From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mário Navarro
Sent: 20 February 2018 22:29
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] issue NVDA VS office 2007.

Hello.

issue with NVDA in microsoft office 2007.
Yes I know this is an old version of office for windows 10, but I don't want to get the 2016.
or any other version ...
the only issue with NVDA is he not read menus.
with jaws everything works normal.
any of you that are using the 2007 having this issue with NVDA 2017.4?
Thanks!
Cheers.

Mário Navarro

Hi.
Yes you're right.
I only have problems because installation was corrupted.
some uninstallations left behind ...

and I had some serious issues to uninstall office 2007.
the solution was the microsoft fixed.
God, my NVDA does not read anything in the system menus. just saying unknown!
now it's all fixed!
no more office on my pc...
I'm going to try an open source solution.
thank you.
cheers.

Às 23:52 de 20/02/2018, Chris Mullins escreveu:

Hi
I use Office 2007 and have no issues with NVDA and the ribbon menus.

Cheers
Chris

issue with NVDA in microsoft office 2007.
Yes I know this is an old version of office for windows 10, but I don't want to get the 2016.
or any other version ...
the only issue with NVDA is he not read menus.
with jaws everything works normal.
any of you that are using the 2007 having this issue with NVDA 2017.4?
Thanks!
Cheers.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I'm wondering if the original reporter had a demo of a later version of office and uninstalled it. This is the main reason for this problem. There is a dll re register patch somewhere, but cannot recall where right now.
Its a different one to the browser one I seem to recall. Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

I use Office 2007 and have no issues with NVDA and the ribbon menus.

Cheers
Chris

issue with NVDA in microsoft office 2007.
Yes I know this is an old version of office for windows 10, but I don't want to get the 2016.
or any other version ...
the only issue with NVDA is he not read menus.
with jaws everything works normal.
any of you that are using the 2007 having this issue with NVDA 2017.4?
Thanks!
Cheers.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Good luck with that. They are not as useable yet, no browse or edit mode and some problems with read to end of document.