I have recently updated TeamTAlk to the latest version. My problem is that the progress bar announcements keep talking unlike the previous version. AS a temproary solution, I switch of the progress bars. Is it possible to setup a profile for this program. I have never setup any profiles.

Tyler Spivey

f4, Display tab, uncheck Enable VU-meter updates.

On 5/7/2016 2:02 AM, Peter Beasley wrote:
I have recently updated TeamTAlk to the latest version. My problem is
that the progress bar announcements keep talking unlike the previous
version. AS a temproary solution, I switch of the progress bars. Is it
possible to setup a profile for this program. I have never setup any
profiles.

Peter Beasley

Thanks! will try that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tyler Spivey
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2016 10:46 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] TEamTalk

f4, Display tab, uncheck Enable VU-meter updates.
On 5/7/2016 2:02 AM, Peter Beasley wrote:
I have recently updated TeamTAlk to the latest version. My problem is
that the progress bar announcements keep talking unlike the previous
version. AS a temproary solution, I switch of the progress bars. Is it
possible to setup a profile for this program. I have never setup any
profiles.

Peter Beasley

Just done what you suggested and it has done the trick.

f4, Display tab, uncheck Enable VU-meter updates.
On 5/7/2016 2:02 AM, Peter Beasley wrote:
I have recently updated TeamTAlk to the latest version. My problem is
that the progress bar announcements keep talking unlike the previous
version. AS a temproary solution, I switch of the progress bars. Is it
possible to setup a profile for this program. I have never setup any
profiles.

Roger Stewart

There's an nvda add on for this that fixes this problem.

Roger

On 5/7/2016 4:02 AM, Peter Beasley wrote:
I have recently updated TeamTAlk to the latest version. My problem is that the progress bar announcements keep talking unlike the previous version. AS a temproary solution, I switch of the progress bars. Is it possible to setup a profile for this program. I have never setup any profiles.

Bhavya shah

Hi Tyler,
Thanks for the information. I, too, was completely unaware of this
configurable option, and had to always toggle to no progress bar
updates to be able to efficiently use the Teamtalk program.
At some point in time, I guess I will also install the NVDA add-on for
Teamtalk too...
Thanks.

--
Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah

Peter Beasley

I have the addon because without it I wouldn't know who comes in or leaves a room or sends a message.

[...]

luke scholey <lukescholey@...>

Where is the update option in teamtalk? nvda announcers there is a new update available, but I don't know how to start the process.
Thanks
Luke

-----Original Message----- From: Bhavya shah
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 5:38 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

[...]

You have to goto the website which is bearware.dk and get it from there.

Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 5:38 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

[...]

Am I correct in saying that you can just install it over the top of the previous version? No settings will change back to defaults will they?
Luke

-----Original Message----- From: Luke Scholey

Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 5:38 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

[...]

Mark <mark@...>

You dont need the addon now synce TeamTalk 5.1.3  all you need to do is turn off the vu and it works a treet mite be good if it was turned off when you install it
Mark.

Peter Beasley

Yes you can.