Video editing

you alsomay want to look in to

video redo

hth

Hank

On 2/14/2018 6:18 AM, Robert Kingett wrote:
This is accessible but not as good as Virtual Dub and the video editor by NCH, videopad.
Machete Video Editor Lite - Edit AVI and WMV video files without decoding/quality loss
http://machetesoft.com/home/about-machete-video-editor-lite.html

how about ezvid if i am correct in spelling?
is it accessible?

On 2/14/18, Robert Kingett <kingettr@gmail.com> wrote:
This is accessible but not as good as Virtual Dub and the video editor by
NCH, videopad.
Machete Video Editor Lite - Edit AVI and WMV video files without
decoding/quality loss
http://machetesoft.com/home/about-machete-video-editor-lite.html
holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

This is accessible but not as good as Virtual Dub and the video editor by NCH, videopad.
Machete Video Editor Lite - Edit AVI and WMV video files without decoding/quality loss
http://machetesoft.com/home/about-machete-video-editor-lite.html

Adriani Botez

Hello Quentin,

Virtual Dub is quite good. And Video Pad from NCH Software as well.

Best

Adriani