[AI] Next Billion

Bhavya shah

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kartik Sawhney <sawhney.kartik@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 21:29:53 -0700
Subject: [AI] Next Billion
To: accessindia <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>

Hi everyone,

I'm working with a few friends on a portal that seeks to provide
mentorship for people with disabilities who may not have the resources
to find good mentors. here's some more information about this.

The Next Billion is an organization that connects people with
disabilities with industry leaders, who can support them
professionally with the goal of improving diversity and accessibility
in the global community. Through our platform, we connect mentees
(people with disabilities) with a mentor (industry leader) that can
help guide and foster them to achieve their professional goals – based
on their field of expertise, relationship with their particular
disability and their personal experience. We will be launching our
platform in October 2016 and are looking for advisors, mentors,
partners or organizations who would be interested in working with us.
We are also taking pre-signups for mentees and mentors, who would be
the first ones to try out the platform at launch.

We already have several mentors from companies such as Microsoft,
Google, Facebook, and some other financial firms, as well as tie-ups
with universities such as Stanford. If you are interested either as a
mentee or a mentor, please reach out to me personally off the list.

Best,
--
-Kartik Sawhney,
+1-(510) 766-3419 (US), +91-9958499435 (India)

Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing
accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs on:

Search for old postings at:

To unsubscribe send a message to
accessindia-request@accessindia.org.in
with the subject unsubscribe.

please visit the list home page at

Disclaimer:
1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
veracity;

mails sent through this mailing list..

--
Warm Regards