From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda as windows 10 app

Well, that' might be good for those of us who don't want to run the snaps, so I'd say this is a good move for those of us in restricted use cases etc. I'd say, go for it.

Take care

On Feb 19, 2018, at 1:43 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

At the moment though this version seems to not be able to run snaps if used as the universal app in 10.
I don't have 10 here myself so really, I'd not have access to the store would I.

Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk <mailto:briang1@blueyonder.co.uk>, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@gmail.com <mailto:marrie12@gmail.com>>