Topics

Other tool for solving the Verification Image

Robert Mendoza

I know this has been posted before but could not retrieve the email about the extension or addons for Firefox that is similar with webvism. I appreciate if you could share it again here some alternative option that I could use with on the Firefox ESR to solve the capture or verification image.

--
Robert Mendoza

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I'm assuming there is not usable audio version on the site you want to use.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

I know this has been posted before but could not retrieve the email about the extension or addons for Firefox that is similar with webvism. I appreciate if you could share it again here some alternative option that I could use with on the Firefox ESR to solve the capture or verification image.

--
Robert Mendoza

Robert Mendoza

Yes, the audio sometimes hardly to understand.

Robert Mendoza

On 3/13/2018 4:51 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I'm assuming there is not usable audio version on the site you want to use.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-