Place markers

Tony James <megatronjames@...>

Hi, I got the ad on that somebody suggested on this list, and it does not seem to be able to add place markers in documents that you can edit. What I was specifically looking for, was some way of keeping my place in a document even after I closed the file out but the basic form of notepad does not seem to be able to do this. Any more ideas?

Tony JAmes, untouched and alive!

Gene

If you don't want to change the original, 2write something distinctive in the document and use the program's search.  I use the phrase begin here! to indicate where to resume again. 

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2016 3:48 PM
Subject: [nvda] Place markers

Hi, I got the ad on that somebody suggested on this list, and it does not seem to be able to add place markers in documents that you can edit.  What I was specifically looking for, was some way of keeping my place in a document even after I closed the file out but the basic form of notepad does not seem to be able to do this.  Any more ideas?

Tony James <megatronjames@...>

Ok I never thought of that but that's a good idea thx

On May 6, 2016, at 4:59 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

If you don't want to change the original, 2write something distinctive in the document and use the program's search.  I use the phrase begin here! to indicate where to resume again. 

Gene
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2016 3:48 PM
Subject: [nvda] Place markers

Hi, I got the ad on that somebody suggested on this list, and it does not seem to be able to add place markers in documents that you can edit.  What I was specifically looking for, was some way of keeping my place in a document even after I closed the file out but the basic form of notepad does not seem to be able to do this.  Any more ideas?