Topics

PDF Reading pages #NVAccess

Jordan, Richard3

My document is tagged and the reader reads each page but it will not move from one page to the next. If I scroll to the next page it works fine but if I use the command keys for the reader it just stops? looking for suggestions.

Thanks,
Rich

Jordan, Richard3

I found the answer to my question.

Issue was the PDF was set to "Read the currenty visible pages only"
Fix: Change to Read the entire document (Tools>Accessibility>Reading Options)

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

And then wait for an age till it opens normally. I'm sure Adobe must make some of the slowest code on planet earth.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Issue was the PDF was set to "Read the currenty visible pages only"
Fix: Change to Read the entire document (Tools>Accessibility>Reading Options)

Blee Blat <bleeblat@...>

What I usually do is set it to read the visible pages only and then just press control page down when I want a new page. Adobe is very slow yes. I've found also that setting the default reading order to "raw print stream" helps.