Windows 10 App Essentials 18.03.2 emergency patch #addonrelease

Hi all,

For those using NVDA 2017.4: a really critical issue was found that prevents the add-on from working in the first place. Version 18.03.2 resolves this, but because add-on update feature won’t work, you need to install this version manually:

https://github.com/josephsl/wintenApps/releases/download/18.03/wintenApps-18.03.2.nvda-addon

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Joseph

Jonathan COHN

Joseph,

Are there any lessons learned from the last few issues with WinTen that would be worth sharing with the development learning classes?

Jonathan

From: <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 11:17 PM
To: "nvda@nvda.groups.io" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Windows 10 App Essentials 18.03.2 emergency patch #AddonRelease

Hi all,

For those using NVDA 2017.4: a really critical issue was found that prevents the add-on from working in the first place. Version 18.03.2 resolves this, but because add-on update feature won’t work, you need to install this version manually:

https://github.com/josephsl/wintenApps/releases/download/18.03/wintenApps-18.03.2.nvda-addon

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi,

A lot. Either today or tomorrow, I’ll send out an email to that subgroup regarding accessibility API’s, which will be the penultimate (second to last) topic for unit 3 before we get into quizzes (the last one will be introduction to browse mode).

Are there any lessons learned from the last few issues with WinTen that would be worth sharing with the development learning classes?

Jonathan

For those using NVDA 2017.4: a really critical issue was found that
prevents the add-on from working in the first place. Version 18.03.2
resolves this, but because add-on update feature won't work, you need
to install this version manually:

https://github.com/josephsl/wintenApps/releases/download/18.03/wintenA
pps-18
.03.2.nvda-addon

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Joseph

Kevin Cussick

Hi, got it threw the updater when I updated to nvda 2018.1 thanks.

On 08/03/2018 22:41, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Try: