question on windows live essentials 2011 for win 7 x64

Richard Kuzma

Dows anyone know where to get these for download.

I am rebuilding a computer for another blind person and need to get them for windows live mail,

Or can you tell me where to get the latest windows live mail for seven x64

Thanks greatly

Rich

Gene

Evidently, you want Windows Live Mail, not all of Windows essentials.  You can download a full installer here:

Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 3:08 AM
Subject: [nvda] question on windows live essentials 2011 for win 7 x64

Dows anyone know where to get these for download.

I am rebuilding a computer for another blind person and need to get them for windows live mail,

Or can you tell me where to get the latest windows live mail for seven x64

Thanks greatly

Rich

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Microsoft have taken all the live mail archives down as far as I can tell. There may well be people here with the archive, but in later versions they were only tub loaders and these had the word web in their file names. these can no longer be used since Microsoft have removed the files they look for.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-