Topics

Keyboard Conflict with an Addon

Hermann-Josef Kurzen

Hi there,

there is a keyboard conflict with an addon.
When I press the hotkey for an addon, the function of the wrong - not wanted - addon- is called.

Are there any possibilities, to find out, which addon is called?

Greetings - Hermann

Yes, disable all addons, then load each one, then find which are in conflict then put that one out.

I had this with plugins, I update winamp, wanamp crashes and doesn't respond, clear all plugins then transfer the standard ones back, then see what has failed, fine what has failed, put it aside, copy in rest till more fail, put those asside.

Then go online and update incompatible plugins there is usually an update.

On 12/02/2018 7:23 p.m., Hermann-Josef Kurzen wrote:
Hi there,

there is a keyboard conflict with an addon.
When I press the hotkey for an addon, the function of the wrong - not wanted - addon- is called.

Are there any possibilities, to find out, which addon is called?
Greetings - Hermann

Hermann-Josef Kurzen

Hi Shaun,

thank You for the hint. But it was another Problem: the keyboard layout.
Now everything ist okay.

Greetings - Hermann

■■■

Gesendet: Montag, 12. Februar 2018 um 09:09 Uhr
Von: "Shaun Everiss" <@smeveriss>
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [nvda] Keyboard Conflict with an Addon

Yes, disable all addons, then load each one, then find which are in
conflict then put that one out.

I had this with plugins, I update winamp, wanamp crashes and doesn't
respond, clear all plugins then transfer the standard ones back, then
see what has failed, fine what has failed, put it aside, copy in rest
till more fail, put those asside.

Then go online and update incompatible plugins there is usually an update.

On 12/02/2018 7:23 p.m., Hermann-Josef Kurzen wrote:
Hi there,

there is a keyboard conflict with an addon.
When I press the hotkey for an addon, the function of the wrong - not wanted - addon- is called.

Are there any possibilities, to find out, which addon is called?

Greetings - Hermann

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

What add ons are installed would be a start, together with the combination you are attempting to use?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-