Topics

Didtation Bridge is now available for all

Lino Morales

https://t.co/Wkvx4DQVAm

Lino Morales

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Just got the following message.

Failed to locate your Microsoft Speech Macros folder. Please
see the troublshooting part of the documentation for more
details.

OK

after installing the add on as below and is still saying please wait. it it downloading some thing? I am going to see if i can read the trouble shooting part of the document.

I think i have installed other version with no problems. Version of nvda is 2018.1 rc2 and windows 10 1709

Gene nz

On 3/7/2018 10:16 AM, Lino Morales wrote:

https://t.co/Wkvx4DQVAm

Lino Morales

Sam Taylor

Whilst NVDA reads what I've spoken, I too get this message and can't see how to resolve it. There appears not to be a troubleshooting section that deals with this error.

On 7/03/2018 08:12, Gene New Zealand wrote:

Hi

Just got the following message.

Failed to locate your Microsoft Speech Macros folder. Please
see the troublshooting part of the documentation for more
details.

OK

after installing the add on as below and is still saying please wait. it it downloading some thing? I am going to see if i can read the trouble shooting part of the document.

I think i have installed other version with no problems. Version of nvda is 2018.1 rc2 and windows 10 1709

Gene nz

On 3/7/2018 10:16 AM, Lino Morales wrote:

https://t.co/Wkvx4DQVAm

Lino Morales

Adriani Botez

I get the same message, the documentation is very rudimentary.

When I try to install dragon naturally commands, it says „naturally is not instaalled“ or something like that.

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 06.03.2018 um 23:12 schrieb Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>:

Hi

Just got the following message.

Failed to locate your Microsoft Speech Macros folder. Please
see the troublshooting part of the documentation for more
details.

OK

after installing the add on as below and is still saying please wait. it it downloading some thing? I am going to see if i can read the trouble shooting part of the document.

I think i have installed other version with no problems. Version of nvda is 2018.1 rc2 and windows 10 1709

Gene nz

On 3/7/2018 10:16 AM, Lino Morales wrote:

https://t.co/Wkvx4DQVAm

Lino Morales

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi just went to check under the nvda add on manager then going to the add on help part where i thought i would find help etc and got the following so guess you do not find the trouble shooting part here.

DictationBridge NVDA add-on
This is the NVDA add-on package for DictationBridge. It depends on the screen-reader-independent core.
Support for Dragon NaturallySpeaking is still under heavy development.
Building
To build the add-on, you need Python 2.7, a recent version of SCons, and Visual Studio 2015.
First, fetch Git submodules with this command:
git submodule update --init --recursive
Then simply run SCons.
Copyright and license
Copyright 2016 3 Mouse Technology, LLC. This software is provided under the GNU General Public License, version 2.

Gene nz

On 3/7/2018 10:16 AM, Lino Morales wrote:

https://t.co/Wkvx4DQVAm

Lino Morales

Sarah k Alawami

I hope this will hope  me and my job, if I can even get thorugh training. I know it is still under development but I am excited never the less

--
Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net Regardless of where you are in New Zealand if you are near one of the APNK sites you can use a copy of the NVDA screen reader on one of their computers. To find out which locations (or location) is near to you please visit http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries(Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa). To find an NVDA certified expert near you, please visit the following linkhttps://certification.nvaccess.org/. The certification page contains the official list of NVDA certified individuals from around the world, who have sat and successfully passed the NVDA expert exam.

Adriani Botez

So, finally I’ve got the full documentation:

https://github.com/dictationbridge/dictationbridge-docs/blob/master/dictationBridge.md