From: Tony James
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2016 3:48 PM
Subject: [nvda] Place markers

Hi, I got the ad on that somebody suggested on this list, and it does not seem to be able to add place markers in documents that you can edit.  What I was specifically looking for, was some way of keeping my place in a document even after I closed the file out but the basic form of notepad does not seem to be able to do this.  Any more ideas?

Tony JAmes, untouched and alive!

Tony James <megatronjames@...>

Ok I never thought of that but that's a good idea thx

Tony JAmes, untouched and alive!

If you don't want to change the original, 2write something distinctive in the document and use the program's search.  I use the phrase begin here! to indicate where to resume again.