Topics

need a free and accessible file converter which can convert wma or webm files to mp3

Shweta Mishra

hi friends!
hope all are fine.
as the subject line says, I need a free and accessible file converter
which can convert wma or webm files to mp3.
I'm using windows 7 64 bit asus laptop with NVDA.
any help will be appreciated.
thanks in advance!

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.

David Moore

Hi, You want free make video converter.
If you want to convert a file into different formats. Free Make video converter is your ticket. It is free and very accessible.
www.freemake.com/free_video_converter Cached
Similar
Freemake Video Converter converts video between 500+ formats and gadgets free! Convert to MP4, MP3, AVI, MKV, iPhone, Android. ... Freemake Video Converter supports all popular and rare formats: MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MP3, DVD, 3GP, SWF, FLV, HD, MOV, RM, QT, Divx, Xvid, TS, MTS, Fraps .
Also, There is a website where you can upload your file and have it converted into many different formats:
www.convertfiles.com
There are two great options for you. Free make is very powerful, and the convertfiles web site is good as well. I wish you the best.

as the subject line says, I need a free and accessible file converter
which can convert wma or webm files to mp3.
I'm using windows 7 64 bit asus laptop with NVDA.
any help will be appreciated.
thanks in advance!

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.

Shweta Mishra

thanks david!I've downloaded free make video converter.
could you please tell me the steps to use it?

On 5/4/16, David Moore <jesusloves1966@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

hi david and all!
I've downloaded freeree make video converter successfully, but it's
not installing on my laptop.
I'm getting error that is, "setup files are corrupted please retain
fresh copy".I've downloaded the same software 2 3 times, but same
error.
could you please tell me why is it happening? and what should I do now?

On 5/4/16, Shweta Mishra <shweta.mishra668@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Here are the steps to use Free Make Video Converter. This is easy. If you want to convert a video from Youtube, Play the youtube video, and press ALT+D and then CTRL+C to copy the URL of the video to the clipboard. Then, Launch Free Make, and tab through a lot of things until you hear paste URL Button and press enter. It is pasted at that point. Just entering on that button pastes the URL for you. then, tab a bunch to the format you want and press the space bar on that button. It will only take about a minute to convert the video. After it is converted. The converted file will be then saved in your videos folder in File Explorer. You can play it with your media player that you use on your computer. Now, if you have a file already on your computer that you want to convert to another format do the following. Launch Free Make. Tab to the button that says video, audio, or what ever the file is that you want to convert, and press the space bar on the correct button. Then, you can brows for the file on your computer and enter on open. Then, tab to what ever format you want to convert that file into and press the space bar on the format button you want like MP4, for example. The file will be converted and saved in the new file format. I also noticed that a folder called Free Make was put in my documents folder in File Explorer. Do not worry about that and just leave it there. That is all there is to using Free Make Video Converter. I hope you enjoy this, and let me know if you have any questions. That is neat that you can convert Youtube videos so easily with this Free Make video converter. Take care.

as the subject line says, I need a free and accessible file converter
which can convert wma or webm files to mp3.
I'm using windows 7 64 bit asus laptop with NVDA.
any help will be appreciated.
thanks in advance!

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.

David Moore

Hi,
Did you download it from the web site I gave you? I just downloaded it to make sure that I had the latest copy and it installed fine. Make sure you have the custom install radio button checked on two different pages. I am going to look on ninite.com to see if it is available for download on there and let you know. It is so easy to use and so powerful, that I really want you to get this. Take care and talk in a minute.

as the subject line says, I need a free and accessible file converter
which can convert wma or webm files to mp3.
I'm using windows 7 64 bit asus laptop with NVDA.
any help will be appreciated.
thanks in advance!

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.

David Moore

Hi,
I looked on ninite.com and Free Make is not there to download. I thought I would looke on that website, because you can download a lot of programs from that site very easily. I hope you can get it to work and be able to use the steps I gave you guys to use Free Make. I am going to get some sleep, so I will check back later. Take care.

as the subject line says, I need a free and accessible file converter
which can convert wma or webm files to mp3.
I'm using windows 7 64 bit asus laptop with NVDA.
any help will be appreciated.
thanks in advance!

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.

Shweta Mishra

hi!
yes, I've downloaded from the site which you gave.
and I've checked custom installation radio button.
still I'm getting same error.
there might be some problem in my laptop.
anyways, thanks for your help!

[...]

