question about automatic language switching

Afik Suffir <afik.sofir@...>

b.h

hi. I have vocalizer for nvda installed, with Hebrew, English and French. When the synthesizer ditect French text, its read it in the English voice, Ava. Any help will  be appreciated

Rui Fontes

You can select between French and English for latin languages...

Vocalizer for NVDA alone can not choose the appropriate language inside the same group of languages...

Rui Fontes

Às 15:38 de 01/03/2018, Afik Suffir escreveu:

b.h
hi. I have vocalizer for nvda installed, with Hebrew, English and French. When the synthesizer ditect French text, its read it in the English voice, Ava. Any help will  be appreciated

Afik Suffir <afik.sofir@...>

What do you mean?