nvda line number for deaf and blind

ilanvpnina@...

Edited

hello i am deaf and blind

and using nvda

i tried  all shortcuts and also

changed

the pref. document  fromatting to include line nmuber

but i dont see the braille number in my braille dispaly

any idea or help?

thanks

#HELP #BUG #DEAF

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

Hi,  What word processer are you using?  Thanks,

Erik Burggraaf

On May 3, 2016, at 5:36 AM, ilanvpnina@... wrote:

hello i am deaf and blind

and using nvda

i tried  all shortcuts and also

changed

the pref. document  fromatting to include line nmuber

but i dont see the braille number in my braille dispaly

any idea or help?

thanks

ilanvpnina@...

NOTEPAD++

WORD 2007

OPEN OFFICE

i dont see the line number at the begining of the brialle display

windows 7 sp1 updated

ChrisLeo

Hello,

Actually NVDA does not ALLOWS to show line numbers on display braille.

If it is necessary, a solution could be an add-on

with a shortcut to toggle the report of line number.

Cheers.

Chris.

ilanvpnina@gmail.com, 03/05/2016 14:36:

[Edited Message Follows]

hello i am deaf and blind

and using nvda

i tried all shortcuts and also

changed

the pref. document fromatting to include line nmuber

but i dont see the braille number in my braille dispaly

any idea or help?

thanks

#HELP #BUG #DEAF

You know I would really like nvda to speak whenn enter is pressed to make a new line in thunderbird and notepad and other things even if I have commannd keys disabled.
Also punctuation when I say delete a . it doesn't say it all the time I have the level set on some but I really do want it read if I start killing it.
when I hit backspace in thunderbird it may not anounce the first 3 or so chars and I may end killing something I don't want.
Its ok if I hit delete and it only happens at the end of lines however as long as I am carefull.