Double characters while using Firefox 58 with NVDA 2018.1 in Google Docs

The subject line is pretty descriptive of what is going on. We are using Google Docs to edit a document, and we see double characters while trying to edit things we type. I thought that this was conquered? We are using NVDA 2018.1 with Firefox 58.

hi.
this is a bug in different versions of nvda and all firefox versions
that i tested until now!
someone reported this bug, but nvda developers closed the bug as duplicate!
i commented that its not duplicate and should not be closed, but did
not recieve any reply!
developers ment
is duplicate of bug
https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/6424/
which is fixed in nvda 2017.3!
i realy dont understand why developers closed bug 1582 and why they
consider duplicate of bug 6424, while there are different and 1582, is
not fixed until now!

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I gave up on google docs. they keep on changing the thing. When you say double do you mean in reality, or just spoken twice?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-