has anyone used Mailbird

Has anyone used this email program? It is very close to being accessible. I could do the setup, but, object navigation would be necessary for completing setup. Here is the link to the website.

https://www.getmailbird.com/

John Isige

It looks like you have to pay for it. Why would you do that when Thunderbird's free and works just fine? I can't imagine it being required for a job since most employers seem obsessed with Microsoft's email stuff.

On 3/15/2018 14:41, Governor staten wrote:
Has anyone used this email program? It is very close to being accessible. I could do the setup, but, object navigation would be necessary for completing setup. Here is the link to the website.

https://www.getmailbird.com/

You don't have to pay for it. You can use up to 3 accounts on it for free. I have an interest, is all. There are two options where you would have to pay. I can't recall what those are.

On 3/15/2018 3:45 PM, John Isige wrote:
It looks like you have to pay for it. Why would you do that when Thunderbird's free and works just fine? I can't imagine it being required for a job since most employers seem obsessed with Microsoft's email stuff.

On 3/15/2018 14:41, Governor staten wrote:
Has anyone used this email program? It is very close to being accessible. I could do the setup, but, object navigation would be necessary for completing setup. Here is the link to the website.

https://www.getmailbird.com/

John Isige

Ah cool. I've never used it because of Thunderbird. In fact I've never even heard of it until your post. Good luck!

On 3/15/2018 14:58, Governor staten wrote:

You don't have to pay for it. You can use up to 3 accounts on it for free. I have an interest, is all. There are two options where you would have to pay. I can't recall what those are.

On 3/15/2018 3:45 PM, John Isige wrote:
It looks like you have to pay for it. Why would you do that when Thunderbird's free and works just fine? I can't imagine it being required for a job since most employers seem obsessed with Microsoft's email stuff.

On 3/15/2018 14:41, Governor staten wrote:
Has anyone used this email program? It is very close to being accessible. I could do the setup, but, object navigation would be necessary for completing setup. Here is the link to the website.

https://www.getmailbird.com/

Rosemarie Chavarria

I haven't heard of it.