Question about transferring espeak data between NVDA & Braillenote touch version

Jessica D

Hi,

Yesterday, I bought eSpeak for my Braillenote touch.

I’m really enjoying it, and its totally boosted my productivity.

I’m now using eSpeak with NVDA, and was wondering if it was possible to transfer my settings and other data between the 2 versions?

Thanks,

Jessica

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Is this a sapi 5 version? I'd have thought the settings could be moved between them if you could figure out the storage places for both versions parameters.
brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

Yesterday, I bought eSpeak for my Braillenote touch.
I’m really enjoying it, and its totally boosted my productivity.
I’m now using eSpeak with NVDA, and was wondering if it was possible to transfer my settings and other data between the 2 versions?

Thanks,
Jessica

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jessica D

Hi
I'm not sure.Can you please tell me where to check, for both versions?Thanks,Jessica

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jessica D" <jldail13@gmail.com>