Keyboard question

Greg Wocher

Hello all,

I recently purchased a Logitech k780 keyboard. I bought this one so I could easily switch between my mac and my windows pc. One issue I am finding is that there is no home, end, page up or page down keys except what is on the number pad. Does anyone know how I can do things like page up and page down with NVDA?

Thanks,

Greg Wocher

Sarah k Alawami

There are things you can do when holding down the FN key on almost any keyboard. You might want to try using that with up down left and right arrows.

Take care

On Feb 15, 2018, at 11:56 AM, Greg Wocher <gwocher@gwocher.com> wrote:

Hello all,

I recently purchased a Logitech k780 keyboard. I bought this one so I could easily switch between my mac and my windows pc. One issue I am finding is that there is no home, end, page up or page down keys except what is on the number pad. Does anyone know how I can do things like page up and page down with NVDA?

Thanks,

Greg Wocher

Greg Wocher

Hello,
Yep that did it. Holding down function plus right and left do home and end and holding it with up and down do page up and down. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Greg Wocher