copying a file path to the clipboard

Dan Beaver

Ok,  it took me a bit but I found a tool I have used for quite a while.

If you install this little tool it will make it very easy to copy the path of any file/folder to the clipboard.  It supports multiple formats of the path

https://pathcopycopy.github.io/

No endorsement, just experience.

Dan Beaver

john s

I haven't been following this thread but another similar program is copy path.  The one Dan mentioned is good.

At 10:39 AM 3/15/2018, Dan Beaver, wrote:

Ok,  it took me a bit but I found a tool I have used for quite a while.

If you install this little tool it will make it very easy to copy the path of any file/folder to the clipboard.  It supports multiple formats of the path

https://pathcopycopy.github.io/

No endorsement, just experience.

Dan Beaver

                 John

Roger Stewart

Only thing is I have Copy Path and it no longer works in Win 10 and I couldn't find an updated version of it.

Roger