Hello
Just to offer a different viewpoint
if you are using audio files what about
Audacity

John from Woodside Apps.
Accessible Apps and games for mobile devices.
Android - Talking Stones FREE version is at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=woodsideapps.stones.free

On 04/05/2016 10:56, Shweta Mishra wrote:
[...]

OK, I'll try audacity.
thanks for suggestion!

On 5/4/16, John from Woodside Apps <jjsturt@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Gene

Recording programs are inefficient converters.  If you are converting a compressed format to another format, you first have to wait while the file is uncompressed and loaded in the player.  That is wasted time.  File Converters don’t load an entire file before beginning to convert.

Also, using a large and complex recording program to do conversions is overkill.  It's like using Microsoft Word to write a two line note to yourself.

Gene

Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 5:35 AM

Hello
Just to offer a different viewpoint
if you are using audio files what about
Audacity

John from Woodside Apps.
Accessible Apps and games for mobile devices.
Android - Talking Stones FREE version is at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=woodsideapps.stones.free

On 04/05/2016 10:56, Shweta Mishra wrote:
> hi!
> yes, I've downloaded from the site which you gave.
> and I've checked custom installation radio button.
> still I'm getting same error.
> there might be some problem in my laptop.
> anyways, thanks for your help!
>
> On 5/4/16, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I looked on ninite.com and Free Make is not there to download. I thought I
>> would looke on that website, because you can download a lot of programs from
>>
>> that site very easily. I hope you can get it to work and be able to use the
>>
>> steps I gave you guys to use Free Make. I am going to get some sleep, so I
>> will check back later. Take care.

actually, I'm looking for converter because, I'm facing problem in
playing webm and wma files.
my nokia c5 phone also doesn't support these formats.

[...]

hmmm if you go to codecguide.com and get the klite codec pack then it should work.
it will have some adds but you can uncheck them.
also get vlc codecguide has this to.

On 5/05/2016 5:23 p.m., Shweta Mishra wrote:
[...]

thank you everybody!
I'll explore all this!

[...]

Mark Brett

Hi, I am having trouble downloading some files on the internet for some reason at the moment are you able to get the exe file to me using dropbox or sendspace?

Many thanks

Mark

[...]

A word of warning about this download. it has embedded in its installer, Ad Aware which it seems to install no matter what you tell it at install time. then when you make a selection in the main screen, it has changed the browser to use an AVG piece of software presumably to keep you safe but which wants to flog you avg stuff all the time.
I had to uninstall both of these to get my home page back and then the next time I ran the conversion software it tried to install it again.
Now I do not mind suggestions from software, and some of them have been good, but i dislike this you will have this no matter what approach, so I've reluctantly removed the convertor. As mentioned there could be ways around this I'm not aware of, but the nocandy switch installed from the command line seemed to do nothing in this case.
Just be warned.
Not all of these add ins are welcome or indeed accessible. I'm sure the intentions were good , but maybe not for a blind user.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

[...]

It used to be recommended a lot, and I was able to install it Okay, but from what you say, Brian, that is nothing to mess around with. Mark, you better not mess with it. I would not want someone's computer messed up, because of something I recommended. Let us find another choice. There are a few free file converters out there. I will do some research for others that are accessible.
Thanks a lot, Brian.

as the subject line says, I need a free and accessible file converter
which can convert wma or webm files to mp3.
I'm using windows 7 64 bit asus laptop with NVDA.
any help will be appreciated.
thanks in advance!

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.

Mr. Wong Chi Wai <cwwong.pro@...>

In fat you can try out Yaffmi, though it has not been updated sometimes and the latest release is a beta.
Some alternatives would be those software that offer command line operations. Though I didn't try out, I saw that some python modules can do audio / video convertion.

David Moore 於 8/5/2016 17:31 寫道:

-----Original Message----- From: Brian's Mail list account
Sent: Sunday, May 8, 2016 5:19 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Brett" <markbrett@gmail.com>

as the subject line says, I need a free and accessible file converter
which can convert wma or webm files to mp3.
I'm using windows 7 64 bit asus laptop with NVDA.
any help will be appreciated.
thanks in advance!

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.

hello!
i offer you format factory which is realy great!
it supports many audio video and even image formats and has the
capability of repairing damage media files.
the main website is
www,pcfreetime.com
and the direct download link is
http://www.pcfreetime.com/download/FFSetup3.9.0.0.exe
hope you enjoy it and pray for me.
god bless you and thanks for asking this question!
excuse me for the delay!

On 5/8/16, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William <cwwong.pro@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org