problems with the mail app in nvda

Bobby Vinton <vinton.bobby5277@...>

Hay when I am using the mail app with nvda nvda crashes every time I close the mail app after reading a message.  This just started last week when I updated to nvda 2018.1.  I was wondering if any else has this problem?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Rosemarie Chavarria

I haven't tried the mail app with the latest version of NVDA.

On 3/12/2018 8:09 AM, Bobby Vinton wrote:

Hay when I am using the mail app with nvda nvda crashes every time I close the mail app after reading a message.  This just started last week when I updated to nvda 2018.1.  I was wondering if any else has this problem?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Bobby Vinton <vinton.bobby5277@...>

Well if you try the mail app for with nvda it works very well butt when you close the mail app after reading a message you always have to restart nvda.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I haven't tried the mail app with the latest version of NVDA.

On 3/12/2018 8:09 AM, Bobby Vinton wrote:

Hay when I am using the mail app with nvda nvda crashes every time I close the mail app after reading a message.  This just started last week when I updated to nvda 2018.1.  I was wondering if any else has this problem?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Rosemarie Chavarria

I just tried thunderbird and the same problem occurred so I'm staying with outlook.

Well if you try the mail app for with nvda it works very well butt when you close the mail app after reading a message you always have to restart nvda.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I haven't tried the mail app with the latest version of NVDA.

On 3/12/2018 8:09 AM, Bobby Vinton wrote:

Hay when I am using the mail app with nvda nvda crashes every time I close the mail app after reading a message.  This just started last week when I updated to nvda 2018.1.  I was wondering if any else has this problem?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Brice Mijares

TB is working fine for me.

I just tried thunderbird and the same problem occurred so I'm staying with outlook.
Well if you try the mail app for with nvda it works very well butt when you close the mail app after reading a message you always have to restart nvda.
I haven't tried the mail app with the latest version of NVDA.
On 3/12/2018 8:09 AM, Bobby Vinton wrote:
Hay when I am using the mail app with nvda nvda crashes every time I
close the mail app after reading a message.  This just started last
week when I updated to nvda 2018.1.  I was wondering if any else has
this problem?
Windows 10

inamuddinInam Uddin

Dear friends, for me it is working fine!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...
outlook:
inam092@...
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786
Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1
Call me on my cell numbers:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

Hay when I am using the mail app with nvda nvda crashes every time I close the mail app after reading a message.  This just started last week when I updated to nvda 2018.1.  I was wondering if any else has this problem?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

David Moore

Yes, it has never worked better for me!

David Moore