quickbooks

John Covici

Hi. A while ago there was a quickbooks addon, but it never seemed to
go anywhere -- I was just wondering if there has been any development
over the last year or two in the addin.

Thanks.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Quentin Christensen

Hi John,

The short answer would seem to be that no, there doesn't appear to have been any updates.  The add-on is still available from the add-ons page, however as it was never listed as "stable", you need to go to the "addons under development" link.  The direct link for the addon is: https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/quickBooks2014.en.html

I must admit, I haven't tried Quickbooks lately, so I am not sure how complete or incomplete it is, or whether newer versions of Quickbooks have changed anything.

So, if you do try it, do please let us know how it goes.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

John Covici

OK, thanks. I did try it originally and it seemed pretty lame.

On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 22:25:34 -0500,
Quentin Christensen wrote:

[1 <text/plain; UTF-8 (7bit)>]
[2 <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 2:22 AM, John Covici <covici@ccs.covici.com> wrote:

Hi. A while ago there was a quickbooks addon, but it never seemed to
go anywhere -- I was just wondering if there has been any development
over the last year or two in the addin.

Thanks.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Quentin Christensen

Hi John,

Sorry to hear that.  If you do try it again, it would be great if you could document any issues you encounter on our issue tracker: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues as then we will know where we stand when looking at it afresh.

Kind regards

Quentin.

covici@...

> --