CodeFactory voices constantly malfunctioning

James Robinson

Hello!

Six or so months ago, I purchased the CodeFactory Synthesizers and installed
it on one machine. On a regular bases, when I load NVDA, I discover that
the system asks me to activate the product. Then I run the activation
program at least ten times; I did not use codefactory for three or four
months; when I opened it up again, the voices were gone and NVDA went back
to its original state; I tried to reactivate the program and the system
tells me that all of my counts have been used up; that is not possible
because I only have the product on one machine; when I try to deactivate
this one instance of the program key, I get the message that all three keys
are used and nothing else can be done; what is going on with this program
and how can I make it work again? Why must I keep activating this program?
I enjoy NVDA better with the CodeFactory voices; otherwise it sounds too
much like a machine and not that pleasant to listen to. I hope someone can
tell me what to do with this product.

James Robinson

Andy

Yeah! This has happened to me also. I find that making sure that I fire up NVDA periodically with the Code Factory voices keeps this from happening.

Andy

[...]

Sam Bushman

According the code factory FAQ - you need to be online - they system
confirms it's licensing over the internet at least once a month. If it
doesn't see the connection and confirm it deactivates.

[...]

Tony Malykh

Hi

CodeFactory voices addon has pretty aggressive licensing restrictions and it tends to deactivate often with or without a good reason. The good news is that if you tell them, they often might be able to restore your activations. Try writing them at

support@codefactoryglobal.com

and explain what happened.

Regards

Tony

On 2/15/2018 11:07 AM, James Robinson wrote:
[...]

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Should not this be able to do this without the voices being run though? After all it presumably has a start up at boot routine to check this, and it could also report any new versions or bug fixes at the same time as do other bits of software, sometimes rather too often. (ccleaner for example)
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-