a blog, but maybe It'll be better to send It to another blog and edit It a little, because I am not English native speaker, althought I can communicate in English very good.

I think, that somebody will help me.

Thank You.

Best regards from Slovakia

Marco Oros

Monte Single

Hi Marco,

I can help you with your nvda document, that is, I can make corrections for accurate, and clear English.

You can write me off list at;

mrsingle@sasktel.net

I have noticed, that It 10 Years ago I have started to use NVDA and abandom of Jaws. Currently I am using NVDA too.

I would like to write a review about NVDA screen reader with little storry, how It begins ETC. I'll write It in Slovak (My mother tongue), but I would like to plann mostly write It in English, because English is one of world languages and NVDA was developed in Australia.

But, why I want to tell It to You? I have a blog, but maybe It'll be better to send It to another blog and edit It a little, because I am not English native speaker, althought I can communicate in English very good.

I think, that somebody will help me.

Thank You.

Best regards from Slovakia

Marco Oros

Quentin Christensen

Hi Marco,

We at NV Access would also be interested in your story.  We publish them on our website in the NVDA Stories category: https://www.nvaccess.org/category/NVDA-stories/

I'd be interested in following up with you to put something together if you'd like to write to me offlist (info@...) as well.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Marco Oros

OK.

I have contacted You.

 Please, try to check also Spamm folder.

Marco

Dňa 30. 4. 2021 o 2:39 Quentin Christensen napísal(a):

[...]

I have my email filters set  to “accept all”

I see nothing in spam or junk folders.